Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

Well done Flirty, I just dont know how you have done it on your own, you are bloody great!!!!

I would be worried though, cos I didnt have any restriction and then had the contrast study which proved the band was leaking.

Wouldnt you consider that? You paid a lot of money out for your band and so many fills! How many mls have you supposedly got in now girl?

Poor Mmm, well at least you didnt put any on sweetie.

I am down another kilo today, but only just so not gonna change my ticker in case i'm back up tomorrow.

I just cant eat, today i have eaten 1 crackerbread with Clover on for brek, 2 cbreads with a thin slice of cheddar on them and for tea I ate 3 c breads, 2 with Philly and 1 with marmite.

i dont feel starving but if I could manage something I would eat it, but at this time of night I wouldnt risk it, as it will be coming up when I am trying to sleep. I love this band!!!!!!!!

Hi rosetah, shoes is right you do need to try and stick to what you are told, are you drinking plenty in between your meals as this may take your hunger pangs away x

Hey freckles i think your band is working well for you this time, well done on your weight loss.. at least it is coming off x

Well done mmm at least you havnt put weight on like most of us do when we are on holiday x

Thanxs freckles i think ill have to phone that woman tomorrow, i havnt got an appointment so ill just have to turn up and hope he will fit me in x

Oh POO I've only lost 1lb during my holidays, I'm just so shocked how little I need to eat to loose any weight, I'm feeling very sorry for myself today.

I missed my June fill by being away, and wont be able to get a July fill because the date available in this area is only a few days before I go to a wedding, and that would be so inconvient. So I might have to look else where and find someone who can do a fill for me this week, but its probably going to be much more expensive, I'll report back when I can find someone to do it for me.

I'm so hungry all the time, isnt it strange how the restriction just stops working from one day to the next.

Poor u, don't beat urself up though as u were on ur hols!!

WLS have a clinic in Cardiff once a month if that's any use. I think it'll be 2 weeks on Monday but don't take that for gospel!! x

Hi all,

Well i am 4 pounds down since first fill 3 weeks ago! not alot i know but have another one next week in glasgow!

As i live 4 hours north of glasgow i can only go there once a month with Wls as they are only there once a month:mad2:

SOOOOOO, i booked a flight to london for end of the month to get another one (my 3rd) and then my 4th fill a couple of weeks after that in glasgow again!!!! Hopefully that should give me the kick start i need and then i will be happy just going once a month!!!!

It is a pain though!

Hope everyone is well!!!

hey Sammy your geography is poo aint it 1z4ltp3.jpg

Cardiff is in South Wales, Wishfull lives in North Wales

bless....df9hu8.jpg

And thanx Wishfull, it is working well.

Poor u, don't beat urself up though as u were on ur hols!!

WLS have a clinic in Cardiff once a month if that's any use. I think it'll be 2 weeks on Monday but don't take that for gospel!! x

Thanks for that Sammy, I think I have found a solution. My daughters surgeon is based in Cardiff and does manual fills (not under xray) on Saturday mornings for £120 at Spire Cardiff, so I have just booked him. Other than that I would have to go to Bristol 16th July, but the sooner I get one the better.

hey Sammy your geography is poo aint it 1z4ltp3.jpg

Cardiff is in South Wales, Wishfull lives in North Wales

bless....df9hu8.jpg

And thanx Wishfull, it is working well.

Morning Freckles!! The message was for mmm not wishful!! :)! Silly sausage!!

How's ur mum doing? I hope she's being looked after. xxxxx

Mmm - I'm glad u've sorted it out. I did look at Spire in Farnham which is only a few miles from where I work but they didn't seem keen to take on aftercare only patients so I gave it a miss. It's good they do one off fills though. It's worked out OK as I've only had 4 fills and got good restriciton on the 3rd. I was worried I'd be in London every 2 weeks spending a fortune on trains and taxis!! It'll be a good excuse to go shopping though when I've lost another few stone as Harley Street is just a few mins walk from Oxford Street!

Hey sammy you are doing really well with this band and got good restriction early on x

Yeah, it was tight after the 3rd fill then lasted about 4-6 weeks. On my 4th fill 2 weeks ago it tightened up again. I think the 1st time I got restriction it was defo too tight so going forwards I'm just gonna ask for very little fills when I need them even if it does mean going back more often. It's been very uncomfortable at times.

Ur doing really well too especially without restriction! I'm going out for lunch with the guys from work on Friday to a Chinese buffet. We all usually get really stuck in but I won't be! I just tell them that I'm on a diet. Surely they must realise I've lost over 2 and half stone since I saw them last!! Still a very long way to go though but I'm in no great rush! x

Hey Freckles at this stage im not paying any more money out on this band i had my xray in may and it seemed fine i have just over 8mls now but once the band stays where it should and causing me no probs im happy i just hope they dont interfere with the band doing this op... i got a 3page letter from my surgeon yesterday explaining what i was in for lol interesting reading and i never heard of keel repair before but he's doing it too id love if i could post the letter

Hey Freckles at this stage im not paying any more money out on this band i had my xray in may and it seemed fine i have just over 8mls now but once the band stays where it should and causing me no probs im happy i just hope they dont interfere with the band doing this op... i got a 3page letter from my surgeon yesterday explaining what i was in for lol interesting reading and i never heard of keel repair before but he's doing it too id love if i could post the letter

hi kiddo, we would love to read it, if you have access to a fax you can fa to me and i will scan and put it on for you.

gx