Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Just wondering who else was banded on the 3rd October by Dr Stephen Watson in Perth?

Hi All,

Just wanted to know how many other people were banded on the 3rd Octoer at St John Of God Murdoch by Dr Stephen Watson? Would be interested to know how your recovery is going.

I just had the staples out today and met 2 nice ladies in the waiting room who had it done on the same day who seem to be recovering quite well...i'm still a little sore...but only where the port is...i'm hoping this will subside soon as i would love to be able to sleep on my stomach again!!! :notagree

I ate some chunky lamb shank and vegetable Soup for dinner which was good...am able to eat normal food again! :hungry:

Anyway i would love to hear from you...

I have my first appointment with him on November 27th. It seems he is very popular and is booked solid till then. Waiting is bloody hard, once the decision has been made - I just want to do this NOW!!

I was banded by him on 10.10.07 and have a friend that was banded by him in July.

Hi,i Wasnt Banded By Dr Watson,however I Do See Him For My Follow Ups[fluid In]he Does Appear Nice,but Yes,i Find As Well He Is Always Very Busy,im Surposed To Go Monthly,but Tends To Be A Month And A Half As Its Hard To Get A Appointmeant.i Only Have 3 1/2 Ml In My Band[no Restriction Yet]so I Find Things Hard At The Momeant.hope You Recover Well,it Can Take About 2 Wks To Feel 100% Again[thats What I Found Anyway]

hi there, im from down south 4 hours from perth and am getting banded in january with dr. watson at murdoch>

am pretty scared but feel its the last resort for me to loose my weight. how are you going with the whole banding op etc. id really love to know your thoughts good and bad as would love to know as much as possible. do u have any regrets so far.

cheers christine.

my email is lackmin@hotmail.com

Yeah he did me a year ago and i must admit he is a fantastic surgeon

i always joke with him saying (why do people complain paying over $1.20 a litre for petrol for the car.When you charge me $140.00 for 1 ML of Water when i get my fill.:P:):P:smokin::D:D

so how is your weight going? have u had good results from the banding... plz let me know all the good and bad,.

cheers

I was banded by Dr Watson on the 3rd of October as well, so I could have been the one you met in the waiting room getting our stiches out (I was in at about 7.30am).

I have an appointment with him today (8/1/08) to have some Fluid put in.

I had to have all my Fluid removed due to some problems, but after 6 different tests we finally found out yesterday that it has nothing to do with my band.

It turns out I have a 1cm linear erosion of my oesophogus and it is causing it to spasm giving me heart attack symptoms (aweful).

Dr Watson hasn't wanted to put any fluid until we have this problem soughted out, so I am hoping that he will put 2cc's in this morning.

Good Luck Min with your banding - it will be the beginning of a new chapter.

It's great to finally be chatting with so many Perthites.

Cheers - Rastis