Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

From a 28 to a 20 -- BEFORE SURGERY!!

Granted it has taken me several years to do it... Which is why I chose to do the banding. I have been S -- L -- O -- W -- L -- Y losing the pounds since I learned of my chronic hypertension two years ago, due to binging, then jumping back on the wagon. I never even weighed myself until I got out of the 28's, so I could have been up to 325 at one time. What a wake up call when I did step on that scale for the first time in goodness knows how long... 315??? No way!!!!!! :faint:

Regardless, I am super jazzed! I haven't worn this size for probably ten years now. I went to one of my favorite shopping stores, which for awhile I couldn't even shop there anymore (yeah!!), and just bought the 24's off the rack. I took them home and they were a bit big. So I took them back and used the dressing room with the 22's. Still a bit big, and I need some slimming room, so I went to the rack and pulled off the 20's and they do fit a bit snug, but like I said -- slimming room. Hey, they button and zip up (without lying on my back... I'm sure some of you know what I mean). :whoo:

What a joyous occasion, I can hardly believe it. Someone *pinch me*!!!

I just can't wait until they put they put in my little appetite suppressor. It's all good, I know I have the will power to do it - I just need a little extra incentive.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Right now it looks like mid-November. So many appointments... very close though!

Good luck! I was really worried when it came to that. My insurance required a lot, but I got through it.

:whoo::clap2::whoo:Congrats on your success!! I went shopping in my own closet last week and put on clothes that I haven't had on in over a year and a half...what a great feeling...makes ya wanna go out there and do more more more!! Congrats again!!

That's FANTASTIC! That is something I was never able to do without the band so I'm always in awe of people that can get it off.

Good job on getting banded, it's a little insurance those pounds don't find their way back to your hips. :)

That's FANTASTIC! That is something I was never able to do without the band so I'm always in awe of people that can get it off.

Good job on getting banded, it's a little insurance those pounds don't find their way back to your hips. :D

So True!!

I know I can get it off, but keeping it off is a whole other duty entirely. I am SO looking forward to this.

Thank you everyone for your many words of encouragement. This procedure is really not as easy as some perceive it to be (those who really have no clue, like saying its cheating) and you have to be truly dedicated to it. It is such hard work, and I haven't even gotten it done yet :eek:. I can only imagine... the good and the bad.

I really look up to all of you who are at or near the end of your weight loss. I dare not say journey, because the journey really never ends. I know I will never finish battling my waistline, but I can make darn sure I keep it in check!

Cheers to all of us!! :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

WOW!! Good job!! Congratulations and just think of how absolutely awesome you feel about that and what you can look forward to after the band!

Well done you should be so proud :eek:

So True!!

I know I can get it off, but keeping it off is a whole other duty entirely. I am SO looking forward to this.

I hear ya! You will be the superstar at your docs office because you KNOW how to lose it... but you sound just like me... MAINTENANCE ... is the REAL payoff for the band................. well that and NOT flopping around on the floor like a fish because I'm hungry! :eek:

I hear ya! You will be the superstar at your docs office because you KNOW how to lose it... but you sound just like me... MAINTENANCE ... is the REAL payoff for the band................. well that and NOT flopping around on the floor like a fish because I'm hungry! :eek:

OMG!! Too funny! :biggrin1: