Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Nashua Nutrition?

Ok.. I'm in a high Protein kick, trying to find foods, shakes, etc. that I might like.

Bariatriceating.com pissed me off the 1 time I ordered from them, they lost my order (AFTER charging me).. but anyway, so I vowed never to shop there again.

But I decided to browse anyway, nothing too impressive, so I'm not going back there.

Netrition doesn't really have foods does it? It's so hard to maneuver their website, I only see Vitamins and shakes..

Then I found one of the top sites for 'bariatric foods' is Nashua Nutrition.< /p>

I'm browsing, some things I'd like to try, but I notice MOST of it is 'Nashua Nutrition' brand. I've never heard of it before. Anyone tried this brand, and if so have anything to say about it?

Saw an omelet with cheese & bacon, has good nutritional info, but there's no description except "1 serving= 1 pouch, box has 7 servings".

Pouch? So is it a powder you mix with Water? Is it already made and you heat it up in the microwave? I need more info.. :)

Or, if someone knows a good bariatric food website, let me know!

Ok.. I'm in a high Protein kick, trying to find foods, shakes, etc. that I might like.

Bariatriceating.com pissed me off the 1 time I ordered from them, they lost my order (AFTER charging me).. but anyway, so I vowed never to shop there again.

But I decided to browse anyway, nothing too impressive, so I'm not going back there.

Netrition doesn't really have foods does it? It's so hard to maneuver their website, I only see Vitamins and shakes..

Then I found one of the top sites for 'bariatric foods' is Nashua Nutrition.

I'm browsing, some things I'd like to try, but I notice MOST of it is 'Nashua Nutrition' brand. I've never heard of it before. Anyone tried this brand, and if so have anything to say about it?

Saw an omelet with cheese & bacon, has good nutritional info, but there's no description except "1 serving= 1 pouch, box has 7 servings".

Pouch? So is it a powder you mix with Water? Is it already made and you heat it up in the microwave? I need more info.. :)

Or, if someone knows a good bariatric food website, let me know!

I can ONLY suggest (for high Protein kicks) the New whey liquid Protein bullets. 42g of protein in 3 oz. of liquid. I only like the fruit punch flavor. But they are great!

That's what I have been taking since surgery. Some people don't think it's good the 'good protein', so I'm trying to find something better..

Netrition.com - The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore! has tons of food products. Some are bandster friendly and some are not.

I would click on the left hand column where there is an icon for low carb products. Or, click on "brand" and check out "Kitchen something or another" and "Da Vinci". Those are products I buy often.

Bariatric Eating - Protein, Vitamins, Gastric Bypass & Lap Band Info, Post-op recipes, and Help is soooo expensive, the service is crappy, shipping is slow, they screw up orders, they are always out of everything and that holds up your order... I just don't like them. I like netrition and AllStarHealth.com - Vitamins and Nutritional supplements at Discounted Prices the best.

Bodybuilders.com - The Largest Bodybuilders Site Online. For Bodybuilders, By Bodybuilders. is another great site but Netrition seems to have the better prices because their shipping is a flat rate regardless of how many products you buy, it's either $5 or $6.

On netrition though, am I just missing it, but they don't show nutritional info? I was looking there the other day, the low-carb stuff tells you carb content, but no inkling to the calories/fat/etc.

On netrition though, am I just missing it, but they don't show nutritional info? I was looking there the other day, the low-carb stuff tells you carb content, but no inkling to the calories/fat/etc.

Each product has a food label. If you scroll towards the bottom of each product page there is a link that says something like, "Nutrition information" or something like that. Click on that link and it will provide food labels.

ooo thanks, there was a lot of things on there I wanted to try but didn't see nutritional. I'll have to go back now.