Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

How are wls ????? can you give me there details ??? cheers .... good luck ou will be fine ......

How are wls ????? can you give me there details ??? cheers .... good luck ou will be fine ......

Be careful md and pearce if you go with wls for fills dr chris wont stand over your band,if you go for fill with them then they look after you if somthing happens hole in band or port problems,a girl on here had her band damage with other fill's peep's bupa to be honest i know wls is very good just if somthing happens your not covered just beat this in mind

Hi

Just had 3rd fill done last week and have felt some restriction since then so fingers crossed it will start doing its job now

I am delighted with my progress but I thought it would have been a lot quicker than it has been. Always been impatient...

I only told my parents and daughter before I went but have told a lot more people since coming home and everyone has been great

You will be absolutely fine, the whole thing from start to finish was great and team are very professional

Good luck

Kerry x

Thanks Kerry i'll keep you updated. You keep up the good work!!! xx

Well, I'm so glad its all over for you Slinky, Cher and all you other girlies and guys.

Well done, you wont be sorry.

I just wanted to mention, that the low fat diet is not so you'll lose weight, its to shrink your liver. If your liver is enlarged it would get in the way of putting the band in. Dont be scared cos I drink alcohol every night, a few at least and my liver was fine.

Also dont worry about the length of the seat belts on the flights, as I said before they have to carry extensions for mothers with babies, who sit on their knees, I wouldnt have known this but my daughter was cabin crew for Virgin Atlantic and she told me loads of things that I wouldnt have known otherwise.

My last fill didnt seem to be working that good, had only lost 2lbs in 2 weeks, but last weekend I was busy making the christening cake and food for my grandaughters christening, going to the hairdressers etc, plus we went to a wedding on the saturday night, that I didnt have time to eat and my nerves were shot too. Hoping that the cake was up to my daughter's expectations.

I could hardly eat or drink over that weekend and I have lost a few pounds.

I forgot that this is what happens if you dont eat, the band tightens itself.

And there was me contemplating yet another fill, which now I dont have to do.

thanks freckles glad your fill is starting to work hopefully you will be on the move lol im booked for 16th for my first one lolGarry hope your doing ok with op and bobo you new pics are fab well done:thumbup:

I agree with you wannabe, I have read as well on one of the tread that she needed to remove her band and had a new one fitted.it mite work out slightly expensive with Dr Chris but at least if anything go wrong he will know. well has anybody else had their fills with other surgeon?

I agree with you wannabe, I have read as well on one of the tread that she needed to remove her band and had a new one fitted.it mite work out slightly expensive with Dr Chris but at least if anything go wrong he will know. well has anybody else had their fills with other surgeon?

thanks laila when are you getting banded:wink2:

just thought i would mention sometimes your band might not get damaged due to fills,it could have a fault in it and once you have been somewhere else for fill's then you have to repay the wohle thing again,bobo has been with wls and had no probs and he is doing fine however gary on here developed a fault and dr chris replaced him band for him because he used them for his fills it's just a chance you take i suppose im sticking with dr chris as i think i will need around 4-5 fills so dont mind paying him as my band is insured lol good luck to you all:lol:

Good luck to all those about to go will b thinking of u.

Slinky I got holland & Barretts own 90% soya protien wouldnt recomend it i will struggle to drink it andhave now started to mix it.

I hav'nt touched my wounds to scared waiting 4 DR 2 do it all on Frid. Although i feel fine still very uncomfortable bending and now hate driving makes me feel like i could pop lol.

On the way home K couldnt stop talking she showed and told airline staff of OP and they turned her back after more talking and then they searched them. We she told me i said the less said K the better lol

how r u feeling

where do i copy my ticker into

Frecles your ticker looks ggod. have been trying tosort mine for days.

have made one and cut/pasted into signiture under CP and avator still without sucess am i doing something wrong

Good luck to all those about to go will b thinking of u.

Slinky I got holland & Barretts own 90% soya protien wouldnt recomend it i will struggle to drink it andhave now started to mix it.

I hav'nt touched my wounds to scared waiting 4 DR 2 do it all on Frid. Although i feel fine still very uncomfortable bending and now hate driving makes me feel like i could pop lol.

On the way home K couldnt stop talking she showed and told airline staff of OP and they turned her back after more talking and then they searched them. We she told me i said the less said K the better lol

how r u feeling

where do i copy my ticker into

that sounds like our k lol,im feeling great not hungry at all,sher i copied mine into my signature,the top of your page on this site is user cp go into it and look for your signature and copy and paste it that's what i done lol:thumbup:

Evening All

I am a bit worried - not been able to eat very much since fill last thursday - 1 weetabix in morning, 2 ryvita at lunchtime and few spoonfuls of Soup or Pasta at night, happy with that but I am really tired - got no energy at all - should I possibly start taking some Multi Vitamins just in case

I know I will be able to eat a little more once it settles - can anyone suggest what I should be eating - was thinking of getting some slim fast as full of right nutrients - what do you think

Thanks

Kerry

can hear u laugh from london saying what adaft cow lol

oh my god it finally worked now it'll take me a week to learn how to update it:lol:

Evening All

I am a bit worried - not been able to eat very much since fill last thursday - 1 weetabix in morning, 2 ryvita at lunchtime and few spoonfuls of Soup or Pasta at night, happy with that but I am really tired - got no energy at all - should I possibly start taking some Multi Vitamins just in case

I know I will be able to eat a little more once it settles - can anyone suggest what I should be eating - was thinking of getting some slim fast as full of right nutrients - what do you think

Thanks

Kerry

hi kerry try salmon and bit of cottage cheese i love it cant wait to have it lol and also i take chewable vit c and kids Multivitamins now so if i was you i would try it,im gonna go the chemis and get a high Protein Shake also to take once a day to boost me lol.FINALLY SHER lol least its on for now ha ha:tt2:

Update to my post about this free UK Lapband forum

Lapband UK

This is the official addy - HTH

Good luck to everyone going to be banded in the next few weeks. You really are in good hands try not to be nervous as it's fine. I know easily said and yes easy for "you" as you've had it done. But there are a few on here "Pearce" that will tell you I was very calm about the whole thing. Couldn't wait.

Take care