Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ok, I swear I never click on ads LOL.

But the one up top of the forum caught my eye, the gelceuticals=liquid nutrition. I've been in a nutritional food kick for a week now.. trying to get samples of things to try.

Anyway, so I go there.. it's some advertising for those gel nutrient things.. can't buy there tho.

So, I go to google.. searched specifically for the Protein One (20g of whey isolate protein!).. And all it pops up are advertising to be a seller of agel.

So.. I go to 'agel'.. and it pulls up 'agel scam'.. you pay them, and you can sell agel, etc.

But can't find anywhere to actually BUY this stuff..and of course, when I hear scam, I become leery.

Anyone know 1. if this stuff is any good 2. if you can actually buy it anywhere.

Well I'm trying to find good Protein sources for mornings. I bought samples of some Protein Shake mixes (dreaded things), and I'm going to try them.. but I'm always looking for things 'on the go' with lots of protein.

You know, oddly enough, I've seen representatives for this stuff all over the place. There's a bookstore near my work that sells little tubes of the gel. I've never really looked at 'em though, and didn't know they had Protein ones. I'm sure they're waaay too expensive.

(but, I'm always curious.... so, I'll see if they have the Protein ones at this store and give one a try, as long as it's not toooo expensive. I'm not a huge fan of protein supplements... I've got 4 tubs of Unjury in my cupboard to prove it!)

Me neither :peep:

That's why I was curious, it said one bag is 20g of Protein. I'm always up for trying something like that.. if it's something I can 'take' really quick, it makes me happy.. and Wasa always knocks the stuff I currently use, and this stuff said it's the 'good protein' ;):) :Banane20:

Anyway, I'm really turned off by everything I've found on the net about the company.. So I won't be trying these unless they pop up in my grocery store.

Laura,

Thank you for looking at my banner ad. Agel is only distributed through network marketing. As many quality companys like Melauca, Avon, Mary Kay, tupperware and Arbonne. My Exwife in 2002 had Lapband surgery and we were looking for liquid nutriton. When I found this company two months ago and I felt a need in the lapband community for this. The price for a box of 30 individual packs is approx 60.00 dollars. I have many customers who buy directly from me. This is not a SCAM and I want to help. Call me at 918-269-3599 and I can direct ship the products to your door. If you have questions please call.

Sincerely,

Ronnie Thompson

Welcome

918-269-3599