Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

Hey peeps

I'm starting pre op diet in 5 days so has anyone got any good tips? really nervous incase i don't stick to it! Hope I do!

as long as you drastically reduce your fat intake, stay away from bevvy and drink plenty Water and i mean plenty, try and aim for 3 -4 litres, i know its a lot but it will help your liver reduce and make your op quicker and inturn reduce your recovery. Another we additive to get is milk thistle capsules from health shop there about £15 i think help clenase your liver.

Keep the wuestions coming your no different to all of us.

Gx

Ahh Odge, you'll be back before you know it and all will be good.

I was fairly good on the pre-op diet, only had one night when I had a few drinks.< /p>

My pre-op was quite strict, was starving lol. But i got through it, just allowed myself a little treat when I couldnt stand it any longer. Try to stay away from takeaways and fried stuff, you'll be fine.

God its got very quiet on here i hope everyone doesnt start leaving like other threads and dont forget we need to organise a wee meet up!!!

Hey Flirty, Still set to meet? Odge and i will be getting to brussels about 1ish on the 11th so anytime from then really, if you fancy a coffee in the afternoon in brussels and dinner that evening! Where's good to eat for your last supper! x

Hey tee bird yeah still set to meet... Eh as for food not sure i just ate in the hotel had yummy cheese burger and chips lol Think we'l go into brussels for a nosy and i mite do some shopping during the day but dont think il be eating much im getting a fill on the monday at 7pm and will be on liquids for 2days so least we'l all be on liquids haha except for ur hubby... I was looking at ur pics u dont look to have much weight...

Still here Flirty!!

Trying to cut the grass but it's vvvvvvvvvery long and I'm making a right mess of it!! :rolleyes2:

Morning everyone!!

Morning All, Aint been on much since returning too work this week but im doing fine.Ive gone on to solids now and can almost eat anything...I have puked twice, my fault tho eating to fast and not chewing enough and just being greedy lol...

I Think its time to book for fill but Ive still got 3 1/2weeks till I can have one. Draaaaaaat.

C.w

YEEEEEEEEha i have weighed in this morning and thats me lost 4st 2lb.Im delighted with that as that is three lb since my fill.And i think i have finaly got restriction i made 2 of the crisp breads with cheese triangles for Breakfast that they give you in the hospital and i could not finish the first one.I tried a muller light youghart last night and it took me 20 min to eat.Everything is going down real slow even water.So i think this could be it for me.:rolleyes2:

CW - I know what u mean I can eat anything and it's so depressing!! I think I thought I would start losing weight straight away but I am gonna need some restriction!!

Bobobaldy - that's great if you've got to ur sweet spot. How many fills have you had? I've got my second on Sunday with WLS group. Do they let you have them every 2 weeks? I plan on having them as often as I can. I hope this is the last ever fat summer!

Ah congrats bobo oh bet ur feeling great with the loss and into a new stone is always a fantastic feeling... And also u have restriciton at last lucky u well done

CW - I know what u mean I can eat anything and it's so depressing!! I think I thought I would start losing weight straight away but I am gonna need some restriction!!

Bobobaldy - that's great if you've got to ur sweet spot. How many fills have you had? I've got my second on Sunday with WLS group. Do they let you have them every 2 weeks? I plan on having them as often as I can. I hope this is the last ever fat summer!

Hi sammy i have had five fills and am away up at 9.75cc in the band.Wls will let you have them every 2 weeks but you would need to travel to a diffrent venue to get it unless you live in london where they do it every 2 weeks.

Bobobaldy - London is the nearest place to me so I will be going there!! Great - every 2 weeks it is then! I think it will help me get motivated too (weigh in etc). Better get a train pass!! :rolleyes2:

Ah congrats bobo oh bet ur feeling great with the loss and into a new stone is always a fantastic feeling... And also u have restriciton at last lucky u well done

Cheers flirty ye its a great feeling going to the other side of a stone.Ye i hope the restriction stays as im away to spain in two weeks .This might be the first holiday i have went away on and not put on weight.lol

Oh bobo ur depressin me away to spain and garry off to ibiza you's scottish boys have the time of it lol Ah sammy know what u mean about fat summers im so happy and thankfull im smaller this summer and can wear summer stuff and dresses instead of being baked and covering up every inch the only thing i have to cover is my arms til i get them done lol