Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Due this week to be banded

hey vcompton...I was also done by Dr. Pinnar. Are you going to go to any of the support meetings?

Hope you are feeling much better. I was actually off the hydrocodene a couple days after the surgery, although I found sleeping on my back with an ice pack helped.

PM me if you'd like to get together or if you are going to any of the meetings. :)[/quote

Hi, sorry I very seldom get on this site...I just saw this message today... I have not been to any meetings....Did you have yours done by Robert Pinnar.... (the father) I did and they were great.... I feel good...I have lost like 30 pounds since Oct 12th...and could have lost more but I asked to prolong the first fill until another week...I had some discomfort in the mornings...That has gone away now...How about you....? When did you get banded...I have not been to any meetings yet.... Have you...My name is Vicki... :clap2:

:help:Hi my name is Jesssica and I am 25.I am due to have my band on Jan 8,07.I wanted to find some people to talk to before I get my surgery.I am very nerves and scared.I wanted to know how other people are after there surgery?This is my first surgery and I just want to make sure I am doing the right thing.The risks scare me.Also I just joined this website and I really dont know how to use it very well.If anyone can help me out that would be great!My Doctor is Dr.Eric Pinnar. Thanks soooo Much!:help:

Hi I am not sure how to use this site yet but I am trying to find some people to talk to that has been banded by Eric Pinnar!I am due to get the band on Jan 8 and I just wanted to see how the band worked out for other people.I am very nerves.Can you help me? THanks Jessica

:help:Hi my name is Jesssica and I am 25.I am due to have my band on Jan 8,07.I wanted to find some people to talk to before I get my surgery.I am very nerves and scared.I wanted to know how other people are after there surgery?This is my first surgery and I just want to make sure I am doing the right thing.The risks scare me.Also I just joined this website and I really dont know how to use it very well.If anyone can help me out that would be great!My Doctor is Dr.Eric Pinnar. Thanks soooo Much!:help:

My doctor was Robert Pinnar his father...It went well...It was my first and only surgery too..I am 36.. It was not near as bad as I imagined in my head..haha...I was sore for a few days and my biggest problem ended up being constipation....so drink lots of Water.... I do not go on this website either unless someone writes me... I slept alot the first two days...and walked around the house as much as possible...Let me know how it goes..good luck..you will be fine... my personal email is vcompton@cox.net if you would like to write me..thanks Vicki

I loved the doctors and his staff..they are great...:clap2: