Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

which way is the bakery - left or right as you come out of the hotel, lol

Who's he? Chris De B? Mine is just to right of belly button (if looking at me!) x

Hi, he's a surgeon in UK. I'm going with Chris DB on Wednesday. Wondering where my port is going to be lol.

Hi Freckles, good luck for your daughter,one might not see the change quickly but eventually having the band dose change your life! I have lost 10kg over 2 months I lost most of it the first 2 weeks of the opp and then another 3kg after my first fill, it is slow but without the band I wouldn't have been able to do it and maintain it as well!

Hi Slinky, I am so happy for you I can see you have lost a few pounds after your second fill,I can't wait for my second fill on thursday, the thing is I tend to loss in the first week after i have the fill then it dosen't shift anymore!!!

Hi, he's a surgeon in UK. I'm going with Chris DB on Wednesday. Wondering where my port is going to be lol.

dont worry hun he always puts it on left side about 4 fingers down from ribs you will be fine,and lillibo the pain eases each day i was fine by the second day but as you say everyone is different:wink2:

Hi Slinky, I am so happy for you I can see you have lost a few pounds after your second fill,I can't wait for my second fill on thursday, the thing is I tend to loss in the first week after i have the fill then it dosen't shift anymore!!!

laila its so funny i cant eat a thing until around 5 oclock so i just drink coffee and a glass of milk,i mainly stick to Soup lol,trust me you will no when you have your second fill he game me 2.5 so i was pleased it was chris deprez who done it and he is lovley explains everything good luck hun:thumbup:

goooood morning - supposed to be a reply to freckles but it came out on its own ... hmmm - still got my L plates on here.

Edited by AMAZED1

dont worry hun he always puts it on left side about 4 fingers down from ribs you will be fine,and lillibo the pain eases each day i was fine by the second day but as you say everyone is different:wink2:

Thanks for getting back to me. Shame - I sleep on my stomach on the left - but hey at least he'll know where to find it if everyone is the same!! Totally excited now - wonder if I can get a small bottle of champagne from the bar at Eurostar in London - do you think its ok to have alcohol the day before surgery????

Oh Lilliebo, you poor thing, I'm so sorry you felt so much pain. We all differ so much dont we.

Maybe the Bupa filled me with Morphine, cos the first time I felt a bit stiff but not too painful, the second time my port area was really stinging, but I know that was due to the fact that my surgeon had to detatch the old band and stitch the new one in, involves a bit of scraping/cutting as it attaches itself naturally.

You shouldnt have had to keep asking for pain relief, I think thats dreadful, surely they realise that we're all different???

I must tell my daughter if she feels badly in pain like you did to insist on pain meds.

The directions you have given are great, did you notice a shop that sold cigarettes on the way? I know there's one about 500 metres from the hotel but not sure in which direction :blushing: .

Amazed, good luck for Wednesday hunny. You'll prolly be staying in your room when you come out of the hospital, what day do you leave Belgium?

We dont get there until about 7pm, but if I get a chance I'll look you up.

If you're in the foyer/bar area? Watch out for us arriving, I am tall and blondish, my daughter is short and dark lol, and I'm old and scrawny looking.

Thanx for noticing that I'm nearly at goal, so happy, its something that I would do over and over if I had to, the best friend I've ever had, my sweet band.

Been meaning to say, my band holds 9ml and I only have 5.25ml in atm and am at my sweet spot. So that shows you how different we all are.

Needless to say I have spent a damn fortune on fills getting here, it was either too tight or not tight enough.

I had my last fill in July, and had the ole reflux for a long time, thank God its now passed.

Oh I could go mad was washing my hands in the bathroom and my ring off my pinky went down the plughole, cos all my rings are loose now.

maybe the husband can get it out of the trap when he comes home. I am so stupid :blushing:

Amazed, good luck for Wednesday hunny. You'll prolly be staying in your room when you come out of the hospital, what day do you leave Belgium?

We dont get there until about 7pm, but if I get a chance I'll look you up.

If you're in the foyer/bar area? Watch out for us arriving, I am tall and blondish, my daughter is short and dark lol, and I'm old and scrawny looking.

Thanx for noticing that I'm nearly at goal, so happy, its something that I would do over and over if I had to, the best friend I've ever had, my sweet band.

Hey Freckles - I'll be leaving Camponile Friday afternoon. I will be looking out for you though.

well I prolly will see you, as once my daughter is settled after the op I'll be back at the hotel on friday.

You never know we may see you Thursday evening when we arrive, looking forward to it!

Bloody hell you've done well to lose 11lb before your op...well done girl!!!