Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

Yes, Gillian, been reading this forum for months and signed up a few weeks ago when i finally decided to just go for it! I am talking to Dr Chris, and booking it all, just have to find the cash now...that's another issue! :sad:

I'll get there though, sounds like things are going great for you and Im hoping to get the same results a lot of people are happy with on here.

:)

Pen

So sorry aint been here guys, been...and still am so sick ill.gif

I caught this damn bug off my pest of a grandson (he's 8 and full of little boy germs!!)

I have had the wildies since saturday evening, my God my bum is in tatters was like passing sulphuric acid sad.gif Sorry to be so graphic, but I wanted to share. crying.gif

Dont feel very hungry (hurrah!!!) and am aching all over. sad5.gif

Good news is I've lost over 4 lbs, but still feel poorly.

be back as soon as I feel able, poor Mum had no visitors today, my daughter went on Sunday and Monday but didnt go today.

I didnt feel up to getting out of bed and i dont want mum to catch it.

God sometimes life sucks. angry3.gif Hubby says I must be run down, as nobody else caught it.

Hi Frecks,

you take it easy hun & look after yourself sorry to hear your not to well.....

@ Gill congrats on your weight loss, Ive really got to get use to the mind telling me one thing and the body telling me another lol......I was adventerous today and followed big sis tip I had some porridge wow it was lovely i felt really satisfied........had 3tbs that was it i was well stuffed.

Hi Frecks,

you take it easy hun & look after yourself sorry to hear your not to well.....

@ Gill congrats on your weight loss, Ive really got to get use to the mind telling me one thing and the body telling me another lol......I was adventerous today and followed big sis tip I had some porridge wow it was lovely i felt really satisfied........had 3tbs that was it i was well stuffed.

What are we like eh when 3 tblspn of porridge seems adventurous and a little bit naughty?! Glad it satisfied you tho Cant Weight, maybe you can start throwing caution to the wind now and dare to try other risky foods like Weetabix, mushy veg and other dangerous delights. Bigsis x

Hi Everone

Hope you all had a good easter and congrats Gillian on you weight loss!

I am suffering from severe head hunger today (think too much alcohol over the weekend did not help!) I just want to eat everything but i still have really good restriction and i cant! I know i should not moan because really i dont need the food, guess you cant win either way...just want to fill the bath up with chinese and stick my head in it :wub:

mmm, that sounds nice!...ill come round and join you! bath full of chinese food! x

So sorry aint been here guys, been...and still am so sick ill.gif

I caught this damn bug off my pest of a grandson (he's 8 and full of little boy germs!!)

I have had the wildies since saturday evening, my God my bum is in tatters was like passing sulphuric acid sad.gif Sorry to be so graphic, but I wanted to share. crying.gif

Dont feel very hungry (hurrah!!!) and am aching all over. sad5.gif

Good news is I've lost over 4 lbs, but still feel poorly.

be back as soon as I feel able, poor Mum had no visitors today, my daughter went on Sunday and Monday but didnt go today.

I didnt feel up to getting out of bed and i dont want mum to catch it.

God sometimes life sucks. angry3.gif Hubby says I must be run down, as nobody else caught it.

AAAh, hope your feeling better soon freckles!..boys and there germs eh!..i always seem to catch the kids bugs too. it was good job you didnt go to see your mum as she could have had set back if she had caught it from you.so dont feel bad im sure shell understand. get some Vitamins and minerals down you though as your body will not have had anything in it and it will help..i have that seven seas tonic when ive been bit poorly for a few days..got Calcium, Iron and vits in it..nice orange Syrup too. well you have lost 4lb!..its crap losing it through being poorly though init! x

Yes, Gillian, been reading this forum for months and signed up a few weeks ago when i finally decided to just go for it! I am talking to Dr Chris, and booking it all, just have to find the cash now...that's another issue! :wub:

I'll get there though, sounds like things are going great for you and Im hoping to get the same results a lot of people are happy with on here.

:wub:

Pen

well congratulations on your decision!..i dont think i would have took the plunge of going abroad if i had not found this site with all the happy banders on it!. money!? it was hard for me to get too, and i had saved a bit, some on a card, some is an overdraft and some a bank loan..ill be paying back for 4 years..but i think what i have saved on my shopping bills/take aways are covering that! (true!). dont worry about going to belgium, Chris, the staff and the hospital are all A1..immaculatly clean, there are no cons with money or anything..i was worried about everything! dunno why now, everyone else says the same too! good luck and let us know when you get a date, gillian x

Just to let ya's know extreme slimmers is on again tonight on itv2 its the one with michelle from wls on it just incase anyone wants to watch it

Just to let ya's know extreme slimmers is on again tonight on itv2 its the one with michelle from wls on it just incase anyone wants to watch it

Dammit!!!! I always miss stuff like that :mad2: Will it be repeated on another of the sky channels do you know Flirty?

That bath full of Chinese food sounds downright sexy, I think I may prefer melted choccy atm though:thumbup:

We had salt and pepper chicken wings and special fried rice and curry and chips last night. I did manage some of it, but poor hubby ends up scoffing too much and he will start putting weight on. Its the no smoking thing with him too.:smile2:

I have been eating again... small portions...but I'm sure I've put that 4lbs back on.

I still feel the urge to smoke if I dont have a patch on and its been 7 weeks today since I last smoked. Does the longing ever go away???:sneaky:

Hi freckles not sure when it will be repeated it was on twice last nite... Ah i know how frustrating the scales are yoyoing up and down i was up 5lbs at beginning of week but im back down now -another lb so happy enough just wish i could get this next 2lbs off quick its frustrating... At least u have an excuse of giving up the ciggies im smoking more than i ever did

Yeh Flirty but you're a young woman plenty of time to give up when you're ready.

Yes weighed myself and the weights back on, must have been Water or some such stuff lol.

All that pain and discomfort for nowt....if i dont start losing after my next fill then i will start smoking again, cos I'm not paying out all this money to stay fat.

hi all

hope your all well and had a nice easter and no doubt had a wee bit chocy like me, i have managed to get a 3rd fill tomorrow morning with another of Dr Chris sidekicks in glasgow this time as my second has not really made a difference so heres hoping.

Gx

hi gary & all

just to say that my daughter was in glasgow this morning for her first fill with chris duprez she got 3ml (she was banded on 6th March). Her weight loss to date is now 23lbs....16.2 to 14.7, so all good. her initial restriction had worn off in the last week so she felt that she needed to be extra extra good with will-power alone. i shall report back re how good she feels her restriction over the next few days.

best wishes to everyone

k