Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

GRATZ TO ALL THE NEW MAY PEEPS! ITS GOING TO BE A GREAT MONTH....BEST WISHES TO ALL...KEEP US POSTED!:89_clap::781_cupid:

Only 2 more weekends! I love that I'm scheduled on May Day. It's like a new beginning and I'll never forget my date.

What are you all doing to prep? Im getting so excited (and nervous!) T-14 days left [emoji15]

2 minutes ago, sammy246 said:

Only 2 more weekends! I love that I'm scheduled on May Day. It's like a new beginning and I'll never forget my date.

What are you all doing to prep? Im getting so excited (and nervous!) T-14 days left emoji15.png

Right? So excited. I have three days of liquid diet before surgery. Other than that I am trying to get my house in order....I work 2 jobs so always busy, and want to make sure I don't have to worry about it all when I am off.

May 8...21 days!

Me too, start my liquid diet. I have 3 weeks of it.

On 4/14/2017 at 1:15 PM, joyful52 said:

So, I just got the call!!! My surgery for May 1 has been approved!!!!! 17 days to go!!! My doctor has us do a liquid diet for the 3 days before the surgery. I am now very excited! :D

Getting that call feels wonderful don't it?

This is exciting all of us in May. Mine is the fifteenth. I'm preparing my house for the full liquid diet so I can have a variety of things to try.

May 2nd. liquid diet starts tomorrow. I am dreading that piece and am getting quite anxious. The Dr. I see has us do 3 Protein Shakes a day and then 3oz of lean meat and veggies for dinner. I can't find a Protein Shake that I like but I'm just going to use the ones that are "okay". I am also traveling for work all of next week so that is going to make it even harder.

I did pre-op testing today. They said no news is good news.

I started my liquid diet today. I use Allmax Quickpro and I have the slim fast Protein as well as my isofemme powder so I can make my own shakes. I had two shakes so far today, a sugar free Jello, and some homemade chicken broth and Pacific organic Mushroom broth that I found very satisfying. All that and I'm only at 380 calories, I have 800 to go, I guess I'll have another shake...lol.