Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Did your blood work improve?

I am really hoping that once I lose some weight that my blood work will improve!

Tell me some stats before and after significant weight loss, please! I am interested in BP, Sugar, and cholesterol.

Thanks!!!

My cholesterol was under 200 to begin with, but my old/new stats are as follows:

Total - 177 - 109

LDL - 109 - 49

My HDL didn't change.

My blood sugar has dropped below 100, out of the pre-diabetic range.

While my blood pressure wasn't ever high it has dropped back to my normal lower blood pressure - where it was prior to gaining so much weight. I was also scheduled to have knee replacement surgery on my right knee and have now postponed it indefinitely. I've lost almost 60 pounds since I was sleeved in August 2016 and my knee isn't causing me any pain right now. According to my doctor knee replacement is inevitable at some future point but it's not anything I'm too concerned about at this time. No pain, no discomfort and no surgery scheduled. He confirmed the weight loss is directly responsible for the change. I'm very excited and thrilled that I feel so good. It was the best news I could have gotten.

My husband and it came off l BP med each, and I came off Metformin. His insulin dose was cut in half. No more calling rescue in the middle of the night when his blood sugar dropped to 40. Four years since sleeve and definitely have a better quality of life. We are 71 now and even kayak.

Blood work was always normal, but BP was drifting higher even with meds. BP dropped immediately post-op...had to stop meds as i was getting light headed...solid 110/60 with resting pulse of 55 for almost 2 years now...nice to take no medications at all

Wow. This is very encouranging to hear so many excellents results after WFS. I am so looking forward to having the procedure done. I'm in the early stage. My first class will be next Thursday, April 27th. I can hardly wait. I too have blood issues. I'm currently taking BP meds, have very bad joint discomfort in both knees due to arthritis, diabetic controlled with diet. It's my hope that these problems will go away after surgery. There's truly a light at the end of the tunnel.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches