Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

Woohoo !!!! went to weight management class today and I lost 3 1/2 pounds. I know I can do it because getting banded soon and on my low FAT diet. Its amazing what that little band can do physcologically. J x

weight.png

Edited by homecare

Woohoo !!!! went to weight management class today and I lost 3 1/2 pounds. I know I can do it because getting banded soon and on my low FAT diet. Its amazing what that little band can do physcologically. J x

Well done homecare you've started your weightloss journey, good for you.

Hi all I haven't been on for a few weeks! been really busy!

Gaz I won't be able to meet you for that fill as I have changed my appointment! Decided to visit my mum for a week next week and changed my appointment to london instead!!! So my first fill is on thursday!!

Anyone know how much the fills are in london as forgot to ask!

Hey flirty hope you ok! Your photo's on face book are good!!! You party animal! ( didn't really expect anything less)

All new banders Congratulations!

All Pre-banders Good luck It will be the best thing you have ever done!

All you losers well done! I will only weigh myself every 2 weeks now at the doctors as i will become obsessed!!!!

Hey odge thats mad u posted i was just thinkin bout u and tee bird how are u both doing? Haha i was well behaved in my pics lol the gang of fellas who we were with in most of the pics were all RAF boys so iv come to the conclusion if thats whats in the RAF im defo comin to lossie lol they were lovely lol ur right to just weigh every wk or 2 cos i be on the scales 10 times a day everytime im in the bathroom its a joke oh and best of luck on thurs is tee bird getting hers done with u or manchester?

To everyone on this site, everyone is doing so well, the weight loss is so good, I am so glad that I found this site, without our advise and help, I dont think that would have lost 2 the weight that I have without your advise. I have no restriction, but have still lost weight, b4 now I would have lost a couple of lds and then gone 4 a curry because I had been good, but because you are so encourageing and because I read all your great messages, this is what keeps me going. Thanks peeps xx soz if I go on, thats just me. xx:rolleyes2:

about the package wheni get to airport how do i no who is picking me up wil they have a name board with them from michelle

hi all hope everyone is well, this band is meeennnttttaaalllllllllll some times, as you know i aint had a fill for 3 months because i have been away and i have not had anything like restriction for months, i can eat bread red meat etc, however tonight i had chicken tikka and a chapati (which i have regularly) AND OMG I could not get chapati down, i proper PB'd twice it was horrible and a bit sore, , it stuck and i must have stood over sink for 20 mins, how weird eh.

God dam band.

Gx

about the package wheni get to airport how do i no who is picking me up wil they have a name board with them from michelle

the guy will have a card with the ecfs logo on it

gx

thank you , i hope you are ok now, michelle

thanks honey i am good think i just overdone the booze and had a bit of swelling but all settled now apart from tonights escapades, hahahaha dont think anyone will ever quite grasp this band lark.

gx

Hi all I haven't been on for a few weeks! been really busy!

Gaz I won't be able to meet you for that fill as I have changed my appointment! Decided to visit my mum for a week next week and changed my appointment to london instead!!! So my first fill is on thursday!!

Anyone know how much the fills are in london as forgot to ask!

Hey flirty hope you ok! Your photo's on face book are good!!! You party animal! ( didn't really expect anything less)

All new banders Congratulations!

All Pre-banders Good luck It will be the best thing you have ever done!

All you losers well done! I will only weigh myself every 2 weeks now at the doctors as i will become obsessed!!!!

cool, good luck with fill.

gx

Hi Garry, I have had the same with nam and bread. I still have no restiction, but saying that I am only on day 1 of 1st fill, So hope after a few fills i will get the restriction. When I had nan bread about 2 weeks ago, I was sick, the pain was unreal, my hubby had to rub my back, tummy ect for ages then ended up in bed feeling ill. I hope you are feeling a little better soon. Just keep drinking etc. Pls could you work out my bmi for me and also how much I should be eating, I hear your our local dietriction, soz about the spelling x By the way your weight is going the rite way xx

Hi Garry, I have had the same with nam and bread. I still have no restiction, but saying that I am only on day 1 of 1st fill, So hope after a few fills i will get the restriction. When I had nan bread about 2 weeks ago, I was sick, the pain was unreal, my hubby had to rub my back, tummy ect for ages then ended up in bed feeling ill. I hope you are feeling a little better soon. Just keep drinking etc. Pls could you work out my bmi for me and also how much I should be eating, I hear your our local dietriction, soz about the spelling x By the way your weight is going the rite way xx

mandy

no probs, send me a pm with age, height, weight and i will send you it back

Food Standards Agency - Eat well, be well - BMI calculator

if you follow this link it will take you to a bmi calculator. its very simple to use and does all the complicated calculations for you. :confused:

Havin problems with this ticker thingy can anyone give instructions on how to get it onto my posts. J x