Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hello, I am due to be banded on oct. 12 2007. My doctor is Kenneth Hollis out of houston texas. I was cruising the net trying to find out more information on the procedure and I found this forum. I am quite impressed so far! As I am going through last minute reservations this is just what I needed to quell some of my fears.

Hi! I will be banded on the 15th. Good luck to you. From what I have read, it seems that a lot of us have some sort of reservations. Mine is just that I am sure I will miss food!! LOL We are starting a new faze of our lives. Good luck!

Hello everyone,

I was looking to join a support group, but the ones in my area weren't doing much, so I thought I'd search on the web and I found this site! (yay).

So far I've lost about 20 lbs, but I've stopped losing now because I need to go have my first fill. That is scheduled for Oct. 17th. Looking forward to it!

Congratulations Anexa on your loss so far, and good luck for your surgery dates to fluffyinks and barkeep.

I am still waiting for a date for my surgery so I am really envious of you both. :)

Please keep us informed of how you go and let us know how you are after the surgery.

Anexa keep us up to date with how you are going after your first fill.

Exciting times ahead for all!!! :whoo:

Congratulations Anexa on your loss so far, and good luck for your surgery dates to fluffyinks and barkeep.

I am still waiting for a date for my surgery so I am really envious of you both. :rose:

Please keep us informed of how you go and let us know how you are after the surgery.

Anexa keep us up to date with how you are going after your first fill.

Exciting times ahead for all!!! :whoo:

Well so far, it's been well worth it. I've had a few issues, mainly pain at the port sight a week after surgery, but I'm happy to announce that's all but gone now. The BIG issue now is the bathroom issue. (as in, I can't be more than 20 feet from one at any given time.) I'm not sure what's going on, but if anyone has any ideas or similar experiences please let me know! Other than that, I'm super happy to be banded and am looking forward to my fill. I'll keep you guys posted. Good luck on your surgery!

I'm new to this forum. Can someone tell me how to get

started? How do I set up my stats, etc.

pgducote

Hi,

You can get your ticker at TickerFactory.com, the glitzy name at GlitterMaker.com then all you need to do is go to UserCP at the top of this screen and edit your signature. Paste your links into the signature and voila. :biggrin1:

Hi! I am new to the forum! I was banded on August 10 and have lost 17lbs post surgury, 37lbs since I started the program. :rose:

Kara