Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Today's The Day

Hi everyone, I was banded on 9/21 I am doing pretty good I do have alot of gas pains and diarrhea. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know. Other than that I have lost 4 pounds since I have been home Yippee!!!! ( all that diarrhea) Well hope to hear from you all soon!

Supermama-I too was banded on 9/21. I have major port pain, and am having sharp pains in that area when I breathe. I go to the doc tomorrow at 11:15. I had the opposite problem from diarrhea and that wasn't fun either!

I planned on being back at work today, but won't be going until Thursday at the earliest.

I hope you are doing well.

Chocolatesnaps - I totally know your feelings. I hope that you had a great surgery and up walking walking walking to get those gas pains out! Update us as soon as you can with your progress!

Wow supermomof4 - I am sorry to hear that you aren't feeling that great. Gas pain is only gone by walking, I hated every minute of it, but the more I walked the better I felt. The diarrhea on the other hand, I have no solution for. Have you tried to call your drs office?

Time4me - please let us know how your dr appt went. I hope it all goes well. I too had the problems breathing and sharp pains. It was gas for me. Hopefully it will be the same for you. Good luck and let us know as soon as possible!

Hi Time4me I am sorry you are not feeling well. I hope the dr. has a solution for you. As for my diarrhea my dr instructed me to take Benefiber and it seems to have done the trick. yeahh!!! and my gas pain is finally gone too!! The dr. thinks my diarrhea was due to the antibiotics that were given in the hospital? Well I hope you are feeling better soon!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches