Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

Congrats to you and your daughter Wishfull

I would love a baby, i need to find a husband and have a baby as soon as possible!

LOL, CarrieJess......Damn, I forgot about that.........Oh well, maybe one day...lol

Thanks for all your info Flirty, Im always ill with Anesthesia, so I think Im gonna ask Dr Chris about it and see what he days :eek:

x

Hi all, Welcome to all the newbies and well done to the one's who have jusr been banded, it has taken me ages to read all the posts.. you can't all talk lol. I had a lovely time in the lakes done loads of walking/hiking, weather was good all week except friday. I found out tuesday my daughter is expecting, after the shock im really happy and allready been out buying, she's only 7wks lol xx

Wishfull, lovely news, a grandma, congratulation to all, xx

hi again everyone hope you are all doing well?

anyway reason i am posting today is to pass on a little tip for all pre op bandsters to be....re a video diary on youtube.

a young lady called miss flump on you tube has uploaded her video diary of the whole process from arriving at the campinale hotel,in the hospital to after the surgery.

Its a brilliant video and gives a great insight into what you can expect especially if like me you are a bit apprehensive re the whole thing:rolleyes:

anyway would say go and check it out very very good!

also Garry if you read this can you tell me if its a mixed ward or are us blokes shut away in the airing cupboard to be seen and not heard??:eek::sad:

thanks all

anyway reason i am posting today is to pass on a little tip for all pre op bandsters to be....re a video diary on youtube.

a young lady called miss flump on you tube has uploaded her video diary of the whole process from arriving at the campinale hotel,in the hospital to after the surgery.

Its a brilliant video and gives a great insight into what you can expect especially if like me you are a bit apprehensive re the whole thing:rolleyes:

thanks all

Can you give me a link? Sounds brilliant!! :eek:

also Garry if you read this can you tell me if its a mixed ward or are us blokes shut away in the airing cupboard to be seen and not heard??:eek::sad:

thanks all

its 3 bedded rooms and we were all guys, the girls were through the wall

thanks all

So pleased you found the video useful, miss flump was a regular on here around xmas time, and I found her posts very informative, if you go to past posts of around that time you will find that she is a school teacher and a lot of her info is useful. happy reading. mmm

Can you give me a link? Sounds brilliant!! :eek:

Got it, it's fab, here's the link for everyone else if they want to check it out...

Penny

x

Hi everyone

I'm back from the in-law's and somehow I got away with not confessing my dirty secret!! I actually ended up with a really sore throat and cold which became the perfect excuse!!

My band is still very tight especially in the morning but I can get liquids down and a bit of food so I think I'm over the worst. I may have a little unfill on Sunday as going away in 3 weeks to Tenerife. Has anyone actually had an unfill for a flight over 4 hours?

Water is still uncomfortable but I have been trying to neck it! I saw Carrie's post saying she could only sip so that's what I'll do! I actually managed a whole sausage and a spoon of macaroni cheese for dinner. Not the healthiest I know but I've been eating so little I wanted to get some calories inside me as I don't want my metabolism to slow down.

Freckles - sounds like we are in the same boat!! :sad: How are you feeling now? I can actually say in the last 10 days I haven't felt hungry once - so I have faith my band will help me lose weight! I had at the back of my mind I'd be one of the people it didn't work for.

Wishful - many congratulations!! You look faaaaaaaaaaaaar to young to be a granny!!

Hello to everyone else, all the newbies and those who've just been banded.

I'm here until Thursday then off again to see a friend for a few days!! I've got another friend staying for a few days at the mo. We went to a National Trust property today and the hip carrier thing to carry the baby didn't fit me! I would've usually been mortified but thought I'd go back next year and try again!! God I really don't wanna go back to work!! I'm working on that one!! :eek:

Hi everyone

I'm back from the in-law's and somehow I got away with not confessing my dirty secret!! I actually ended up with a really sore throat and cold which became the perfect excuse!!

My band is still very tight especially in the morning but I can get liquids down and a bit of food so I think I'm over the worst. I may have a little unfill on Sunday as going away in 3 weeks to Tenerife. Has anyone actually had an unfill for a flight over 4 hours?

Water is still uncomfortable but I have been trying to neck it! I saw Carrie's post saying she could only sip so that's what I'll do! I actually managed a whole sausage and a spoon of macaroni cheese for dinner. Not the healthiest I know but I've been eating so little I wanted to get some calories inside me as I don't want my metabolism to slow down.

Freckles - sounds like we are in the same boat!! :sad: How are you feeling now? I can actually say in the last 10 days I haven't felt hungry once - so I have faith my band will help me lose weight! I had at the back of my mind I'd be one of the people it didn't work for.

Wishful - many congratulations!! You look faaaaaaaaaaaaar to young to be a granny!!

Hello to everyone else, all the newbies and those who've just been banded.

I'm here until Thursday then off again to see a friend for a few days!! I've got another friend staying for a few days at the mo. We went to a National Trust property today and the hip carrier thing to carry the baby didn't fit me! I would've usually been mortified but thought I'd go back next year and try again!! God I really don't wanna go back to work!! I'm working on that one!! :eek:

hi sammy nice to hear from you, how is the weightloss with that good restriction> i have missed to months of fills beacuse i have been abroad so i cant get one now till 25th june however willpower and training still prevails so am still loosing allbeit slowly but it aint goin up, i have been loosing inches though.

Gx

Hey Sammy, glad you're back girl, you do get around dontcha.

yes I think I am in the same boat as you, been dying for you to get back to exchange stories.

The first night was horrendous, I kept waking every hour choking.

I have learnt my lesson now, dont drink anything before retiring.

How is Harrison, hope he's better.

Glad you still have your secret btw lol.

Have you lost more weight hunny?

he hip carrier thing to carry the baby didn't fit me!

How small do they make everything...damn idiots, you're not very big, so how would a really large person go on...they make me sick, catering only for the skinnies.

Hi Freckles - I should've given u my mobile number. I'll PM it to u

Harrison is fine thanks - into everything. Yesterday he fell off the bed (not v high though) and this ma fell on the magazine rack and has a bruise (v small) on his eye lid! I'm praying he doesn't get a black eye!! What will people think!!

It's horrid eh the choking? It really scared me! I was actually able to eat/drink an acceptable amount this pm so it must defo loosen throughout the day.

I think I've lost just over 10kg since I had my band done so that's about a stone and a half. I'm pleased anyway. Ur donig great especially with the non smoking.

hi sammy nice to hear from you, how is the weightloss with that good restriction> i have missed to months of fills beacuse i have been abroad so i cant get one now till 25th june however willpower and training still prevails so am still loosing allbeit slowly but it aint goin up, i have been loosing inches though.

Gx

Hey Garry - u are donig so well esp without any real restriction. I'm well impressed with the training! Giving :eek: us girlies something to wooooooooo over!

Hey garry duno how restriction is im still on liquids and plan to for as long as i can at least the scales are going down so im happy and not missing food... ur doin well bet ur chuffed u'l be super sexy in the speedos on the beach in ibiza if i come they'l think their on the set of baywatch lol hahaha the thoughts

Hey Garry - u are donig so well esp without any real restriction. I'm well impressed with the training! Giving :eek: us girlies something to wooooooooo over!

hahaha i think i have a few more stone before there is any woooing.

gx