Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

Yeah im getting it done in methley in leeds so dont forget u and big sis are more than welcome to drop in if yous have nothing better to do lol its like a wee hotel only 35bed hospital and in the country side really nice but yeah he said il see unreal results soon as i waken up i can just imagine how il feel waking up i dread the thought and i dread having to move i was so sick after the bloody band and it only a 35min op with 5wee holes lol im sure they will give me very strong painkillers or maybe a morphine pump i hope lol

Flirty - good to have you back. I'm so excited for you! You have done so well and deserve to feel good about ur self.

How much weight have u lost now? I guess u'll lose some more with the op and also lose those all important inches!!

Hey sammy just lost over 7st since i was banded but im 9st lighter than my heaviest weight yeah he said i should lose around 10lbs easy and he said il be more than suprised with inch loss he seemed to be quite excited to get his hands on me and for me to see the finished product lol so fingers crossed its all goes to plan but iv bought all sixe 10-12 pajamas wee vest tops and 3/4 lengths i was all excited iv never worn a vest top and shown my arms and always wore long tops to cover my belly so this is it il finally be normal and wear what i want im prob wreckin everyones head going on about it i just cant explain how excited i am i should prob be posting this on the other section about cosmetic surgery im sure people going to be banded dont want to read my mumbo jumbo

Hey sammy just lost over 7st since i was banded but im 9st lighter than my heaviest weight yeah he said i should lose around 10lbs easy and he said il be more than suprised with inch loss he seemed to be quite excited to get his hands on me and for me to see the finished product lol so fingers crossed its all goes to plan but iv bought all sixe 10-12 pajamas wee vest tops and 3/4 lengths i was all excited iv never worn a vest top and shown my arms and always wore long tops to cover my belly so this is it il finally be normal and wear what i want im prob wreckin everyones head going on about it i just cant explain how excited i am i should prob be posting this on the other section about cosmetic surgery im sure people going to be banded dont want to read my mumbo jumbo

hey babe glad to hear from you am so pleased for you you will be super hot.

gx

Haha garry thanks hun not sure bout the super hot bit but il try my hardest to be lol and il defo be in glasgow for a wkend early september when im all healed and stuff so put it in ur diary lol

Haha garry thanks hun not sure bout the super hot bit but il try my hardest to be lol and il defo be in glasgow for a wkend early september when im all healed and stuff so put it in ur diary lol

sure you will babe, i will be putting in more than in my diary.

gx

Yeah garry im just after reading that again that sounded very wrong lol what exactly u putting in lol?

Yeah garry im just after reading that again that sounded very wrong lol what exactly u putting in lol?

hahahaha you know exactly what i mean honey

Hi Lisa

How's pre op diet going ?

I'm really struggling. Can anyone PLEASE !!! give some advice on what I should be taking :redface: as Frederik just said low fats so I'm still eating carbs. But I was reading on some other threads they were advised liquids only, Protein Drinks etc. :biggrin: HELP !! :wink5:

Oh garry im blushing now lol but seriously i must book flights and stuff to go over give me somethin to look forward to do some shoppin over there il take u to the knicker shop ya can help me kit out my wardrobe lol

Oh garry im blushing now lol but seriously i must book flights and stuff to go over give me somethin to look forward to do some shoppin over there il take u to the knicker shop ya can help me kit out my wardrobe lol

thats a date luv get it booked.

gx

Hi ya Flirtylass,

I'm fairly new here and also from Ireland. I meet with Fred tomorrow for my consol as I'm flying late in to Brussels the day before the op. Getting banded now on 12th August.

Where abouts are you from? Everywhere I read its about you and your fantastic weightloss.....you've done brilliant.

I'm hoping its the Irish air!!!

So gonna have the Tummy Tuck now? thats amazing

Any Irish tips for me?

Toppings:smile:

Hi Flirty

Yes we do want to read all about it!

It's a great inspiration to us all hearing about your great weight loss and the surgery to remove all the excess skin. I wish you all the best and look forward to your future posts.

Westie x