Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

Haha odge that sounds like a plan lol ah poor u hun the gas still killing ya try walking around and take some remogel or rennies some of the girlies swear by them... Oh dont forget il be visiting u that should be a good one and u and tee bird over here you'l have the irish men put mad haha how is tee bird ?

Haha odge that sounds like a plan lol ah poor u hun the gas still killing ya try walking around and take some remogel or rennies some of the girlies swear by them... Oh dont forget il be visiting u that should be a good one and u and tee bird over here you'l have the irish men put mad haha how is tee bird ?

Yes she is fine!!! You can come over when ever you want!!!!

I'll try and come to you in august i think!!!! still really tired though!

How long till mushies as really want scrambled egg!!!!LOL

Haha u'v been on bout scrambled egg since tuesday mornin lol haha id try and give it bout 10days but see how ur feeling... Ah il defo be over sooner rather than later if i can get a stone off il go over for a wkend on the bevy it can be my wee treat lol But same to u and tee bird anytime that suits come on over... Least im sticking to liquids and it aint bothering me so hope to lose a few lb between now and monday...

Hi flirty, Spire Cardiff is excellent my daughter had her band done there, plus my cousin has had eyes lift and face lift done last week, plus my mother is due to have face, eyes, and chin augmentation in June, the surgeon being Dai Davies. The care is supurb, however you must find out which surgeon has been quoted for you, and research him/her, as there are quite a lot who could carry out your op. When you have the name of the surgeon you might find he will carry out the op in several different venues and the same op is often at different prices, depending these locations. The surgeon only rents surgery times and theatre times within spire, and therefore are not necessarily all at the same standard or experience, in fact spire aften offer several surgeons to choose from if you ask them. Hope this helps.

You might like to consider paying for a local consultation via your Gp just to see if what you want is possible, and to get a firm quote before considering prices

Haha u'v been on bout scrambled egg since tuesday mornin lol haha id try and give it bout 10days but see how ur feeling... Ah il defo be over sooner rather than later if i can get a stone off il go over for a wkend on the bevy it can be my wee treat lol But same to u and tee bird anytime that suits come on over... Least im sticking to liquids and it aint bothering me so hope to lose a few lb between now and monday...

I hope i lose some this week to but i'm sick of Soup already!!!Any other ideas for liquids????

I hope i lose some this week to but i'm sick of Soup already!!!Any other ideas for liquids????

I've a sweet tooth so I choose custard, or muller light type yogs (i was naughty and put grated choc on mine) and rice pudding with jam

Oh mmm thanks for that info i didnt know any of that i just thought it would be a resident surgeon to that hospital god how will i know which is of good standard lol honestly this is all hard work lol but im sure they wouldnt have dodgy surgeons in spire would they???

I've a sweet tooth so I choose custard, or muller light type yogs (i was naughty and put grated choc on mine) and rice pudding with jam

They sound good!!! mum made stew today and saved some of the gravy juice!!! do you think that is ok????

Of course not flirty, they will all be very reputable, but Mmm is correct in everything she says.

I think you need to research each surgeon, go onto the main Spire site and they give you a list of what surgeons do what.

Just find out who is the best and like Mmm says different hospitals (even though they are all Spire) charge different prices.

I was told that the nearer south you go, the cheaper it becomes, because of the easy crossing to France, belgium etc, who are offering the same but cheaper. Well that was the case when the Euro was better.

I am going to bed soon, struggling with banana milk now, and i dont want to feel hungry, cos I do a bit and tummys rumbling.:rolleyes:

BTW glad its all over for you Podge xxx

See you tomorrow girlies...

Oh mmm thanks for that info i didnt know any of that i just thought it would be a resident surgeon to that hospital god how will i know which is of good standard lol honestly this is all hard work lol but im sure they wouldnt have dodgy surgeons in spire would they???

No your not likely to have a dodgy one, but you do want one that is experienced in the proceedures you want, its no point in having a hand or eye surgeon if you want a boob job or a boob surgeon if you want a tt, just cos they are qualified as a plastic surgeon does'nt mean they are experienced, google surgeon name and look on sites such as this but for plastic surgeons, see what you can find out for the proceedures you want.

What did freddy boy suggest?

ah thanks for the info mmm and freckles oh dr chris does the tt but not Lipo and he doesnt include the love handles in the tt it costs around 2000 euro for package but being honest if im gona go through the hell of having such a procedure i wana get it all done and in one go so i dont think dr chris is for me but i know so many people were thrilled with his tt also id be nervous getting such a big procedure so far from home at least if i went with the uk its only over the Water and cheap flights and ferries

Hi Guys, just wanted to say regarding the deposit i think a lot depends on which bank it is as im with barclays and i could get it done urgent which cost 35 and would be in their bank in 1-3 days or 20 for 4-6 days i sent mine yesterday and emailed fred last night to tell him my flight details and let him know i had sent it, as im booked in 2 weeks tomorrow OMG its so close now im getting worried, better start my diet tomorrow. But glad all you girlies are ok and everything went well which its making me feel better xxx

Tanyc I know how you feel. I am getting banded 6 weeks today and I feel as if it is happening to someone else. I have to keep pinching myself and saying this is really happening. On the one hand I am so glad and on the other I am so sad because I am thinking I did this to myself. Sorry for the deep thinking but it is how I feel at the moment...... J x