Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

hey guys,

Started my pre-op diet today, i've eaten branflakes, chicken salad and turkey veg dinner, yum!! Has anyone got any exciting ideas for low fat options! two weeks to go, can't wait!!:biggrin: oh yeah, and i've weighed myself and put a chuff chart on the wall, how sad am i!

Hi everyone, Just a quick check in! Well, it's day three of my pre-op diet and like odge, i can't wait for the big day! Weighed myself pre-diet and in 2 days i've lost my first 4lbs, i'm sooooo chuffed. Have any of you lost much on pre-op diets? Thanks guys x

Hi suefee, you are in hospital till the day after your op then dr chris askes you to stay in belgium till the next day then your free to go home x

Hi tee-bird well done on your weight loss so far.. i think i lost about 8lbs in total over the 2 weeks, you have made a good start, keep it up x

Hi suefee, our flight time home was stupid o'clock in the morning.. it was hard going if im honest, i wasnt really in pain its just that i was so hot and felt faint, i asked for a wheel chair at the airport and then a porter took me and my partner straight through, didnt have to queue to check in or anything.. so if you dont feel to good ask for one, the staff at the airport were great x

OMG!..i remember that stupid o'time!..i dont reccomemd it..i could hardly walk to start off, it was dark raining heavy and windy wasnt it!..had drive to the airport (charleroi) that was over an hour away, and couldnt see where we were driving!..nightmare!..if you can you prebanders, fly from brussells international at least for your flight back, its nearby, and try to get a flight in the afternoon too...that day you really do start to feel better by the hour, me ,wishfull and bigsister were all on same flight. infact if you can afford it stay one more day...cos that one day extra makes one hell of a difference! anyway wishfull, nice to see you back online"!..your laptop fixed yet or you still on your old PC?, Gillian x

Hi gillian, still on the old comp.. the lap top will be back week fri/sat, its still under warranty so dont have to pay for it being fixed. Been let off jury service early today and y/day got to go back in the morn.. should be finished by friday, all being well. How are you x

Hi tee-bird well done on your weight loss so far.. i think i lost about 8lbs in total over the 2 weeks, you have made a good start, keep it up x

Thanks Wishfull, it's nice to get reassurance from people who have been there! I hope i can do 8lbs too, that would be a gr8 start to the new me! How have you found the weight loss since? x

Hi gillian, still on the old comp.. the lap top will be back week fri/sat, its still under warranty so dont have to pay for it being fixed. Been let off jury service early today and y/day got to go back in the morn.. should be finished by friday, all being well. How are you x

Hi wishfull, Im fine thanks, but band wise, ive not shifted any weight in last 2 weeks, so need that fill, its in another 12 days though, but been a bit naughty so cant expect anything else really!..as long as i dont put it back on thats one good thing!. i always knew id be doing it slowly..still, its a bit frustrating isnt it, even though its sensible suppose!. hope your jury service has been going well?..at least it will be over with for your holiday wont it?..x

No gillian i am the same i am not recieving any email notifacations to tell me that there are any new posts.Plus all my screen is white its realy hard to read the posts compared to the old blue screen.Is any one else the same.?

YEESS!.its back to normal now!..getting emails etc as usual now bobo. gillian x

Hope it will be.. iv told them im going away next sat. there is 1 case expected to last 6 weeks, so glad im not on that 1. My weight loss is going sssoooooooo slow, ALTHOUGH i can get in size 16 jeans now.. that feels so good x

Hi everyone, Just a quick check in! Well, it's day three of my pre-op diet and like odge, i can't wait for the big day! Weighed myself pre-diet and in 2 days i've lost my first 4lbs, i'm sooooo chuffed. Have any of you lost much on pre-op diets? Thanks guys x

Well done!..dont think i lost that in the 2 weeks i was on it! x

Hi tee-bird, up to the last time i had weighed myself i had lost 2 stone, but its been at a standstill for weeks, i go away next sat for a week of walking/hiking in the lake district so i hope it will start to move again with all the extra exercise x

Hi Gillian

I live at the bottom of Cornwall, Truro, so I don't imagine there is anyone near here! Thanks for looking for me.

The milk thistle tablets are 450mg capsules. You are supposed to take 3 a day, but I am taking one in the morning and one at night.

Great info on painlillers, dressings, clothes, shoes etc. keep it all coming for us pre-banders.

A friend was telling me Dr Chris was on TV over the weekend. He was doing stomach staples, but she can't remember what channel it was or what the programme was called. All she remembers was that it was Dr De Bruyne! Anyone see it?

W x

No didnt see that on TV about dr chris..let me know if you see its on any channel again, i like to see owt relevant!. well, Truro!, beautifull,but prob a long way from a band fill! went to cornwall once for a few hours, think it was looe? i was young, and was staying at my sisters in plymouth at the time. not been back but id like to one day, bet its a lovely day down there today? back to fills, i think it will be a day trip for you yes..hopefully youll not need many..ill still look and see whos nearest to you. gillian x

Yes gillian BUT you wasnt that good on you pre-op was you lol x

No I wasnt a model pupil no!..infact i hardly did the pre op to be honest!..oops, gillian x