Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

Ye gaz it was at wls they have moved to next to glasgow green so its closer for me than great western road where it used to be.Im the same as you i feel as if i have got restriction in the place .The Water gurgels down and im thinking oh shit its to tight but after 3 glasses of water i relise its ok and in a few days i know there is no restriction .Hows your exercise going?Have you lost any more?Whens your next fill?

that is exactly what happens with me oh well its normal, i do notice i have really got to take my time eating so i think i cant be too far away from it. Excercise going well training about 5 days per week, boxing, running spin class weights its all just fun fun fun, NOT, i am over the 5 stone mark now so quite happy long way to go but i will get there.

G

Mmm - I will sky plus it! I'm fascinated with any gastric surgery now!!

Big kiss back to Freckles from Harrison! He's been scratching something rotten this last couple of days so the socks are back on his hands!! Poor thing! It looks even funnier with a t-shirt on!

Flirty lass - well done 6 stone is fantastic! I just need some restriction as I am soooo hungry! I can eat anything and in any quantity! Roll on Sunday!

I'm gonna make you all jealous now - off for a 2 michelin star lunch in a bit! They are usually arty farty portions so I shouldn't put on too much weight :)! It's my last supper (again!!) before my fill on Sunday!

What's everyone else up to today? We're trying to get the garden straight - I am gonna attmept to mow the lawn later - it's about 6 inches high (or maybe more!) Still in my pj's though :P!!

Bobo-baldy - I'm go with WLS from now on in.

Morning all u newbies - u are in the right place for advice/info and a general good laugh :thumbup:

Hello Gary - how's the restriction?

Hi everyone else gillian, bigsis, shoes and everyone else!!

its quite strange my restriciton you think you have none but i have noticed this week that its taking me 30-40 mins to eat my evening meal so thats a huge change, when i start to eat i get restriciton but about 4 fork fulls into it, its as if it relaxes then i can eat allbeit slower so i am getting there not quite enought to dratically reduce my portions but on the road. I am not sure when i will get a next fill as i am away at the end of may when Dr c is in scotland.

Edited by garrymcfall

Gaz, while you doing your ticker test alter your BMI target to 25, your charging away down the scale, you'll soon run out of space. I'm so pleased for you you've had such good results, I know its been a lot of hard work but its paid off for you. well done

that is exactly what happens with me oh well its normal, i do notice i have really got to take my time eating so i think i cant be too far away from it. Excercise going well training about 5 days per week, boxing, running spin class weights its all just fun fun fun, NOT, i am over the 5 stone mark now so quite happy long way to go but i will get there.

G

Your doing great garry training 5 days a week.Im finding it hard to think about exercise 5 times a week.lol

Hopefully another tiny fill will be enough for you to get to your sweet spot.

http://www.lapbandtalk.com/f85/my-story-68213/

Thats the link to my story Odge.

Garry you have done so damn well!!!! I'm jealous, but very well done, and how good are you with all that training, you deserve every ounce you have lost.

When my Mum gets moved to the nursing home near us I will be walking there and back...not sure how far it is to walk, only ever driven.

Anyone heard from Wishfull? Gillian??

Not heard from them for ages, big sister quiet too, I miss them all, Please come back and say hi, we miss you.

Yes where are you ladies?!!

I haven't seen you Wishful since Manchester! How did ur fill go? How much did you get? x

hi all im a little concerned that dr chris wants cash the night before? did every one do the same?

Hi Rocco - yes everyone has paid the night before with no problems. In fact I paid a week or so before and everything was fine :)

Welcome cazzamia, and congrats on your recent delivery, did you have an unfill when you were pregs, if so was is total or partial, and at what stage of pregnancy. Sorry for all questions but my daughter is preg with her first, and we're looking for different experiences. TA mmm

welcome rocco, Yes I paid the night before its not a con, only the way they do it out there. Its same with our private hospitals in the uk, good luck when are you going to be banded.

As Mmm says it is normal practise to 'pay up front', both times I wa banded at the Spire Southampton I paid a week before.

And I know Dr Chris always wants cash before the op from all the other people on here.

Sammy, Gillian is in touch with Wishfull, and told me she was having probs with her laptop, but like you say where are the naughty sisters, not seen them in a while either:frown:?

Hey peeps

I'm starting pre op diet in 5 days so has anyone got any good tips? really nervous incase i don't stick to it! Hope I do!

Odgemodge - don't worry too much, just try ans stick to low fat/sugar. You can eat lots just keep it low fat/sugar! I struggled as I went to Belgium a week b4 my op for a little holiday and the chocolate and waffles :thumbup: were VERY hard to resist! I did have a little sample and everything was fine for me!

Ur time will be here b4 u know it. U will be in good hands. I have not regretted choosing Dr Chris. I just need to get a few more fills so the band starts working for me! :)