Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

Morning everyone,

Thanks for all the good wishes and welcome, it's lovely to have all of you there with the answers to all of our newbies questions.

I am still waiting to hear back from CDB after sending off my medical questionnaire - I presume he gets back to you! I have my date 26/5, but don't want to book anything until I know for definate he is going to do it.

I'm still waiting to hear if anyone else is booked in the same date as me.

Hi there!! The 26th May will soon come around! Yes they will get back to you (was it Frederik you emailed) but sometimes take a while! Send another email or give Frederik a ring (that's what I did) if you want to book your travel.

Morning to everyone else........tis nearly the weekend!!

Looking forward to my fill on Sunday -wooooooooooooo hoooooooooo!!:)

Welcome Suefee,

Ring or go into your bank and give them the details flirty just posted.

Fly into Brussels International Airport, if you have purchased the inclusive package directly with Dr Chris and Fredrick a taxi will pick you up they will have a copy of the LOGO with them holding it up. If you have not booked package you will get a taxi outside the terminal give them hotel details its not that far.

If you want further details PM me and I'll give you my mobile number and run things over with you .mmm.

Thanks mmm there are a few things i would like to go over with you if you don't mind, I've not booked the package so i will have to sort out my travel and hotel the other thing is the forms to fill in i do not know what blood type i am and i would prefer if did not have to tell my doc about the op till after as she is a skinny who does not understand my weight problem so i don't know how helpful she will be .All so how did you feel about paying in cash the day before the opp people ask me if its OK and that's why i am nervous as its a lot of cash to carry and hand over

Hi,

No I sent it to CDB via snail mail - I couldn't fill in the form on-line - it wouldn't let me. I think I will email him. I want to get it sorted next week as I'm then away and come back home the day before leaveing for Brussels. Tight timing but worth the hassle.

Hi CW - yes I had my 1st fill a fortnight ago. It was 1 day short of 4 weeks since the op. I was a bit worried it would be painful but I didn't feel a thing!! When is urs? 2nd fill Sunday - wow hoooo!! I'm going with the WLS package - £349 for unlimited fill for 6 months. I think it's worth it as I like to know where I stand - I have paid and that's it for 6months. Also you can get then done every 2 weeks in London if you need them. I just need some help from the band as my will power just isn't helping. Well I guess that's why I had the op in the first place!!

I think we're gonig away in June. It's great but I will look a state on the beach! I thought we wouldn't be going away because of the cost of the op and pre-op hol but I have worked my magic and persuaded hubby I need a break!! :w00t: It would be good to lose at least a stone before then.

Hi Sam, I have'nt had a fill yet I think it maybe to early??

Also I was under the impression according to the booklet you should have a fill six weeks after the Op? but maybe Ive read it wrong lol :):blushing:

Im gonna email fredrich me thinks and find out when I can have one,,, That price with wls is pretty good I might go for that...Have a great holiday you deserve it I need one too lol:lol:

Hi Guys,

Well off out tonight for my last drinking binge with the girls before my pre op diet starts on tuesday!!! going to try and put a few pounds on this weekend as my weight has drop a bit since booking band and my bmi is now 36!!!! Arrrrrgh

Hope everyone has a good weekend!!!!

Jo x

Hi Sammy77

Do you have Frederiks phone number? I've not got his, I might ring rather than email.

Thanks x

Serneels Frederik

General manager

ECFS

Phone: 0032(0)472019091

Give him a call, he's usually good at taking his calls! At least you can then start booking ur flights etc. Let us know how you get on x

Can't Weight - they say for ur 1st fill 4-6 weeks depending on how you feel. For me it was either 4 weeks (less a day) or 7 weeks and I didn't want to wait! It really didn't hurt at all and I'm glad I went for it now. I'll let you know how I get on with WLS, I know Gillian, Bigisis and Bobobaldy are using them and said they were great. At least if you buy a package u know where u stand, u may win or lose out if u only need 3/4 but I'm taking the gamble!!

Hi Guys,

Well off out tonight for my last drinking binge with the girls before my pre op diet starts on tuesday!!! going to try and put a few pounds on this weekend as my weight has drop a bit since booking band and my bmi is now 36!!!! Arrrrrgh

Hope everyone has a good weekend!!!!

Jo x

Have a great evening!! Make the most of it and have a dirty doner at the end of it!! :) I could only ever eat them after large volumes of alcohol!!

Good luck with the pre-op diet.

Have a great evening!! Make the most of it and have a dirty doner at the end of it!! :) I could only ever eat them after large volumes of alcohol!!

Good luck with the pre-op diet.

I think that is my downfall with food and drink the moment i start drinking i don't want to eat anything but might have to force myself plus my husbands mate is cooking lots of curry and stuff for tomorrow yum yum that should gain a few pounds!

Going to need it don't want bmi to drop below 35 or i'm screwed!!!!!!

Jo x

Hi guys, Not been on for a few days, there's so much going on in my life at the moment, plans for moving abroad, two holidays, new schools for the girls, leaving the RAF etc etc!! Now i have a minute to think about the surgery, i can't wait, 17 days and counting.......pre-op diet here i come x :)

By the way, can't wait to meet you flirty!:w00t:

YIPPEE...............

Just had a phone call from Frederik and my medical questionnaire is fine so everything is now GO GO GO. Just got to pay my deposit on Monday.

I'm going to book my hotel and the eurostar tonight.

I am soooo excited, Oh did I say I was excited?

x

Hi tee bird yeah just 17days left im looking forward to the wee trip maybe do some shopping... Bet ur real excited i know before my op all i could do was count down the days

I think that is my downfall with food and drink the moment i start drinking i don't want to eat anything but might have to force myself plus my husbands mate is cooking lots of curry and stuff for tomorrow yum yum that should gain a few pounds!

Going to need it don't want bmi to drop below 35 or i'm screwed!!!!!!

Jo x

No probs with lower BMI he done mine at under 35 you just sign a disclaimer

Edited by mmm