Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

Hey sammy congrats on ur loss its brilliant to lose so much so quick even though i know others say it aint good to lose quick but i love it but usually end up disappointed the following wk if i havnt lost as much i seem to think it should fall off lol but well done an glad the scales are moving again for ya

Odge i was same as u i never had port pain or anything so no need to worry we'r the lucky ones who it didnt annoy x

How have you found the pics, what have you gone on.. iv had a look and couldnt find them x

I just hit the search button at the top of the page and put in tt pics!!! loads came up but about 5 posts down was post op tt pics! there is a link on the first blog!!!

hey wishfull if u go to search and look up post op tt pics a thread should come up and pics in there

sorry shoes i cant help as only been banded 12 days but i to have a port site question!!!!

I havent got any pain from port site and haven't for about 6 days!!!! Couldn't even tell you where my port is as can't feel it!!!!

Is this normal???? or have i just healed quickly!!!!

Hi Sammy, its very strange having gas pain so long after surgery tho i have heard it can take a long time for gas to go maybe its gas with me to lol thanks for your reply your doing really well r hubby wont recognise you lol:smile:

Hi Odgemodge,thats great you have no pain i say your are a fast healer,thanks for your reply lol im probably getting worked up for nothing i have had no probs up to know i suppose its all part of the journey lol:smile:

Oh sammy i still get wind pain sometimes it will keep me up half the night the pain be's awful but thank god its not a everyday thing that its so sore but i defo have the wind pain still so i dont think its anything to worry bout just the joys of the band lol

just to let everyone know I have thought of a name for my band!!!!!!! I'm calling it Halo!!!!!

Any one else thought of a name for theirs yet!!!!!

Thanx i found them.. Hey flirty it probably does do your skin better if you weight loss is slower, but i would love it if mine came off quicker.. quicker the better for me lol x

Hi Ladies...and the odd gentleman!!

My name is Sara, I'm currently trying to book an appt with Dr Chris. The trouble is I've emailed him twice to try and set up the booking and have not yet received a reply. The emails were 2 weeks apart. Just wondering if this is the norm?

I decided to book this directly though him as I have read in this thread how it's better value etc.. but if I can't get a hold of him I'll have to go through that lady.

Shout out to Flirty----thanks a million for answering my questions...I'll def PM ya soon.

Love to all

Sara xxx.

Hi Adagiodiva this doesnt seem right to me. To book directly I used the email frederik.serneels@ecfs.be with the title new enquiry. He got back to me quite quickly i.e a day or two and I was booked up within the week. I know they have the last 3 weeks off in July so if you are wanting it done quite quickly I would email right away. I also think some peeps on here have Dr. Chris's mobile no. Good luck. J x

30rxkx0.jpg

To all the girlies going for their ops soon, you'll never regret this decision.

I cant believe just how many posts there are to read, I must confess I havent got the time to read all.

So glad your internet is back on Sammy:tongue2:

You have done well, my weight has only started moving with the last fill... it didnt before, which proves you need quite a bit in to get the restriction.

I have trouble with liquids too Sammy, and can only eat a little food. But I have been bad and have been scoffing ice cream and chocolate this weekend.:sad:

Things must change now, I have been doing a little walking too.

Sometimes you can lose inches and not pounds, cos I fitted into a pair of pants that were tight on the waist, yet the scales says the same.

I was watching that Amelia chick's youtube story for ages last night, but didnt get to the tt part, took forever and I even skipped some pages. She had a bypass, but she looked older than her mother with all the weight and now she looks amazing.:lol:

hi all just a quick question i'm on day 13 post op and wondered if i can have a bath yet!!!!!! blue stitch came out on friday and dressings have been off 3 days!!!!

If some one could get back to me that would be great!!!!

Hi shoes, have you knocked it at all? i had my camera in my jacket pocket and bent forward and it went striaght into my port area, wks and wks after surgery and it hurt for a few days after.. sorry i cant be any more help x

Hi Wishfull, i dont think i banged it off anything but had a skirt on Sat i could feel the waistband pressing on the port site i thought it would settle down its very sore today, when i bend down it feels like the port is moving i just hope it hasn't flipped over don't know why its so sore if anyone has experience this please let me no, how long where you sore wishfull when you banged your port site,

has anyone any info on the port flipping over i would be very grateful lol:w00t:

Hey guys!!!!

Feeling a bit down today:sad:

I feel as if i have no restriction in my band i know i'm only 13 days post op but can munch my way through popadums and stuff no problem!

I am getting hungrier by the day as well!!!

First fill isn't till 25th june and think that is to long to wait! not sure whether to go to wls as may get in earlier!!!!

Any advice!!!!:lol:??

hi all just a quick question i'm on day 13 post op and wondered if i can have a bath yet!!!!!! blue stitch came out on friday and dressings have been off 3 days!!!!

If some one could get back to me that would be great!!!!

Hi Odgemodge

If you have had your stitches out and dressings are off I would suspect that the wounds are now Dry...

Then yes a Bath is ok!! put some teatree in the Water with a carrier.. no scented stuff... Dry well .....No Powder!...

Dawn XX:thumbup:

Edited by Richardson