Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Funny Stupid People!

My list of stupid people today was very entertaining and I had to share.

First.. we are a printing & packaging company, and we received a flyer from another one I guess?

The flyer had an airplane on the front that said FREE OVERNIGHT SHIPPING UNTIL OCT. 31!!!

Woweee! We can't compete with that :)

Then the other side (it was a postcard type thing).. said all these wonderful things they do, 24 hour turn times, blah blah blah.

And then... not a single contact. Not a name, nothing. NO IDEA who sent these out. They spent all this time,money, & energy sending out these post cards with their ridiculously great offers.. and someone forgot to put a logo.. an e-mail, a website, a number.. hahaha.

2nd stupid.. a customer of ours, was making mailers for a University which I won't say the one.. however, it was one I *thought* was fairly nice.

In big bold letters where the CD is, it says "INDEPENDE

DENCE"

(Suppose to be in a CD shape, that's the bottom of the circle)

And if you saw the grammar on the rest of this thing, a 3rd grader would make more sense.

I guess they don't have $$ for an editor.. :guess

Here are some I've encountered. I've removed my responses for the sack of text length, but I love to egg people like this on.

From a former employee, explaining why she wanted to go home early: I have to take down the hummingbird feeders. If I don't, they'll all die. See, the geese are getting ready to fly south for the winter. If I leave the feeders out, the hummingbirds will stay to eat, and miss the geese. See, they use their long beaks to clip on to the geeses' armpits, and hitch a ride with them. Think about it. They're so small, there's no way they could fly that far on their own. Their beaks are like little roach clips.

A random stranger in the grocery store told me this as I was trying to pick out a good watermelon: Don't waste your time thumping them, just go for one with lots of this stuff *points to the growth scars on the rind*. That stuff is from the bees. See, the bees poke their stingers into the watermelons and suck the juice out, and being poked by the bee stingers makes this stuff on the outside. So, the more of this stuff on the outside, the sweeter the watermelon must be.

Have more, but heading out. Will pick up later!

Here are some I've encountered. I've removed my responses for the sack of text length, but I love to egg people like this on.

From a former employee, explaining why she wanted to go home early: I have to take down the hummingbird feeders. If I don't, they'll all die. See, the geese are getting ready to fly south for the winter. If I leave the feeders out, the hummingbirds will stay to eat, and miss the geese. See, they use their long beaks to clip on to the geeses' armpits, and hitch a ride with them. Think about it. They're so small, there's no way they could fly that far on their own. Their beaks are like little roach clips.

A random stranger in the grocery store told me this as I was trying to pick out a good watermelon: Don't waste your time thumping them, just go for one with lots of this stuff *points to the growth scars on the rind*. That stuff is from the bees. See, the bees poke their stingers into the watermelons and suck the juice out, and being poked by the bee stingers makes this stuff on the outside. So, the more of this stuff on the outside, the sweeter the watermelon must be.

Have more, but heading out. Will pick up later!

I am utterly and completely astounded. I don't see how some people actually take care of themselved in the real world, if they are that stupid.

ROFLMAO! That's exactly what I was thinking! How have these people made it so far in their life...

Bees sting the watermelons? Poor watermelons!

little tiny roach clips?!!! Laughed so hard I about lost my lunch! What a great picture! Think maybe someone should check and see if she has one captive at home she is using......

I posted some furniture on Craigslist today. I want it gone, yesterday, and there's no way I could ship it (if I used smtg like ebay). It's virtually new furniture, at about 30% the retail cost. In my message I listed the exact items I had. Here are the responses I've gotten so far:

Let's say that hypothetically I listed two chairs, two lamps, and an armoire:

#1 - Do you have a couch that matches the chairs? Can I get it too for free?

#2 - Do the lamps come with lightbulbs?

#3 - I'm looking for a riding lawnmower, got one?

#4 - Your chairs look leather, do they come in green too?

#5 - I will give you $2 for everything but only if you let me pick it up tonight.

"This movie is in black and white, will it play on my color tv?" - Heard at local video store

a guy in front of me at a burger king asked what's in a combo meal when it's all in a picture that they ARE LOOKING AT!!!

Man this board I was on, a moderator ACCIDENTALLY deleted a thread!!!

(hehehehehehe!)