Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

TJ Max mothers day commercial

Made me shed some happy tear's

Coming from a woman that suffers from infertility. I cried because just a year ago.. I seriously thought this was it for me, but I just couldn't accept the fact of not being able to have children. 3 years ago I was on this weight loss surgery journey, but I was denied fast forward to now I'm apporved and will be having this life changing tool on June 16. I'm excited and hopeful that this will help me achieve all goals and dreams that this weight has held me back from for years. I want to go back to school, be more active, more social and all around better person, with these hormones I'm like a raging bull all the time I hate it and my fiance does not deserve it. Most of a I want to become a MOTHER. #theWEIGHTisOVER

I believe you will too 😊 Keep the hope up! Children are blessings (can also wear you out! Lol) but overall, being a GOOD mother is rewarding. Be blessed hon.

I know I'm a few days late replying to this topic , but I just wanted to share my store with you. My whole life I was over weight. At 13 I finally got my period, but I knew something wasn't right because I got it once and it didn't come back for months. when I finally went to the gyno I was referred to a reproductive endocrinologist to find out i had PCOS. I did a few years of hormones and birth control to try and control it but it made me feel out of my mind (basically a maniac 24/7). I had to have a few surgeries due to growths inside of my uterus. And still till this day I don't get my period for months at a time. But ultimately I was told if I didn't lose weight I wouldn't be able to conceive naturally. Which no girl at all wants to hear. So at 19 I finally decided to get the lap band done. my starting weight being 305 getting down to 220. this making my body magically work and me getting pregnant only 6 months after getting the surgery. It wasn't planned but I was so excited. Now fast forward 2 years . I'm at my heaviest I've ever been 315 and my PCOS is deff worse. So I decided to get the sleeve done in June. I'm getting married in a year and I want to have another baby a few months after that. If I were to try it now it wouldn't happen so I'm using that as my biggest motivation!!! Stay positive and don't give up! :778_heartbeat:

I know I'm a few days late replying to this topic , but I just wanted to share my store with you. My whole life I was over weight. At 13 I finally got my period, but I knew something wasn't right because I got it once and it didn't come back for months. when I finally went to the gyno I was referred to a reproductive endocrinologist to find out i had PCOS. I did a few years of hormones and birth control to try and control it but it made me feel out of my mind (basically a maniac 24/7). I had to have a few surgeries due to growths inside of my uterus. And still till this day I don't get my period for months at a time. But ultimately I was told if I didn't lose weight I wouldn't be able to conceive naturally. Which no girl at all wants to hear. So at 19 I finally decided to get the lap band done. my starting weight being 305 getting down to 220. this making my body magically work and me getting pregnant only 6 months after getting the surgery. It wasn't planned but I was so excited. Now fast forward 2 years . I'm at my heaviest I've ever been 315 and my PCOS is deff worse. So I decided to get the sleeve done in June. I'm getting married in a year and I want to have another baby a few months after that. If I were to try it now it wouldn't happen so I'm using that as my biggest motivation!!! Stay positive and don't give up! :778_heartbeat:

Omg thank you sooooo much, (virtual hug) wow you gave me hope! ! Congratulations on the date I'm June as well.. crazy how similar our stories are. I didn't get mine until I was 14 .. my sister (four year difference) got hers before me.. I felt funny about that.. but like you when I finally got mine it didn't come back for months which I was told was "normal". I too have been over weight my whole life.. but once I reached over 300 pound's which I was 19 my periods Have never been the same. They would come every three months.. then I would bleed for two-three weeks at a time. It was horrible.. finally I started doing my own research.. no insurance at the time so I figured out I had pcos.. age 22 I knew something was up with fertility.. unprotected sex with BF for almost two years nothing. I had MRI's, ultrasound, blood test.. still never told it was pcos but all the signs point. Well I had a pitty party I cried and cried .. felt less of a woman asked God "why me?" .. but I know I have to do this surgery.. for my self, health and to one day a mom.