Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

two and half years out

Hello Bariatric friends,

I had my surgery on July 2 2014. I had gastric sleeve. I had lost a total of 110lbs and got to 140lbs. I have gained some weight back but am working on getting that back off. I only have about 15 -20 lbs to go to get back down to 135-140.

Anyways, for my question, has anyone experienced being very hungry (you have not eaten yet) but when it comes down to eating, you are not able to eat. Its like your body wont let you. That has been happening a lot lately. It could be my first meal of the day(breakfast). I would take a bite and then I am full after that one bite. It is really frustrating when that happens because I literally have to force myself to eat something.

Any advise?

I have heard of this on this, Several times, on BP. And if I remember correctly, it was around the 2 year mark. Personally, I have not experienced it. Maybe get hold of your nutrionist from your bariatric team for suggestions. I specifically remember at least one person coming back and mentioning the issue had resolved, but can't recall how.

On another note, it's great you have maintained your weight, relatively well. I never got down to my goal weight and have regained about 11 pounds! It's a real struggle to get it off.

Hi Danni,

I am dealing with that now. I just posted this topic looking for feed back as well. I was sleeved almost 4years ago & I gained about 15lbs back. I am freaking out right now. I want it gone.

I have not experienced what you are asking though. I just want to get this weight that I gained back off.

Starting the cabbage diet!

Sent from my iPhone using BariatricPal

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches