Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone here?

Am I going to be the only one on here?!?!?! Still doing quite well with this last fill. Have lost 5 pounds in 6 days....I know a lot of that was Fluid so we'll see if it keeps going down on the scale! So far with the exception of one day the calorie count is at or under 1000 each day. It's hard to beleive the amount of snacking that I had started doing without realizing it. Tracking food calories/protein really is something that is important for me. It also helps that the rain has finally let up long enough for us to start planting crops for the season.....spending all day in a tractor makes it a little easier on the snacking! And with the A/C not working in the tractor there is a lot of sweating and Water drinking going on too! Would love to have company on here.......

Lisa, and all,

You're not alone...I'm just being lazy and forgetting what I know to be true, I need the support here and I need to give the support as well. I stay more on track when I check in regularly...and it is motivational to hear about others successes and trials. I gotta get my rear in gear.

Lisa, with a new fill are you pb'ing more? I am fairly regular...tonight for example...and this past week with TOM I've been really restricted..to some things..not the bad things I eat...just the good stuff. Why couldn't it work the other way? I'm really thinking about another fill and was sort of waiting till after my vacation, which is over, but I haven't made the appointment yet. I'm doing other Dr's appointments..annual stuff so then I really can't think of another excuse!!

Hey, I'm going to start whining about back and shoulder pain to my new GP, so I can start a paper trail for when I can (hopefully) get a breast reduction and lift. I'm a 42DD...was a 44DDD. But are the girls ever sad looking these days.

I haven't PB'd once since this new fill! I've also only been hungry (growling loudly sort of hungry!!) a couple of times since then. So guess it worked but I'm still not dropping weight like I wanted to. Lost about 5 pounds and then gained 1 pound of that back. One of the reasons I was trying to hit it hard and try to eat right and eat less was the "sad girls" and the floppy wings. I wear tank tops in the tractor (cause of no a/c) and pray that none of the neighbors stop by. Even my family who are used to the flopping wings can't help but look at them when my arms go out or up. Was wanting to drop this last 30/40 pounds so I can start on the PS's.

Then again, the thought of someone cutting up my girls almost makes me sick to my stomach so not sure if I could actually go through with that!! Husband says it's his insurance and he gets to pick the first surgery.....uuuummmm wonder which one he'd choose!

By the way, thanks for responding....was thinking that I'd said/done something and was being shunned or something!

there is a site here that has shown some breast surgery and I am with you...it is gastly. I've been large breasted all my life it seems and I ride horses so I've really had some problems. Until I found the Enell bras, I would have bloody cuts on my shoulders from riding. Not very enjoyable. I have ridges in my shoulders from where my straps go. I'm pretty pleased that they have shrunk with my weight loss but I did think it would be more. I have about 40 pounds to go, if I'd ever get my rear in gear.

I do have a little bit of loose skin in my arms but I wouldn't say I have wings. I'm pretty active and my arms are muscle-y so that is good so far. I don't really see myself doing any other PS...one because it is so expensive and two...it seems just too icky! But the boobs...they gotta get taken care of. They'll be at my knees before too long!

Ladies - if you have some to spare - I'll take it. My girls are fading away as I lose weight. I'm almost a B cup now!

Well, I leave tomorrow for my cruise. I haven't lost the weight that I need to, and I went to get a fill yesterday, just a small fill. Well, I was ovulating and was really tight, I am real tight about 4 days out of the month I notice. When I ovulate and on my monthly I get the perfect restriction where I have to actually slow down to eat! The doctor said he was worried that he would fill me up and I would be too tight and be in the middle of the ocean. He said he thought I would enjoy my cruise more the way I am and if he filled me, I might be sick the entire cruise. grrrrr.

So, I left his office feeling tight and no fill, but by yesterday afternoon I was wide open again. It never fails! He did tell me however, as soon as I get back from the cruise, he will fill me.

I was just hoping not to make a complete pig out of myself on the cruise and not gain weight! Oh well, I have decided when I get back, it is time to get serious again with losing weight if I am going to make my goal by my 2 year anniversary time!

Talk to everyone in about 10 days!

Tonya,

I am sending an attatchment of excess boob to you...enjoy on your cruise!!

I would love to go on another cruise, but my DH isn't so enthralled with them. We've done Nassau and a Mexico trip. I prefer the travel time on this side of the country (west) as opposed to the all day travel to Miami, but it was free, so ..... Maybe someday I can take my parents on a cruise..I think they would really enjoy it.

Have a wonderful trip and I'll work on my motivation while you're gone. Maybe we can get on the "band" wagon upon your return and hit our goals by our 2nd anniversary!!

