Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Saggy boobs and Vicky's Secret!

Hi Lisa,

At least you are in the right city to do it! Land of plastic women with boob jobs that probably didnt even need them.! LOL Maybe we could organize our own charity event called "Live Bandaid for bandsters". For free plastic surgery, I would be willing to strut my stuff on a stage somewhere. There has to be a gimmick......

Babs in TX

grt139 : PUPPIES!!! I THINK YOUR A SICK PUPPY.... JUST KIDDING !!! Thanks you fellas . You and Jack have a way of making us feel better.It is what's on the inside that counts. I think each of us have something beautiful about us...

Babsintx : Thanks you are right the most important thing to me right now is being healthy. 1 goal at a time is good advice. I just hope my puppies stay were they are. Ha Ha!!!

I am trying to make the best of tight jeans and body briefers. If I have something done, it will be taking off the half dozen sags running up & down my chin. I look like a turkey. :( Boobs would be nice, but first we need to buy a house!

Hmmm....house or boobs....house or boobs....choices, choices.

OMG.....I can't believe this thread. I'm laughing so hard I'm crying!!

Delara-a Ben & Jerry's container????? How funny!

...and Greg...you are SOOOOO BAD! You too Jack!

If nothing else, it's good we can laugh at ourselves, right?

Hi Becca,

I would go for the boobies! Wait... you are married right? Hmmmm, that changes things a weeee bit. I was thinking with a good set of jugs and a nice chin job you could get a geezer to buy you a house or perhaps a new career as a showgirl in Vegas.! After our live bandaid for bandsters event, we should have enough money for the house and the boobs .....

Babs in TX

Just had to check this out. My young son has decided this year that shopping with his older sister is "boring." She mentioned Victoria's Secret as one of the last shops she dragged him to.... (please, no mention of the fact that VS is not an appropriate store for an 8 year old boy, with big eyes to begin with !!!) I'm going to count my blessings to have heard my second child state unequivocally that shopping is "boring," especially if he's been to VS. Too funny that the story of my life somehow unfolds on these boards.....

Greg...you're sooo bad!

Northerner..I took my young grandson into a beachy/souvineer store, in Nags Head, you know beach towels, floats, bathing suits, etc. They had all their huge velour beach towels with the barely clad cuties hanging on the walls, my g-son immediately covered his eyes and said Nana I'm not allowed to look at stuff like this, it was too funny.

Works both ways guys!!! IF you send us a pic of your thingy...we'll glady name it for you....of course we'd have to study it REAL closely to make sure the name fits!!! yikes.....getting warm in here!!!

N*

But if you will send pics to my e-mail...I will (now here is the best part of the offer) without charge evaluate which bras look best on you. Now what are friends for.

Ok this offer was in fun...I must tell you I'm not the type of guy who looks at stuff like this. Just to prove it if you send the pics please mark the subject line :"BOOBS" I will Immedatley upon receiving the pics delete them. That will show my good intentions. guys if I don't already have you email address on my forwarding list send it and I will add you.

Babs, if you weren't so far ahead of me in your weight loss journey, I might join you. I actually did visit a plastic surgeon here. The total for what I want would be $10,000. But he said my weight would have to be stable for three months before surgery could be done. Which makes sense to me. So I have a good chunk of weight to lose before I could consider surgery. In the meantime, I'm trying to save my pennies.

Knowing myself, I can't really believe that I'm this vain, that I would actually consider surgery. When I was younger, I would have scoffed at such self-centerdness. But I'm 50 and not married and I would like to find someone. And Jack, I appreciate what you say about a man appreciating inner beauty, and for someone who's already married I'm sure that's true, but in my experience, it's hard to get a man to pause long enough to ask one's name if the outer package isn't so nice, let alone get to know the inner me.

But if I do have surgery, it won't be because I want to catch a man. It will be because when I see all the sagging in the mirror, I can't recognize myself.

There are many reasons for wanting plastic surgery. Some are medical, some are practical, some are aesthetic, and all are very personal.

Anyway, Babs, thanks for the tip about the Costa Rica clinic. I'll be looking into that. Good luck, whatever you decide to do.

Nancy

Im totally scary in just a bra.. sometimes.. I think in just anything.. so you all have me beat LOL I havent even gone to my first LapBand appt and im already thinking about Plastic Surgery hahah How funny is that hehe okay i only hear me laughing anyway you all probably look GREAT no matter what your in... or what your NOT in hehehehe