Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

east moline

Hello Judy i am from Geneseo I am currently going throught the process with Trinity! A little nervous because they have not completed one yet. but sure all will be fine!

Iim glad there is someone from the quad cities. When are you going to be band?

Im still figth Ins. I hope to have all my paper work done by the end of this week.. Who is going to do the band ?. Tell me what is going on. JUDYANN4:)

:)Good Morning! Well right now i am waiting on my doctor to transfer all of my medical records to Trinity, hopefully wont take to long. And i am self-pay so i should be fairly quick getting a date set (I hope)! I was scheduled down in Peoria but then found out they now do it here in the Cities So now My Dr. will be Dr. Roth. Went to one of hes seminars and he seemed really nice. I will keep you updated on how it goes! So have you picked a doctor yet? I wish you well with the whole insurance part, have heard alot of people struggle with them. Hope all turns out well. Keep me posted :)

Ii was wonder if there is someone from the quad cities in here. Im from East Moline IL. :) JUDYANN4

Hi JudyAnn!!

I live in Bettendorf and was banded October of 2006 by Dr. Ortiz in Tijuana!!

:clap2:

I am in Galesburg, they just started doing the banding here in June I believe. We have a support group about one a month for pre-op or post -op or just thinking about having it done. It usually is only about 15 ppl where they said in Peoria there are 200 ppl so if you are looking for more one of one give you something to think about. Banded 12/19/07 down 18 pds

I'm from Silvis, and have my appointment with Dr Hass in two week. Sure hope to get my band by Feb at least. I started on Oct 3 with the seminar at Trinity. Guess the insurance has approved me or I wouldn't be seeing the surgeon. I'll let you guys know how things go! Glad to know I'm not alone in the QC,s I'm probably a little older then you guys

(64) Hope to meat you all at the "meetings"

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb098&pp=ZKxdm005YYUS

Hi my name is Jessie and I was banded at Trinity on November 14,2007 and im doing great. I have lost 41 pounds and 38 inches. It was the best decision I have ever made.

Hi fellow Quad-citians! I'm from Coal Valley. I've done everything I need to do, psych eval., etc. just waiting for my doctor to give me my records. United Health wants records that show I've been obese for at least five years. My doctors office says they have to go to RI. and look up my old records. I've been waiting for three months! Very frustrating. Has anyone else been banded at Trinity? The co-ordinator told me to get ready to pick a doctor. Any recommodations?

Hey I live in north country courts by fed ex and I was banded at trinity by Dr. Hass. I also have united Health. Be patient it will happen. My name is Jessie Ward and I wish you all the best.

Hey Clhoe I had my band done at Trinity br Dr. Melinda Hass. She is very good you will love her. I live in north country courts by the fed ex building. I was banded Nov 14,2007 and have lost 54 pounds and 45 inches.

Hello Fellow Quad Citians,

I am in Bettendorf. I am working with Genesis for my banding. They started doing the Lapband in Dec 07. So far I have been to the seminar, seen the Nurse and seen the Nut both in group and one-on-one. May is going to be slow since I can't do anything until I see the Psych in June.

Genesseo, am going to The Cellar tonight for our anniversary--my favorite place in the QCA. Already know what I will order and my order will include a doggie bag delivered with dinner.< /p>

You don't have a surgery date yet. It is a piece of cake to go through. Good luck with your weight loss after. Just do what they tell you it will be good.

Hey Jessie, Sounds like you are doing great with your weight loss, congratulations! Thanks for letting me know about Dr. Hass. I like the idea of having a women doctor. By the way my name is actually Sara. My dogs name is Chloe. Back in feb. when I registered I didn't know how all this worked. This is my first time using a forum or chat room. Now I wish I had used my real name. Do you know if there is anyway to change your user name? Have you been to any support group meetings yet? I really wanted to go in Mar. and Apr. but due to circumstances beyond my control I didn't make it. I'm going to make sure I go in May.

:cool:Hi Irish76, love your username. I'm Irish too, but I wasn't clever enough to come up with a good user name. I used my dogs name "Chloe". Don't ask me why! My name is Sara. Anyway you and I are both playing the waiting game. I've already done the psych last month. That was pretty weird. I'm not very patient so I hate waiting for my records to be sent in. How hard could it be to find some records? I saw my family doc today. He promised they would try to speed things up.