Have an amazing time on your cruise, Tonya! it is without a doubt my favorite way to travel. In fact, my twins are returning tomorrow night from a two week cruise (their first). They did London, Paris, Ireland, Scotland and Norway. I pray they will make it back thru customs in NY...they held me up there once for 2.5 hours with no questions, no explainations and some pretty rude treatment to boot. it was scary!

Hi everyone! Apologies, apologies...I have been so absent lately. Just have been soo busy, a little disgusted with personal progress (seems like a theme here?), and...well the excuses go on. BUT - I do miss y'all and will take some time tonight to catch up on my reading. Seems this site has really grown, and it gets overwhelming trying to check in on all the areas....so I gravitate back to our group of JanBans.

Quick update...some more reflux, not much loss, been back to see doc several times (instead of aftercare center...blech!) and feel like I'm getting back on track. Like many of you, have the last stubborn 35-45 lbs to go. I got a substantial unfill for a while to regroup, and this week filled back up to "jumpstart" the ever slow weight loss.

Execise is still a big part of my week, although it is back to about 4X a week, since we're out of town on weekends. I'm still happy with that, and not unpleased with loss to date, but anxious to stop obssessing about the remaining pounds...and just be DONE.

Promise to post more...and read more. Holler!

Hey gang! Wanted to check in and say hello to you all. I have a mere 11 weeks of pregnancy yet. I promise to be here more after baby comes and I'm back in weight-loss action. I'm glad there's still some activity here. I would hate to come back and find a dead board! I know I'll need the support as I'll probably feel like I am starting all over!

Back soon!

maria

Hey I could use some too. Since I lost weight I am down to a 36 A. Pretty sad. My husband keeps bringing up PS too but I would rather have a Tummy Tuck and get rid of some wings. Just got back from a week vacation and only gained 2 lbs. Happy with that, time to get back in control.

Have a great day!

Hello everyone, wow, the thread is so dead these days. I guess everyone is enjoying life to the fullest.

I just got back from my cruise - wonderful time. No breaks or falls this time. lol.

I know I gained, and I'm getting myself back on track - today! Exercise these days is nothing, but still struggling to get back and I am starting a new BFL program with my daughter so hopefully that will jump start my weightloss again.

will check in later, so busy today at work being the first day back!

AWOL Shawn here!! I've decided I just don't like the look of the site as opposed to how it looked when I started here almost two years ago. Go figure.

Hey, glad to hear from some of you. I keep thinking I'm going to stay regular on here and then get busy. I also used to get updates in my email whenever someone posted but no more..I don't understand that...so it was a bit easier to check in.

Enuff of that...I'm back on track...eating properly and exercising regularly...for the past two weeks. I'm at my lowest...even with TOM starting last night. I am thinking of trying to get 40 pounds off by Thanksgiving. Bit of a stretch but I've got a tentative goal ( and will settle for any loss whatsoever). I'm going to schedule a visit with a PS in the near future to see about the boob reduction and lift. And think that if I have to be on major drugs for two weeks (that is what I've heard) I need to schedule it around the thursday before thanksgiving. That would have the least financial impact and client impact in my business. This is all of course, contigent on my insurance paying. I can't/won't pay out of pocket this time.

I'm walking almost daily...4 miles or so and with leg weights or power walking. Just my summer chores are enough of the strength training. But come colder weather I am going to figure sometime else out. I need to.

So, lets get going gang and work on setting/meeting some of our goals.

Hiya,

Hows everyone doing? Busy weekend here. We have begun the season for training our bird dogs, so I'm up at 5 and riding horses and training dogs for about 4 hours. Then home to do the usually up keep. I'm a little stiff and I think I will do a pilates yoga DVD tomorrow instead of my four mile walk. I'm hitting the hottub tonight, tho.

My riding venture on Saturday pretty much cinched the deal on a breast reduction. I've gotta book a consultation with the plastic surgeon. My shoulders and back were killing me. I have an awesome bra by enell...great for active large breasted women, and it is the only way I'm able to ride like I do, but I still got sore.

What is going on with the rest of you? How about a quick check-in and update?

Hey Shawn!

I agree -- I don't really care for the new site layout either. It irks the crap out of me when the page has to readjust itself after it loads... maybe it's just my browser!

Things are good here. I'm 32 weeks preggers now! Just getting to that horribly uncomfortable stage, LOL!

Sounds like you are doing fantastic -- 4 miles a day, whew! Makes me tired just thinking about it right now. I've been on and off bedrest because of my blood pressure and some other random issues, so I haven't been doing much exercise.

I'll try and check in more often...

Maria

Maria, soon you'll be busy running four miles a day after your little one. Whew...makes me tired!! No kids for me. But I have 8 dogs and 6 horses and three cats. That makes me tired...but also gives me joy.

I slept in today...after two early EARLY mornings...I crapped out and laid in bed. I was going to do some stretching yoga stuff...but the bed felt sooo good.