Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

May 15th, 2017 Sleevers Check in Here!!!

You'll have to tailer your sleep schedule to your work schedule. My husband used to work nights for six years. He's having a hard time getting sleep now, his internal clock keeps him up through the night. But he's slowly adjusting. How many hours of sleep do you think you're getting?

I get about 7 hours before I go to the gym and after lunch another hour or two and go to work

8 hours ago, queenbee88 said:

IMG_2067.JPG

I believe you never know how big you are until you do a side by side

You look amazing👏😊 You have a beautiful figure now.

I have no butt... lol.

7 hours ago, queenbee88 said:

I get about 7 hours before I go to the gym and after lunch another hour or two and go to work

It sounds like you are getting enough. I slept 8 hours last night😊 I feel almost like I got too much sleep. Well I will need it today. I'm picking up my granddaughter in a little while and she is so close to walking now. I will need my energy to keep up with her. Have a great Saturday everyone!

9 hours ago, queenbee88 said:

IMG_2067.JPG

I believe you never know how big you are until you do a side by side

Wow!!! Amazing!!!!

8 hours ago, queenbee88 said:

get about 7 hours before I go to the gym and after lunch another hour or two and go to work

That's a great amount of sleep!

1 hour ago, Apple1 said:

You look amazing👏😊 You have a beautiful figure now.

I have no butt... lol.

Lol. I've inherited my mother's butt...and am losing mine. 😂 but I'm going to start a squat program and build some muscle. I need something back there!!!

59 minutes ago, Apple1 said:

It sounds like you are getting enough. I slept 8 hours last night😊 I feel almost like I got too much sleep. Well I will need it today. I'm picking up my granddaughter in a little while and she is so close to walking now. I will need my energy to keep up with her. Have a great Saturday everyone!

Have fun with your baby girl!!!

Ugh....menstrual started with a vengeance! I'm thankful my hormones and body are still regular. But I'm going to ignore the aches and pains that come with it and get my house cleaned. Get rid of stuff (I'm always doing that). I do not like to hold on to things that don't get used. I like the simplicity of material items. Definitely not a material girl!!! 😂

You look amazing[emoji122][emoji4] You have a beautiful figure now.
I have no butt... lol.

Thank you yes everybody in my family have big butts and boobs totally sucks because now my back hurts so bad I go get massages every week I plan on having a reduction once I reach my goal

Ugh....menstrual started with a vengeance! I'm thankful my hormones and body are still regular. But I'm going to ignore the aches and pains that come with it and get my house cleaned. Get rid of stuff (I'm always doing that). I do not like to hold on to things that don't get used. I like the simplicity of material items. Definitely not a material girl!!! [emoji23]

Mines did something crazy the month I had surgery it came on 3 times I was in so much pain and it's on now with no pain

30 minutes ago, queenbee88 said:

Thank you yes everybody in my family have big butts and boobs totally sucks because now my back hurts so bad I go get massages every week I plan on having a reduction once I reach my goal

I may have to reconsider the reduction I've always wanted. My boobs are going away too!

I'll be flat as a pancake all over ! Lol. Nah, definitely will need a lift though.

29 minutes ago, queenbee88 said:

Mines did something crazy the month I had surgery it came on 3 times I was in so much pain and it's on now with no pain

Really? I've been regular but it's been starting very weird.

I may have to reconsider the reduction I've always wanted. My boobs are going away too!
I'll be flat as a pancake all over ! Lol. Nah, definitely will need a lift though.

Yes I want reduction and lift and silicone if needed I don't want this big things anymore lol

Well, my bum still hurts. Haven't sat down all day till the last 20 mins. It even hurt going to bed last night.

I totally took advantage of my husband's grilling tonight. He wanted a burger. I had him grill extra meats for meals all week. So the girls had hotdogs tonight and will have them another night). Hubby had a hamburger (looked yummy...pic attached) and I had part of a patty with bacon, cheese, and avocado on it. No pretty pic of my food, but it was delicious. Lol. Grilled chicken breasts, sausage links, and beef fajita. Each meat for a different meal. Guess that's what you call meal prepping! lol

Here's everything we shouldn't have.....lol

thats an over easy egg on top. Not sure what the dealio is with eggs on burgers but I've seen it in restaurants.

IMG_2800.JPG

Edited by Newme17

Forgot to add, I made some raspberry iced tea in my keurig and wasn't thinking. I took four sips of it and immediately felt sick. Totally forgot the sugar content!!!! If only there were unsweetened ones...I guess I'll have to settle for some iced coffee instead.