Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

hi h don't know if you are still here but yes it is usual not to here any thing off Bridget before you go and good luck you will be fine i came back on Friday and i am so happy Ive had it done speak to you when you get back xxsuefeexx:thumbup::rolleyes:

Just a quickie guys, Sammy has just texted me from Tenerife to ask for the number of WLS. I dont have it, but I'm sure someone here does. Would you be so kind as to post it here so I can text her back.

many thanx in anticipation, xxxx

Hi freckles the number for wls group is 0800 78 79 029

Hi All - I leave today for Brussels, surgery tomorrow. But I have been sending emails to Bridget just to make sure my deposit was received and I am still on tomorrow's roster. Still no reply, I wonder if this is normal? At this stage, of course, I will just show up and hope all is in order, but I'm a bit perturbed that there has been no contact once my money was received, or so it would appear. Did anyone else have a similar experience?

yes, there doesnt seem to be that much communication..it always seems to all go to plan though, i havent heard anyone else saying otherwise. good luck anyway!!..let us know how you are when your back x

Hi All - I leave today for Brussels, surgery tomorrow. But I have been sending emails to Bridget just to make sure my deposit was received and I am still on tomorrow's roster. Still no reply, I wonder if this is normal? At this stage, of course, I will just show up and hope all is in order, but I'm a bit perturbed that there has been no contact once my money was received, or so it would appear. Did anyone else have a similar experience?

Hi High Anx, I'm sure all will go well for you but to ease your mind try giving her a quick call. On the few occassions that I've phoned her she has answered promptly. Her number is 0208 1444 254. Sorry if I've missed you and your on the way already- good luck, you go g/f you'll do great !!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

yes, there doesnt seem to be that much communication..it always seems to all go to plan though, i havent heard anyone else saying otherwise. good luck anyway!!..let us know how you are when your back x

Hi Gillian,i got fill done on Monday gone back on solids low and be hold no restriction he put 1mil in brought me up to 6mils i thought i would have a bit of restriction bit disappointed my will power is starting to fad all tho i was very happy with my weight loss so far I've lost 3 stone 8 lbs but its getting harder doing it on your own how is your restriction now and big sis, Fred said the next time he can only put in half mil im beginning to think im going to be like poor flirty with fills sorry having a little rant at the mo, i also told Fred about how sore my port has been he checked it said it was fine he said i tore the muscle :rolleyes:

Hi Aux best of luck hope i haven't missed you look forward to hearing from you on the other side lol:smile:

Hi Gillian,i got fill done on Monday gone back on solids low and be hold no restriction he put 1mil in brought me up to 6mils i thought i would have a bit of restriction bit disappointed my will power is starting to fad all tho i was very happy with my weight loss so far I've lost 3 stone 8 lbs but its getting harder doing it on your own how is your restriction now and big sis, Fred said the next time he can only put in half mil im beginning to think im going to be like poor flirty with fills sorry having a little rant at the mo, i also told Fred about how sore my port has been he checked it said it was fine he said i tore the muscle :rolleyes:

Hi Aux best of luck hope i haven't missed you look forward to hearing from you on the other side lol:smile:

shoes, you have done fantastic up to now!.i had the same as you and am at 6ml..i remember having restriction on my third fill and it lasted about 2 weeks, i lost well and my appetite was subdued, but it went and i have had 2 fills since..i do have restriction, and suppose i could do better but i do tend to go for the easy foods most of the time which go down easy, instead of proper solids so we feel fuller. its a shame that the "naughty" foods go down very easily isnt it!!. still, i am losing, slower than i could, but i suppose as long as i dont put any back on, it can go slowly!. if i had lost this on a normal diet i would have put it all back on with another stone to boot by now!..so im ok with how its going and cant expect any different. bigsister seemed to be stalling with not much restriction, so wendy did a "fluid challenge" on her, and she now seems to have restriction at 8ml, fingers crossed!.she was feeling like you and flirty too before that.. i had that awfull port pain it took about 2 months or so to go, i couldnt bend even..hope yours goes soon like mine did x

Hi Shoes,

Do you think that ur lack of restriction is due to Frederick not giving you sufficient fills or is the lapband failing u?

I'm going to have the op in a weeks time and am going with the wls group for fills in Dub but am just a bit anxious seeing how both u and flirty don't seem to have restriction and/ or are effectively losing weight without any help from the band.

Sara

I, like you Sara, worry about the fill process, it seems that people who have their fills through CdB seems to need an extraordinary amount of them. Would you all say that's a fair comment or am I being niave. The thought of trying to find the money for fills is a worry on top of the bank loan to pay for the band :rolleyes:

I have to agree with you on that Duck....it does seem a money-making thing, but its supposedly the best way, slowly. I dont really know how true it is though.

My first fill was with freddy boy,then the second one with Michael VDB, and then I had another with Freddy.

I have quite good restriction, and a total of 5 and a half mls in. My band holds between 9 and 11 mls.

Shoes you are so brilliant I cant believe how much you've lost, bloody excellent. Please please tell me what you're eating each day cos I dont eat hardly anything, cant eat a teaplate full of food, but I am stuck, dont seem to be losing any more.

Edited by Freckles

Hey bobo im here im just about back to normal spent the past few days in bed recovering its been one of the roughest wkends so far and it shows in the pics they are awful and i think i look bigger than the pics taken in march even though im bout stone and a half lighter lol ah well only 10 days til i meet my cosmetic surgeon and hopefully within 5wks i could be all done... Oh and i havnt smoked since monday but i think il have to have one im eating like a horse its not funny il never lose weight at this rate!!!

Oh shelly text this morn shes landed in belgium and very nervous she didnt get a chance to get on here before going and just asked me to let u know shes there!!!

Hey wishful yeah i had a ball was brilliant just back to myself today lovely men over there even got a invite to newcastle for a wkend from the fella in grey top in my pics i think he's quite hot lol so happy with myself lol

Hi adagiodiva and fatduck i think once you get your band you will realise why frederik doesnt put too much saline in your band in 1 go, you usally get 3ml on your 1st visit, 2ml on your 2nd and then 1 or 1/2ml depending on how you are doing, iv just had my 4th fill today and have had 1ml put in. i think we all expect to be at full restriction from the start but if they done that we would be overfilled and wouldnt be able to eat and would struggle to drink.. the good thing with wls is that you can go every 2 weeks so would get to your sweet spot quicker, i think we all need to be patient and work with the band x

Hey wishful yeah i had a ball was brilliant just back to myself today lovely men over there even got a invite to newcastle for a wkend from the fella in grey top in my pics i think he's quite hot lol so happy with myself lol

Lol it looks like you had a ball and you look fab in your pics, that one in grey is a bit of a hottie.. are you going to go and meet him? x