Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone here?

OMG Enterprise, you look great! You can really see the indentation of your waist. How much fun is that!?

I haven't posted much, but read our thread nearly everyday. My weight loss has been slower due to some bad food choices, but I will never regret my band! The weight comes off slowly, but surely.

Take care

Polly

236-209-176

01-30-07

Dr. Rod, Acuna Mx

Enterprise, you look fantastic! I agree with the others comments about stressing your need to improve your health and your own self esteem. Just keep up the comforting comments with your boyfriend and hopefully he will accept that you will not leave.

Audree, Is Quickslim30 sold at Walmart? Are there any interactions with prescription medicines that should be avoided? I take blood pressure and cholesterol medicine and wondered about that.

Thanks, Tulip and Texasbighair. Taking pictures really helps you notice the weight loss. When you look at yourself in the mirror, you just don't see the full effect. And thanks for the supportive words about my boyfriend, Tulip. His insecurity has really been concerning me.

Taking pictures really helps you notice the weight loss. When you look at yourself in the mirror, you just don't see the full effect.

I agree, when I'm feeling down, I just look at my before pic, the one I took the night before surgery and I don't even recognize myself. I can see how far I've come by pictures when the scale is not moving. I still see myself as so fat when I look in the mirror, my DH keeps telling me I'm no longer fat. Not sure if we will ever feel "thin", but pictures do show that we've come a long way.

Enterprise, you look terrific! Wow!

I second the comment about making this weightloss about health and wanting to be around for a long time.

Sunshine, great job, you're back on track and in no time at all you'll be there!

Rough day for me yesterday and I'm still recouping. I had a poached egg and two sausage links for Breakfast and got stuck. Up came a bit but most of it was there. I thought at about 2pm, when I had a break I could maybe have some Soup, and chew really good, but still had some sort of an obstruction...I couldn't even keep tea or Water down. I did a good job, huh? It cleared somewhat at about 7 and so I thought I'd have some Soup at 8, when I got home. No way!! I was miserable and probably dehydrated. I think it is clear but I'm swollen, so today, nothing but liquids...and maybe tomorrow too. Long night with pain in my chest. Feeling better today but I'm really going to watch it. And I've got to get my Water in. I've never had a day where I didn't have any! Not good.

I did good yesterday, This last fill took about 3 weeks to really kick in, but it has kicked in. I'm scheduled for another fill 11/21, but I think I might cancel it. I'm going to wait until we get closer to that date before I decide.

babygotback - I've been taking my quickslim-30, I'm on my 3rd day of taking them. So far, so good. I will weigh on Monday and see my results. I'm really hoping that I will finally be out of the 170's and into the 160's! When I weighed the other day I was 170.4, so I'm sooooo close.

The best news of all, I'm FINALLY OFF MY CRUTCHES!!!! I still have to wear my leg brace, but no more crutches!! I'm so excited, things are getting back to normal.

Hello! Man, it's hard to catch up! It's been a crazy month here. My sister had a baby girl a few weeks ago, and we've been busy with house selling stuff. Weight loss has kinda been put on the back burner, sad to say. I am back down to my lowest though at 235, so I can't complain.

Just wanted to pop in and say hi!

Maria

Hey all...

I had NO candy on Halloween. I had a piece today; everyone from work brought in their leftovers. I had one of the Reeses carmel cups - Just wanted to try it - and I did. Was it worth it - definately not.

Yikes.

Been getting 'cravings' though. Eggplant rolatini is the latest.

I will have to say, My cravings are sooo much better. I was on a downhill spiral with my chocolate, it was crazy. I had a bag of chocolate morsals in my freaken nightstand, next to my bed - How crazy and addictive is that? Man, I love my chocolate.

But, since I've been taking the quickslim, I think it has gotten better. Not sure if its the quickslim or what, but I am turning down chocolate.

Congrats Sherilynn for NO HALLOWEEN CANDY!

I'm usually pretty weak when it comes to sweets, I think I will always have to work on it. But I am getting better.

I did good yesterday, This last fill took about 3 weeks to really kick in, but it has kicked in. I'm scheduled for another fill 11/21, but I think I might cancel it. I'm going to wait until we get closer to that date before I decide.

babygotback - I've been taking my quickslim-30, I'm on my 3rd day of taking them. So far, so good. I will weigh on Monday and see my results. I'm really hoping that I will finally be out of the 170's and into the 160's! When I weighed the other day I was 170.4, so I'm sooooo close.

The best news of all, I'm FINALLY OFF MY CRUTCHES!!!! I still have to wear my leg brace, but no more crutches!! I'm so excited, things are getting back to normal.

I bet you will be!!! Congrats on being off the crutches!!! What kind of exercise are you allowed to do?

I will have to say, My cravings are sooo much better. I was on a downhill spiral with my chocolate, it was crazy. I had a bag of chocolate morsals in my freaken nightstand, next to my bed - How crazy and addictive is that? Man, I love my chocolate.

But, since I've been taking the quickslim, I think it has gotten better. Not sure if its the quickslim or what, but I am turning down chocolate.

Congrats Sherilynn for NO HALLOWEEN CANDY!

I'm usually pretty weak when it comes to sweets, I think I will always have to work on it. But I am getting better.

It is the QuicskSlim30!!!! I don't struggle with my cravings like I used to. My husband used to love his carbs especially white rice and now he doesn't heat it at all.

I am getting the same results from everyone!!!

No Halloween candy for me either. I was on a liquid day after my episode of getting stuck so it wasn't hard. I didn't take my quickslim as I thought I'd better not have anything other than liquids. Back on program tho, today. Eating normal...or shall we say, the new normal.

A friend of mine who has the band got stuck on Friday on lettuce!!! She finally had to have an emergency unfill as she couldn't even drink water!! She is very bummed. She has to wait a week to get filled again. She was also informed by our fill dr that if there is any problems from PB'ing so much over the days, that insurance won't cover the fix job as she had it done in Mexico. I guess there is the drawbacks from having gone there and yet another reason to take good care of our bands.

Oh a good note (or bad note) I got home from work and picked up the mail out at the end of the road (I live in the country and the mail stops a quarter mile from the turn to the house) AND I find the frightened little calico kitty. Took me forever to convince her I wasn't a monster..and actually she crawled up into the engine compartment where I finally nabbed her.

Now, I don't know if anyone else lives in the country but there is a school of thought among lowlifes that the answer the too many kitties (rather than spaying or neutering) is to drop them off in the country. I have two other cats that found homes with me after being abandoned. I just know my DH will have a fit...but I do love calicos. I wonder if she'd live in the barn with my other totally declawed stray!! (Who would leave something defenseless for the coyotes to eat!)