Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Nina,

Yes I am quite young, 23. And Im glad that this is available, I want to see my princess grow up and I want to see my great grandbabies! <3

Have you thought to try Water Arobics, you get a great work out and its a lot less strain on your knee. Should look into it, definatly worth it!

From listening to the insurance coverage replies to the seminar I went to, a lady with Medicare will be completly covered even before they ran the Medicare check. Then I too was told the same thing with BC/BS federal, as long as i'd met my deductable, if not then of course no more than 250, or the difference from the total deductable and what i've met so far.

Im so glad, that at this point in your life, you arent like a lot of people, and just given up. Im so proud of you and happy for you! I cant wait til you get some answers and things start working in your favor!

Hi Nina,

thanks for the return msg. Yea, don't take no for an answer. Do this though, Research everything, get all your facts and go outside your doc. I didn't go through my doc, I went to a great program at a great hospital about an hour away from me. It was so worth it. You won't have to have your pcp's approval necessary, because the team at this hospital is going to send you for lots of tests like a sleep study and and some by a cardiologist, those tests will reveal if you are a candidate and if you are in need of wieght reduction to fix any co-morbidities.:glasses

so if this is really what you want, you can have it, but do your homework!!!

Janet:)

Hello Erica, It looks like you like the color purple too. It's so great that your only 23 and have done this! Did you know Mississippi is the most fat state in the whole USA!? So many young people are fat and it's so sad! I know my grandchildren will not be fat. They are very dedicated on their Makos Swim team, plus other sports. My daughter works at a health club and exersizes there and lefts weights. Don and I used to swim in the Y for a senior group and I enjoyed that. I'd love to get back to that! So I do know Water arobics. The cost of gas has kept us home more and we live pretty far out for the trip even 3 times a week, other wise we could do it. I still think we could do it if Don would give up satellite tv! We are lovers of so much on there! I love DYI, movie channels, cooking channels, the weahter channel, history, decovery channels, Liftime, and others. I like to watch Lisa Willuims on Lifetime. I have never realy worked out of the home. Just a little bit. I'm a home body, almost completly shut in! I do see our daughter and family and thats good and of course my Hubby of 43 years. We joind a senior club but so far have not gone. I guess I'm a bit shy in meeting new people. Moving from California to Missisippi was a huge culture shock! Meeting new friend is hard for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Nina,

Yes I am quite young, 23. And Im glad that this is available, I want to see my princess grow up and I want to see my great grandbabies! <3"

I'd love to see my great granchildren also! My Mom saw hers. She moved here with us in 1999. She died in 2003.

"Have you thought to try Water Arobics, you get a great work out and its a lot less strain on your knee. Should look into it, definatly worth it!"

Yes we have done it. I want to do it again. It was an out-door pool there and it's closed in the winter. If there were threats of thunder and lightening we had to get out. I like the Y in Jackson, but had not used their pool. I'd love to get back there! It's an indoor pool and open all year. Some of the classes are to early for us being so far away.

"From listening to the insurance coverage replies to the seminar I went to, a lady with Medicare will be completly covered even before they ran the Medicare check. Then I too was told the same thing with BC/BS federal, as long as i'd met my deductable, if not then of course no more than 250, or the difference from the total deductable and what i've met so far."

I won't give up trying for sure! I have bad pain in my right knee, arthritis in most joints, hypertenion and other stuff.

It's a real bother to also have incontinance! :D I'd have to spend a great deal of time getting out of the pool to go pee! :o When I'm at meeting the restrooms are do damm far away! I need to take a water pill and that made it even worse!!! My mother had surgery and she had a pouch for her urine. I may need that. The new kind of surgery requires no pouch. I can't abide with Depends! :P

"Im so glad, that at this point in your life, you arent like a lot of people, and just given up. Im so proud of you and happy for you! I cant wait til you get some answers and things start working in your favor!""

I'll keep trying for sure!:kiss2:

Nina

Hello Janet,:P

I'll keep researching. Even an hour away would be to much for me.

I have sleep probloms, insomnia and we are already pretty far out. I guess I don't sound very serious? Flowood is good for us at the River Oaks hospital. I do like the doctor too. It's just I'll never go to the phyc doc Don went to but will choose my one. I have one in mind. She's close also. I'm not sure I'd ever survive a sleep clinic! :D I'd never sleep!

They would have to knock me out!!!

"Hi Nina,

thanks for the return msg. Yea, don't take no for an answer. Do this though, Research everything, get all your facts and go outside your doc. I didn't go through my doc, I went to a great program at a great hospital about an hour away from me. It was so worth it. You won't have to have your pcp's approval necessary, because the team at this hospital is going to send you for lots of tests like a sleep study and and some by a cardiologist, those tests will reveal if you are a candidate and if you are in need of wieght reduction to fix any co-morbidities.glasses.gif

so if this is really what you want, you can have it, but do your homework!!!

Janethappy.gif"

Your place was good for you and that's good. It will be awhile before I have it done and I'll do my home-work! I love my whole-grain bread! That's one thing I'd hate to give up! I put soy floor in it and many other healthy things! I have recipes from Atkins and others for flourless bread. Just eggs and soy flour and salt, maybe a bit of whole grain flower. I grew up as a vegitarian and love that kind of food. I'm not a real meat person. Oh vell.... :o ! Got to get moving!

The yard needs work! It's Fall time ya know!

Nina