Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Almost 6 month update with cute pics!!!

You look great !!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using BariatricPal mobile app

Definitely your husbands loss you look amazing! I am only 3 weeks out and am having that what have i done moment. But you just brought me back to the reason why i made the change. Thank you.

5 hours ago, Michelle71 said:

You look great !!!!!

Thank you!

1 hour ago, illailla said:

Congrats mamas

Sent from my SM-G935T using BariatricPal mobile app

Thank you

4 hours ago, angelgloria said:

Good job!

Sent from my Pixel XL using BariatricPal mobile app

Thank you

4 hours ago, maccc74 said:

Definitely your husbands loss you look amazing! I am only 3 weeks out and am having that what have i done moment. But you just brought me back to the reason why i made the change. Thank you.

Aww thank you. I had that what did I do moment when I started being reintroduced to more solid food because I couldn't keep it down but that eventually passed. You will do great , work that sleeve and make it do what it do. I was determined to kick butt with this and so far I am pleased with my progress. God is good.

5 hours ago, Michelle71 said:

You look great !!!!!

Thank you.

6 hours ago, SandyToes143 said:

Wow! I'm so inspired! I started with a BMI of 43, but since I'm 5 feet tall, I don't have as much to lose as someone else might with my BMI. I am encouraged that you were able to do it so quickly! I am also going through a divorce and yeah, it feels good to be getting myself in order.

Yeeesss and don't let that divorce make you fall off with your diet. I am an emotional eater but Timmy surprise I didn't even want to indulge in the bad stuff. Stay focused n I'm praying for both of our strength during this matter.

57 minutes ago, Dee Buenger said:

Congratulations on wonderful progress. Now the real fight begins to maintain and shut down bad habits every day of your life.

Thank you! I struggle with that daily but lately I haven't had the sport for anything much less sweets.

6 minutes ago, Ria69 said:

Those are exactly my numbers. Thank you so much for the pics and encouragement. Congratulations!!

Sent from my Pixel using BariatricPal mobile app

Thank you and anytime I can help with anything let me know!

Did you hit plateaus? I'm almost 3 months out RNY. I'm stuck at 189 for the past week. I feel like I will not lose anymore. I'm getting so frustrated. I want too see 150 so bad.

Sent from my Pixel using BariatricPal mobile app

Thank you! I struggle with that daily but lately I haven't had the sport for anything much less sweets.

Every day is the battle!! One healthy choice at a time WINS!! You are winning!!