Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

Ahh thanx Sammy, that makes me feel so much better.

I discussed it with the husband and he said wait until you've had your second fill and if you dont start to lose it then do whatever you feel is right for you...bless.

There are an awful lot of pluses for giving up, and they do outweigh the minuses I spose. But if i dont start to lose a few pounds then I will be going on diet shakes till I have lost some.

Wishfull, how sporty are you!!!!

It sounds like so much fun, and yes I bet you're going be losing loads if you keep that up.

Odgemodge before you know it you'll be on your way home girl.

Will be thinking of you xx

Oh odgemodge bet ur excited im goin with my mate now shopping for her bits and pieces she'l need im more excited than her hoping il get a good fill on the monday nite as they will know il be there till the thursday im really hoping this will be restriction for me cos im yoyoing up and down the same 3lbs for weeks now and im gettin really frustrated

Oh odgemodge bet ur excited im goin with my mate now shopping for her bits and pieces she'l need im more excited than her hoping il get a good fill on the monday nite as they will know il be there till the thursday im really hoping this will be restriction for me cos im yoyoing up and down the same 3lbs for weeks now and im gettin really frustrated

Thanx Flirty

I'm sure this fill will be a good one for you! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!!! I'm so excited for next week hope to see you there think my sis said we were meeting?

Just have to make sure i remember to ask Chris what size my band is just incase i decide to go with WLS group!:thumbdown:

Hi freckles, i wouldnt say sporty (yet lol) but it is good fun and getting easier, we done a 6mile hike sat around a lake and up and around a mounatain, i still get out of breath when going up mountains but getting my breath back is a lot quicker, a few months ago it would of took 5 mins lol x

:thumbdown: hi everyone!..not been on for few days..busy weekend with my boys!..had party for one yesterday, its his birthday today so going to pics to see monsters v aliens in 3D after school!. then it will be cake etc! (just a little for me!). and tomorrow im going on a trip.. to the original bakewell pudding shop nearby, but were gonna make and bake our own bakewell pud!! :drool:mmm, love em!. its a secret recipe though so dunno, we might be blindfolded or summat!?. i will eat it afterwards too, its a treat, and i dont deny myself totally, so as long as its a one off its ok!.ill get back on track the next day!.Ill not give out the recipe, as i wont do you any favours (but it will be a deep fill sammy!!, with plenty of frontage!?!):blink:. liking everyones little pictures (soz, avatars!) i hope your mum is doing ok freckles? yardass, i have sent you a PM, hope it helps you decide, everyone else, your doing brilliant!..keep it up!, Im going slow, but like mmm, im fine with that, its a 18/24month plan i have too! and what i do lose, i will never put back on after. so im ok with the way things are going really..we find out after the op that its not a quick fix and it also takes some willpower dont we! but we will all get there! and couldnt do it without this band...i would have caved in months ago if i hadnt got it! gillian x

Hey odgemodge yeah i told ur sis we could meet up sure we'l be in same hotel so we can have a chat and a laugh or 2 il be having a bevy lol and at least the 3of u wil be going through same thing be good to chat...

Hey odgemodge yeah i told ur sis we could meet up sure we'l be in same hotel so we can have a chat and a laugh or 2 il be having a bevy lol and at least the 3of u wil be going through same thing be good to chat...

Flirty,

What sort of shopping list have you given your friend as all i have bought so far is vitamins!!!!

Having a complete mind block so if you could do me a quick list that would be so helpful!!!!!:thumbdown:

Jo x

Hi odgemodge, have you started to take your Vitamins yet? i started mine the same time i started my pre-op, you will need pain killers.. nurofen melts i use as they melt on your tongue.. you wont be able to swallow tablets after your op, i took a slim fast with me and a couple of cup a Soups, i didnt have the slim fast and all i could manage was about 1/4 of cup a Soup as that filled me x

Hey odgemodge eh wee post op dressings, loose clothing, pain relief the ones they give on discharge are discusting so i use nurofen melts but some here didnt like them i loved them em just have juice and cuppa Soups for when u come home em my mind is doing a blank if i think of more il let u know

Hi odgemodge, have you started to take your Vitamins yet? i started mine the same time i started my pre-op, you will need pain killers.. nurofen melts i use as they melt on your tongue.. you wont be able to swallow tablets after your op, i took a slim fast with me and a couple of cup a Soups, i didnt have the slim fast and all i could manage was about 1/4 of cup a Soup as that filled me x

Hey,

Yes I started taking milk thistle last week! but my god they make me wee lots! did anyone else have that problem!

I Also bought the chewable multi vits from boots (silver bottle with pink label) They were on offer 3 for 2 so am fully stocked for 6 months!!! also thay have Vitamin b in which will be good for hair apparently!!!

How big will the dressings have to be as i had a look in boots for wound dressings but there were 2 different sizes small and large but the large ones didn't look that large really and i'm not sure how big my wounds will be???:thumbdown:

Jo x

Hey odgemodge the biggest scar i had was a inch and that was port scar the other 4were tiny less than half inch

My port scar is about 2 inches but the others are pretty small, lucky you flirty. How are your scars looking now x

I can just about see my scars if i look for them they are real pale white can hardly see them at all

Another thing odemodge is take slip on shoes or trainers as you wont be able to bend down and dont be afraid to ask for help in the airport if you need it x