Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

Hi Yardass,

I didn't book direct i went through Bridget at europesurgery.co.uk She was great! You go on the website and go to obesity surgery! You'll see dr Chris on there and can email your stats like weight height etc! She'll get back to you! It cost me €3950 and you pay €250 of that as a deposit once you've booked a date! The rest you pay him on the day of surgery!!!

Hope this helps!

Jo x :thumbup:

cheers odgemodge! I'm gonna call in the morning.

been talking about this for a year, its time to stop talking and get on with it,

thanks

Hi Yardass

I too have booked through Bridget, 3950 euro's. My date is 26th May. I have transferred my deposit of 250 euros to Dr CDB's account and will take the balance of 3700 euro's with me. I have booked to go on the Eurostar and the hotel (Campanile) independantly.

Any questions you have just ask on this site as we are all at different stages and everyone is only too pleased to be of help. Westie:thumbup:

thaks again westbourne!!

this site is magic!

I'll keep you posted.

Hi everyone, just been catching up with last weeks post, I've just arrived home and have weighed. Last time I went to France I put on 7lb in a week, but this time I've stayed the same, so I'm quite pleased. Plus during the hiccup phase I actually lost 7lb in 4 days. So I'm back where I started.

The last fill I had about 10 days ago, has made a difference, I can eat everything but only need small potions, (tea plate sized), so thats good too.

So pleased your all keeping well, and will be intouch regularly untill I go back to France in 2 weeks. love mmmxxx

Hi everyone, just been catching up with last weeks post, I've just arrived home and have weighed. Last time I went to France I put on 7lb in a week, but this time I've stayed the same, so I'm quite pleased. Plus during the hiccup phase I actually lost 7lb in 4 days. So I'm back where I started.

The last fill I had about 10 days ago, has made a difference, I can eat everything but only need small potions, (tea plate sized), so thats good too.

So pleased your all keeping well, and will be intouch regularly untill I go back to France in 2 weeks. love mmmxxx

Mmm that's great you haven't gained. I hate coming back from a holiday and getting on the scales!! How much have you got in ur band now? I've got 4ml in a 7-9ml and have no restriction but am going for a fill on Saturday and am hoping it will help!! I'm going away in about 4-5 weeks and would really love to feel just a little thinner!

Morning everyone else!

Hi Sammy my first fill was 2.5 and my second was 2.5 making 5ml in total, but my last fill gave me terrible hiccups, which lasted 3/4 days, but the good thing was I lost 7 lb in those few days, so with hindsight they were a good thing.

I'm due to go back to France on the 20th this month and will come home in time for my next fill on the 29th, but I now feel I'm starting to slowely shift the weight. My total weight loss has only been this yo yo 7 lbs since I started looking at surgery option. So I'm probably the lowest looser on here, but I dont really care as I know it will come off eventually, I just have to be patient, and have come to the conclusion that it might take 2 years for me to loose 4 stone, but it will happen. I'm not worried about the time scale, but I know I've made a life changing decision in having surgery and it will work.

But I get really pleased for those who want and get faster weight loss, its so motivational, its fab being a part of this group.

Hi Sammy my first fill was 2.5 and my second was 2.5 making 5ml in total, but my last fill gave me terrible hiccups, which lasted 3/4 days, but the good thing was I lost 7 lb in those few days, so with hindsight they were a good thing.

I'm due to go back to France on the 20th this month and will come home in time for my next fill on the 29th, but I now feel I'm starting to slowely shift the weight. My total weight loss has only been this yo yo 7 lbs since I started looking at surgery option. So I'm probably the lowest looser on here, but I dont really care as I know it will come off eventually, I just have to be patient, and have come to the conclusion that it might take 2 years for me to loose 4 stone, but it will happen. I'm not worried about the time scale, but I know I've made a life changing decision in having surgery and it will work.

But I get really pleased for those who want and get faster weight loss, its so motivational, its fab being a part of this group.

I know how you feel mmm - my weight lose isn't as good as I had anticipated but I didn't really understand the importance of the fills and finding the old sweet spot!! I've lost about a stone which is better than nothing but I have probably about twice as much as you to lose! If you are on the lower end of the BMI I guess weight loss will probably be slower. I am just glad I have this tool to work with and am confident I will find the weight loss easier after a few more fills! We've made the 1st most important step and this is a marathon not a sprint! The slower we lose it the more time our bodies will have to adjust. I just think it's great you haven't gained as it much be sooooo tempting with all those French cheeses and wines!! :blink::thumbdown:!!

Maggs you are not the slowest loser on here chick, thats me :blink:

Not only am I not losing, I have gained the 7lbs I lost on the pre-op diet.

I can eat more than a tea plate full of anything!!!! Not a dinner plate, but then I never could eat a lot at one sitting ...I'm more of a grazer, which is not good unless you munch on a lettuce leaf.

I think I will change my ava too, some hot chicks on here aint there, Garry is getting really eaxcited I can tell.:thumbdown:

I cant compete, but I can join in.

Sammy dont fret babe, at least you've had 3 fills, I have only had the one, (cant really afford to pay out as i'm trying to save for my trip to Australia.) you're only young, it will drop off you very soon.:thumbup:

Did anyone read about Ryanair going to charge if you're overweight, cheeky gits, I find that very offensive.:huh2:

Hey everyone,

This time next week i'll be in the hospital getting banded!!!!!:thumbdown:

God I hope this week goes quickly!

Hope everyone is ok

Jo xxx:smile2:

Hey jo, this week will fly by, before you know it you will be on the bed outside theatre waiting to go in x

Freckles you are doing really well. Imagine how much weight you'd have gained if you'd have stopped smoking without the band?! I gave up 18m ago when I found out I was pregnant, I think that's one of the reasons I am 3 or 4 stone heavier than before I had my little one.

Don't go back to the ciggies, you'll regret it!! It's the perfect time to stop!! I'm so glad I stopped now. I just needed a really good excuse to quit!

Odgmodge - ur time will soon be hear!! Not long and it'll all be over x

Morning all, hope you all had a good bank holiday.. iv had a lovely couple of days of hiking, hope thats another lb or 2 gone lol x

Morning all, hope you all had a good bank holiday.. iv had a lovely couple of days of hiking, hope thats another lb or 2 gone lol x

Hello Wishful! Glad you had a nice break. What a fun way to shift a few lbs!!

I was the same as you sammy.. putting about 4 stone on after i quit smoking, i had just lost my mum aswell to a smoking related disease, so wasnt the best time to give up really as i was grieving at the same time, i stopped everytime i was pregnant then started again once i had them, what an idiot. I know i wont smoke again tho x

It was great, it really makes a difference being 30lb lighter, iv got so much more energy, we are going to the lakes on sat for a week of hiking.. i am hoping it will help me lose a bit more x