Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

WATER Challenge

See, this is what motivation is all about. Just thinking about all of you made me down 20oz's right before bedtime. Doesnt matter if I was up twice in the middle of the night, just as long as Im TRYING to get in my daily Water.

Lisa, where did you get that little water bottle? That is a really neat idea.

I will splash in on this fun too. I feel so much better when I drink enough Water. This is a good way for us to encourage each other to get in enough. I like to drink Crystal Lite too Leatha. Sometimes just water is great but an added bonus occasionally of Crystal Light is fabulous. I am loving the strawberry, banana, orange flavor right now!!! Bottoms up everyone!!!!

I've been doing okay on the Water too. The crystal light helps. Plain Water and I never get it all in.

All my company is now gone, so maybe I can better focus on the weight LOSS aspect of this thing. Thank goodness, I have not gained!!

I messed up yesterday. My brother and his wife had a new years eve present. A new baby girl. So I was at the hospital yesterday, stayed in delivery room the whole time... Not a good time to go pee!!! I 've done some better today and will keep trying to get it all in...

HAHAHAHA Greg DEPENDS! Thats a good one.....

Im not one to drink Water ahhhhhh help!!! Hmmmmm Frozen Water (Ice) will that count I can eat Ice all day long LOL chew chew chew.. Ice that is hehehe

You'd have to eat alot of ice. Try Crystal Light or Propel. I don't do plain Water well either. But, I can really drink the Crystal Light.

OK, 1 week down - one more to go!

I look back and see the progress from 20 oz's of Water a day to 80oz's.

But how sad, the scale has actually moved UP... 2 pounds MORE today then last Monday! :D Probably was that Peanut Butter pie I ate. In 2 days I ate the ENTIRE PIE! Oh well, at least I got my Water in, right??? :)

Thanks everyone for helping me with this - you guys are wonderful!

Today I am kicking the Water in the BUTT..I filled up a gallon jug added a little crystal light , just enough to give it a little flavor, it makes it a whole lot easier to get all of it down that way ..and my goal today is to drink the whole gallon..I'm half way done so far.

Paula, I found the container at Walgreens. The sticker on the bottle says Water U. It was only $3.99, and there's a website on the bottle dscproducts.com 1(800) 895-6563. But I checked out the site and it looks like they sell them to distributors only. They should be able to tell you where to get one locally. I'm going to buy another one next time I'm at Walgreens. If they have them, I'll mail ya one!

I have one of those little bottles, too. Time to start using it. We went to a double-feature movie last night for our anniversary, so I had to limit myself in order to actually see the movie. :D Today I will meet my Water goal. :)