Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I won't follow the herd any more...

I'm halfway tempted to go to Dr. Kuri's website and send them an email about what Sandy said about him violating US law, just to see what the reply was. Might be interesting. Heck, might get her fired. It's more and more tempting, the more I think about it.

Pedro Kuri, M.D.

Blvd Agua Caliente 1844 - 301

Tijuana, B.C.

Phone: (888) 223-4046

Fax: 011-52664-634-0679

Lap Band Surgery - Dr. Kuri & Associates

Dr_Kuri : Dr_Kuri

Why resist temptation?

Well, you know what they say, giving in to temptation is FUN!
I might have to indulge myself tomorrow. At least it takes my mind off food, right?

Hell. I was about to ask if I was the only one that didn't see Sandy's big long spiel of lies and BS on her profile. Then I looked at the bottom of the page. It wasn't scrolled over far enough. I need to go to sleep.< /p>

Yeah, I saw it. Another load of fresh smelling BS. Amazing how Dr. Neal has a much different memory vs. the coat thief.

Not just Dr. Neal. His staff, including Michelle and Peggy have the same memories.

I might have to indulge myself tomorrow. At least it takes my mind off food, right?

Hell. I was about to ask if I was the only one that didn't see Sandy's big long spiel of lies and BS on her profile. Then I looked at the bottom of the page. It wasn't scrolled over far enough. I need to go to sleep.< /p>

I think the funniest thing is that her profile was modified every time another lie was proven about her.

Not just Dr. Neal. His staff, including Michelle and Peggy have the same memories.

Funny how that works.

Sandy has never participated in fills yet she claims to have medical information about you that isn't true.

Just how does that work? :o

You know, if she had facts she'd use 'em. But the facts don't work for her so she creates whatever does work.

I'm interested in something.

Nancy, Chelle... what do you think about what Sandy did to Wendell? She made up information that was not factual, claimed it was medical information and passed it around via PM.

What is your take on this? I've been as sincere as I know how to be with both of you. I'm asking for the same in return.

Funny how that works.

Sandy has never participated in fills yet she claims to have medical information about you that isn't true.

You know, if she had facts she'd use 'em. But the facts don't work for her so she creates whatever does work.

Nancy, Chelle... what do you think about what Sandy did to Wendell? She made up information that was not factual, claimed it was medical information and passed it around via PM.

What is your take on this? I've been as sincere as I know how to be with both of you. I'm asking for the same in return.

You will get non-answer answers.

You will get non-answer answers.

I don't think so. I have offered the infamous olive tree branch and I think I'll get the same in return.

I'm not looking for specifics on what Sandy did, we all know that already. I'm looking for Chelle and Nancy opinions on what was done.

I think I'll get honest answers. If not, I'll admit my error.

You might get a message that looks like this:

Thank you for contacting Dr. Kuri and Associates. We've received your message and will respond as soon as possible. If your request is urgent and you would like speak with us right away, please call our toll-free number, 1-888-223-4046. We appreciate your comments and look forward to speaking with you.

You might get a message that looks like this:

Thank you for contacting Dr. Kuri and Associates. We've received your message and will respond as soon as possible. If your request is urgent and you would like speak with us right away, please call our toll-free number, 1-888-223-4046. We appreciate your comments and look forward to speaking with you.

Ooh, what'd you say, what'd you say?!

I don't think so. I have offered the infamous olive tree branch and I think I'll get the same in return.

I'm not looking for specifics on what Sandy did, we all know that already. I'm looking for Chelle and Nancy opinions on what was done.

I think I'll get honest answers. If not, I'll admit my error.

I guess we will see.......

Funny how that works.

Oh please, ask me about something unrelated to Wendell. He knows darn well that I won't answer anything about him and he knows why. Please don't get me started or the dam will burst and I really don't want to go there ever again. I have put that chapter of my life behind me.

And I am trying to be as sincere as I can with you. Perhaps Nancy can answer this one. And I have no doubt people here will crucify me for my non-answer, but I truly can't go there again. Not in a public forum. Not in a PM.

And for the good news - if anybody here cares - I hit the Century Club finally - I am down 101 lbs!