Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Back to basics and really doing it!

Monday weigh in! Down from last week! Out of the 200's! Yay! We can do this friends! IMG_0798.JPG

May God bless you and keep you[emoji173]️

-Mariela

i'm here!!!
lol.. looking for that push too ~ almost 2yrs out, and while i haven't gained sig, i haven't lost like others have (on Facebook, Instagram) .. i know its not a competition, but i hate feeling like a "loser" [haha pun intended?]

You got this. Glad you are here

-Mariela

I would like to join and be held accountable today i weighed in at 195 need to loose 50 lbs banded 10 years ago in July

Happy you are here. You can do it and we are here to help encourage you along the way! Welcome!

-Mariela

I'm finally down! After two weeks of no loss, and a slight gain (0.8), I'm down that slight gain plus an additional 1.8!!!!
I hit 100 lbs of weight loss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go girl!

-Mariela

Monday weigh-in. I'm going to keep pushing forward because it's that time of the month starting this week.
IMG_1075.thumb.JPG.20a017a441e11494045b94a67ad73aaf.JPG
LizO

I like your scale Liz and those numbers on it! Lol #goals

-Mariela

Liz, your picture is amazing! I know we all have a number we want to stay at, but you look fantastic! Great legs!!!

Slim Dreams, your story is tough. I'm so sorry about the miscarriages. Having a bad day is going to happen, but you are aware and are working on getting things back on track..... we can only do our best.

Thank you. I'm trying. My thighs are my enemies. I am trying to tone them by doing the 12 weeks challenge

LizO

Monday weigh in! Down from last week! Out of the 200's! Yay! We can do this friends! IMG_0798.JPG.a94470e6128cd71ecdbc5fe053e0ed8c.JPG

-Mariela

Yay!! You are doing great. Keep up the good work!

LizO

I like your scale Liz and those numbers on it! Lol #goals

-Mariela

Thank you [emoji4]

LizO

I'm finally down! After two weeks of no loss, and a slight gain (0.8), I'm down that slight gain plus an additional 1.8!!!!

Awesomeness! Very proud of you!

LizO

1 hour ago, chiquitabananaz14 said:

Monday weigh in! Down from last week! Out of the 200's! Yay! We can do this friends! IMG_0798.JPG

-Mariela

Way to go!!! OH! That wonderful feeling of a "1" in the front!!!!

1 hour ago, Liz210 said:

Thank you. I'm trying. My thighs are my enemies. I am trying to tone them by doing the 12 weeks challenge

LizO

You seriously look fabulous!

Don't I know it about the thighs... my entire legs are my enemies. My legs will be the last to go. :( They've haunted me my whole life. Even as a kid. Sucked.

Which 12 week challenge? I've done the Nike XBox Challenge... way harder than I anticipated. If you don't jump high enough or wide enough or squat low enough, it doesn't count it. Dang, Gina! I'm doing a weights/resistance routine right now, plus an hour on the elliptical at least five days a week. It's helping me get there. I REEEEALLY want to be 160 by October. I need to consistently lose a pound a week.

3 hours ago, JTHmom said:

I would like to join and be held accountable today i weighed in at 195 need to loose 50 lbs banded 10 years ago in July

Welcome, JTHmom!

3 hours ago, TaureanMe said:

i'm here!!!

lol.. looking for that push too ~ almost 2yrs out, and while i haven't gained sig, i haven't lost like others have (on Facebook, Instagram) .. i know its not a competition, but i hate feeling like a "loser" [haha pun intended?]

Welcome, TaureanMe!

Nice! You broke through that stall!! Good work!

Monday weigh in! Down from last week! Out of the 200's! Yay! We can do this friends! IMG_0798.JPG.a94470e6128cd71ecdbc5fe053e0ed8c.JPG

-Mariela

Woohooo!!! That must feel good!! Keep at it :)