Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

Oh bobo ur depressin me away to spain and garry off to ibiza you's scottish boys have the time of it lol Ah sammy know what u mean about fat summers im so happy and thankfull im smaller this summer and can wear summer stuff and dresses instead of being baked and covering up every inch the only thing i have to cover is my arms til i get them done lol

Flirty,

What do you mean by having to cover your arms? Is there a lot of loose skin with this weight loss? Hope not don't think i could afford to pay out another wad of cash for skin tightning!!!!

I'll just have to walk round like that guy out of fantastic 4!!!!! LOL :rolleyes2:

Hello everybody... new to all this and have just booked my surgery :rolleyes2: ... just thoght I'd come on and say hi and see if anybody else is due for surgery around the 19th May?

Take care all..

niki x

Hello everybody... new to all this and have just booked my surgery :rolleyes2: ... just thoght I'd come on and say hi and see if anybody else is due for surgery around the 19th May?

Take care all..

niki x

Hi Niki

I have my surgery booked for 12th May I'm so excited! If you need any questions answering here is the place!!! hope all goes well!!!!!!

Jo x

Oooh excellent Jo!

Excited is one side the other side of my brain is bricking it for me :rolleyes2:

i am seriously though really excited...

hope it all goes well for you sweet pea.

niki x

Oooh excellent Jo!

Excited is one side the other side of my brain is bricking it for me :rolleyes2:

i am seriously though really excited...

hope it all goes well for you sweet pea.

niki x

You'll be fine hun!

are you going alone?

My sis is comin with me we are gettin done same day!

try and read as much of this forum as poss it really helps!

i'm going to start a notebook tomorrow with all hints and tips and things to remember so i won't forget! been told it helps!!!!

Jo x :tongue:

You'll be fine hun!

are you going alone?

My sis is comin with me we are gettin done same day!

try and read as much of this forum as poss it really helps!

i'm going to start a notebook tomorrow with all hints and tips and things to remember so i won't forget! been told it helps!!!!

Jo x :thumbup:

Fingers crossed - yes I hope I will... No no i am very very lucky I have an absolutely awesome husband who is extremely supportive - he is coming with...

I have been plowing through it each day... interesting tips and stuff to know awesome help... ooh what a great idea - thanks for the new tip!!

I started my low fat eating today... i know it's early - but i got worried about this liver thing - so even though we eat reasonably healthy - i'm now religious! Shrink liver SHRINK (and me at the same time please) !!! lol.,..

Welcome nznikki44, great that youve joined us,, load of info on past posts but if your in doubt about anything ask away.

Bobobaldy, well done you, its fab to hear success stories, and 4st+ is life changing, so be proud.

My second fill is tomorrow with Chris Deprez in Newport, then its 2 days fluids and mushies, then back to France on Monday for a week, hopefully I wont put weight on this time.

Hi Sammy have you had a fill yet?????

Hi CW - yes I had my 1st fill a fortnight ago. It was 1 day short of 4 weeks since the op. I was a bit worried it would be painful but I didn't feel a thing!! When is urs? 2nd fill Sunday - wow hoooo!! I'm going with the WLS package - £349 for unlimited fill for 6 months. I think it's worth it as I like to know where I stand - I have paid and that's it for 6months. Also you can get then done every 2 weeks in London if you need them. I just need some help from the band as my will power just isn't helping. Well I guess that's why I had the op in the first place!!

I think we're gonig away in June. It's great but I will look a state on the beach! I thought we wouldn't be going away because of the cost of the op and pre-op hol but I have worked my magic and persuaded hubby I need a break!! :thumbup: It would be good to lose at least a stone before then.

Welcome cazzamia, and congrats on your recent delivery, did you have an unfill when you were pregs, if so was is total or partial, and at what stage of pregnancy. Sorry for all questions but my daughter is preg with her first, and we're looking for different experiences. TA mmm

Hi mmm

Thanks for the congrats!

If I remember correctly I had an unfill in the first trimester, just to be on the safe side - plus I was suffering from night reflux. He didn't take much out, a ml I think (saw Dr. Foquet.) My band was quite near to capacity at the time. Appetite was pretty much normal afterwards, but still enough to stop me overeating massively. Still managed to put loads of weight on though - mostly through poor food choices and lack of exercise throughout my pregnancy, so to be expected.

Does anyone know Dr. de Bruyne's fill prices - it's been so long I have forgotten? Tried to ring Julie Tosh but she is on the train on her way up to the Edinburgh clinic.

Thanks everyone for their replies so far.

Cazz

xxx

Hi mmm

Thanks for the congrats!

If I remember correctly I had an unfill in the first trimester, just to be on the safe side - plus I was suffering from night reflux. He didn't take much out, a ml I think (saw Dr. Foquet.) My band was quite near to capacity at the time. Appetite was pretty much normal afterwards, but still enough to stop me overeating massively. Still managed to put loads of weight on though - mostly through poor food choices and lack of exercise throughout my pregnancy, so to be expected.

Does anyone know Dr. de Bruyne's fill prices - it's been so long I have forgotten? Tried to ring Julie Tosh but she is on the train on her way up to the Edinburgh clinic.

Thanks everyone for their replies so far.

Cazz

xxx

Hi Cazz!

I paid £90 2 weeks ago in Manchester but I think they charge £80 in London. Not sure about the other locations.

Congrat's on becoming a mum again! I have an 8 month old who's keeping me busy!!

Fills cost £80 in some locations and £90 others, If its a combined practice it seem to be £80. Mine is with Chris Deprez who fills for both surgeons CDB and MF and he charges £80 in Newport. There are surgeries ar Newport Bristol, London, Manchester, Glasgow, Edinburugh, and Dublin

If you are unable to contact Julie, who only arranges appointments for some of the venues and not all, you can e.mail: chris.deprez@ecfs.be. He's most approachable and can sort you out.

Hi me again - I have another question. I am trying to pay in my deposti - I have the IBAN and BIC but my bank asked for the NAME of the bank and th ANME of the account holder - a litle confised or lost in translationas to whether I have this info or not...

any help greatly appreciated.

thanks, niki

Name of our bank account: ECFS BVBA

Account number : BIC GKCCBEBB,

IBAN BE 67-7795-9499-3687

Bank details: DEXIA BANK

Belgium

Bergstraat 1, 2220 Heist-op-den-berg

Tel: 003215244412

Fax: 0032245496

The address of our Company is :

ECFS BVBA

Burg.Henri Sobrylaan 4

8900 Ieper

Belgium

That is all the details i needed to send the money hope it helps

hi read your note i am due to be banded on 3 June a i feel sick and excited . How to you go about paying deposit as i don't understand how i have to do it and all the instructions to get to the hospital seem complicated also were is it best to fly to and get taxis any help would be great full as i'm doing this for me and my kids are giving me grief as they are worried about me going abroad for surgery