Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

Haha wishfull if i done that much id be dead and if i did survive id need a stone off lol

Lol. iv got loads more energy now the weight is coming off, we even managed 2 summits, i was so made up cos i dont think i would of or could of done that 6 months ago, i did hope i would of lost a bit more than what i did but 2lb is better than nothing.. we are going up scotland in july on another walking holiday x

How many days is it before you get your stitches out? J

10 days after surgery you have them taken out.. i actually had my dissolving stitches taken out as they were taking so long to go and they were irritating x

Thanks wishfull, If you are coming up here to climb some mountains, will it be the Cairngorms? We went to Fort William last september and the scenery was spectacular. I did a lot of walking but not CLIMBING and lost 4lb after 3 days and that was with all the eating and drinking. Cairngorms are spectacular. J x

Wishfull well done on your weight loss. why dont you put your ticker on, kid?? You gotta pose a bit, now you're gonna be a glamorous granny.lol

Great news HC, you wont be sorry hunny.

Tin that GP is not the nicest of docs is he, in fact I would be inclined not to give him my business and change doctors...nasty man.

There's just no need to act that way, if we were all dead rich we wouldnt have to go abroad for surgery, silly silly man.

Hi homecare we are staying in inverness.. going 3rd week of july. Freckles im not clever enough to put tickers on BUT i will have a play about and see if i can do it x

Great news HC, you wont be sorry hunny.

Tin that GP is not the nicest of docs is he, in fact I would be inclined not to give him my business and change doctors...nasty man.

There's just no need to act that way, if we were all dead rich we wouldnt have to go abroad for surgery, silly silly man.

Duno about us all being rich.. if they didnt charge ridiculous prices in this country we wouldnt have to travel abroad for surgery, thank god for dr chris x

hey All

Weldone on the weight loss Bobaldy!! Really great and I bet you'll look dashing in your suit..007 styley!

Time... I also asked about all you asked, my GP is actually really good, he suggested going to Belgium even though the one patient who went to Dr Chris didn't have the patience to follow through with the band...He did say that any emergency or problems the NHS have to get involved. I would change your Dr with the attitude he had. Think of yourself as a client, as you are paying taxes and have a right to NHS treatment, even though your not getting the funding for the full op. I am personally going to try and fight to be reimbursed for my op, as there is no referral system in Central Scotland right now, and so there is a service missing if you like, it's not even that you can get referred to be knocked back. A batratic dietitian is still a good idea, you should fight for that, also I dont know how many people took any counselling or behaviour therapy, but I'm looking into that to actually try and explore my issues surrounding food. But that might not be for everyone. :redface:

x

thanks for all the replies everyone very much appreciated,and basically what i thought the answers would be

hi homecare i think im going for the 1210 flight as the other flight is way too early in the morning for setting out with checking in etc, my partner is probably coming too! what time is actual check in and is it using the automatic desks as never did that before??

also Frederik said that check in at the hotel is normally 1600hrs so should get in for perfect time all going to plan??

re the flights i really want to leave it for a wee bit yet (week or so) until partner can def sort out time off but worried that the plane might be full???does anyone know if this sort of flight is usually full or generally has space left nearer to flight time?

homecare... i emailed Frederik this morning asking him to acknowledge that ECFS have received my deposit asap,the bank seem to think they should receive it by tomorrow.got exchange rate of 1.08 euros to the pound for it but cost 20 quid to do it!!

wonder if there is anywhere to get a better rate when changing currency for the remaining payment,especially as it is approx 3600 euros!

crown currency were offering the best rate when I went last Feb, but the earlier you order it the better the rate you get, it arrives by recorded delivery, I use them quite a lot as I need to pay large amounts regularly in euros

Hi timeisnow I paid this afternoon and the exchange rate in my bank was 1.065 to the pound, a rip off and paid the economy transfer £20. They wanted £27 for the fast track one. As for the planeI think you can also check in via the usual check in desk as well as online but doing this you could risk not getting a seat together as once you check in online you can reserve your seating and as I have learnt the airplane is only a small one ie a configuration of rows of 2 seats and single seats. I am boarding the 12.10 as I think it is the best time. J x

I may be wrong but I thought you could only check in online if you didnt have any hold luggage (no suitcase).

Mmm what a great idea naming our bands....I will give this some thought.

Hi guys glad to hear your all doing well, its taken me around 2 hrs to catch up with all your post's lol. I had the same prob with my doc she wasnt very supportive at all, i only have 9 days left till i go now, all the nerves are starting to kick in, we land at 9.30am on the 28th so we have a long time till check in but want to have a look around so if you have any suggestions of where we can go that would be great. I transfered my money across last week at a rate of 1.09 and the express service cost me £35 so glad you guys got it cheaper, i thought 35 was a lot to pay. does anyone have any advice about changing the rest of the money, do i exchange it here at a travel agents or get it on my card over there i really have no idea when it comes to this much money please can someone help!!!!!!!