Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

hay there this is allan from cheshire just had my band fitted 12th june. am not to good right now.felling so low and can not get about from the pain from my clot.. the size of i small football

Hi Allan,

Congratulations in having your band fitted and to joining the site! there is so many helpful people on here that all your questions are bound to be answered!!!

Can't really give you any advice to the blood clot but Gary will when he is on!

Hope you feel better soon!!! Keep us updated on your weight loss journey! This forum moves very quickly so most people check in daily otherwise they find they have lots of pages to catch up on!!!

Jo:smile2:

Thanks for that Odge. I've tried it but don't know if it's working. Thanks to you too Vikki, I emailed Allan the link you sent me so hopefully he'll be joining us soon!

Well done shelly you seem to have your ticker working!!!:wink:

Hi all got weighed in today plus a small fill .I was delighted as i lost 8 lb taking me to the magic FIVE STONE LOST MARK on the scales.So liquids for a few days and hopefully that will take me under 18st.Cant work out how they tickers go on so i have just adjusted my signature to show my progress.

Absolutely brilliant Bobo well done and Im really glad youve typed in your progress its so encouraging to see how well youve done. Congratulations:thumbup: J x

If you paste the the ticker and the log into to this site! there is a signature section under user cp! paste it in the box and save it! You can view it aswell to see what it looks like!

Think this is right!

Thanks odge I think Ive got it right this time. How is your weight loss coming along? J x

you will have 5 wounds (6 for a guy), four of them will be no longer than a cm and 1 will be about 5-6 cm as this is your port.

gx

hi Garry thanks for the address in Ednburgh re fills and info re airport!

also noticed you saying us guys will have six incisions...what is the reason for that if you know?

also maybe you can answer this too garry do we need to take our passport when we check in at the hospital?

thanks and hope all is going well with your band and weightloss!:wink:

Welcome Allan, it a bissum to find this thread but glad to see you found your way eventually mate.

Who else is getting banded on the 26th of June. J x

hands up here for the 26th june too!!:smile:

getting very close now homecare think i have everything prepared lists upon lists..:wink:

been on the low fat/no alcohol diet from sunday doing ok but not too strict as the hard work will really start from the 27th june!!

how are you getting on got everything sorted ready to go.. and still looking forward to having the surgery??

i just wish it was tomorrow then could get it over and done with so i can stop worrying about stupid things and get on with the weight loss battle:rolleyes2:

take care :lol:

thankyou am just taking it easy today and if i dont fell any better in a day or 2 i will goto the hospital,

well am 20 stone and hope to goto 15 stone,

Welcome Allan Im sure Gary will pm you just as soon as he reads your post. It sounds exactly the same as Gary had. I know its a lot of reading but why dont you click on Garys past posts and you will see exactly what he went through and compare it to yourself. Anyway sorry cant be of anymore help. J x

thankyou am just taking it easy today and if i dont fell any better in a day or 2 i will goto the hospital,

Welcome allan to the site you will get plenty advice from the guys on here.I hope everthing settels down for you .When i had my op i was in a lot of pain but every day i felt better and better and im sure you will in the days to come.

hands up here for the 26th june too!!:smile:

getting very close now homecare think i have everything prepared lists upon lists..:wink:

been on the low fat/no alcohol diet from sunday doing ok but not too strict as the hard work will really start from the 27th june!!

how are you getting on got everything sorted ready to go.. and still looking forward to having the surgery??

i just wish it was tomorrow then could get it over and done with so i can stop worrying about stupid things and get on with the weight loss battle:rolleyes2:

take care :lol:

Yes I think everything is under control:scared2: not. Im absolutely C***ing myself. But I have got the flights, painkillers, Soup, glass mugs and stretchy clothing organised. I think when I read kathys post it really scared me so I wish I could get my brain organised as easily. I attend a weight management course but havent really taken it seriously until 2 weeks ago. I know after first week I lost 3 and a 1/2 pounds so hoping to do the same again this week as I have been really good. No alcohol for over a fortnight except on Satuarday at my friends silver wedding anniversary and I can assure you it went straight to my head. So no more I want my liver in 1/2 decent condition for op. Anyway time is creeping up cant believe its came round this quickly. J x:sad:

All pre bandsters dont forget you can take away the apprehension of the unknown by going onto u tube and searching miss flump she has posted a video diary of the hotel, hospital, and she shows her scars immediatly after the op, its not quite as scary when you can see things for your self.

Welcome Allan, hope you start to feel better soon, contact with Gary will help he's such a great Guy, we were at Belgium together, and he also suffered the same as you, also keep in touch with Dr. Chris he might want to see you before your due for a fill.

Bobo you have done brilliant, you guys are doing so well, it really adds to the thread to have a mix, of girls and guys, I bet you re feeling so much better now you've lost 5 STONE

:wink::thumbup::smile::thumbup::lol::thumbup::eek::thumbup::eek::thumbup:

Thanks odge I think Ive got it right this time. How is your weight loss coming along? J x

Hi Homecare,

I'm not doing to bad its 5 weeks post op and think i was about 17 1/2 stone when i went in. I'm now 15stone 8 pounds so doing really well! I'm still not eating much! For today for example i have had 2 ryvita with 1 poached egg and a couple of cooked mushrooms and for tea i had cottage pie with carrots which didn't even fill a side plate!

Also i have been trampolining all day! I'm tired but have first fill on thursday in london!

Hi allan I am having trouble woith my broadband at home so I am doing this via my blackberry, here is my email send me a mail and we can chat or give me ur number and I will call, garry@ioniaespresso.co.uk

Welcome to the forum allan, it wont be long and you will be on here saying how well you are feeling and letting us know your great weight loss... everyone on here will help with any advice they can give, i know gary will be your 1st port of call with your current problem x