Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

Hi All

Sorry i never met any of you gorgeous gals today there was a small crowd sitting when i came out but i wouldnt know faces, there were also a few ladies sitting down at the front door doing what you girls do best "talk".

Frederik manaaged to find my port after a whil, (it definately is not where the scar is) he put in 3 ml the max he is allowed to so i have 7ml in a 15ml band, he said with this band i would probably get good restriction at 10ml. I am not sure if i have any, only eating Soup and drinks, i may have a little not sure but sure i will find out over next few days but defiantelt on the way to it.

How did the rest of you get on.

Gx

Oh im sooooooooooo hungry this past 2days finding it so hard not to eat!!! Anyway how much did everyone get in their fills today?

Sorry this is way off the subject but:

Hi Gillian, I had my grandaughter over today before going on my holls and we made cake (cheated) and used Greens cake mix - on box it said 1 free child place with 1 paying adult saving £27.00 on entrance to lego land so if you and hubby going thats 2 free children (saving £54) but you need 2 boxes of cake mix, boxes are about £1.50 each. you could save loads offer on now. Might be worth a look.

Hi Gillian, I had my grandaughter over today before going on my holls and we made cake (cheated) and used Greens cake mix - on box it said 1 free child place with 1 paying adult saving £27.00 on entrance to lego land so if you and hubby going thats 2 free children (saving £54) but you need 2 boxes of cake mix, boxes are about £1.50 each. you could save loads offer on now. Might be worth a look.

hi mags i just love the diversity of this site. Enjoy france.

Gx

hi mags i just love the diversity of this site. Enjoy france.

Gx

I know I'm dippy, but we're friends on here, how do you feel with your fill now, is it any different.

I know I'm dippy, but we're friends on here, how do you feel with your fill now, is it any different.

mmmmmm not sure maybe a little but he did say it will probably be the next one that hits the spot but we will see over next few days.

gxx

I tried to have some Tomato Soup about 3 hours ago and could only manage a few spoonfulls.

Now I'm trying again, and its much the same....Geez i hope this is how its sposed to feel cos with my first band I never felt like this after a fill!!!!!

Garry you had well gone by 12:30 when Sammy got there.

Thats a bit sexist isnt it, what we do best???? Blummin cheek:tt2:

I tried to have some Tomato Soup about 3 hours ago and could only manage a few spoonfulls.

Now I'm trying again, and its much the same....Geez i hope this is how its sposed to feel cos with my first band I never felt like this after a fill!!!!!

Garry you had well gone by 12:30 when Sammy got there.

Thats a bit sexist isnt it, what we do best???? Blummin cheek:tt2:

lucky you, i ahve had home made Soup and a yoghurt tonight so dont think there is any difference. I was well gone by then back in car for 11.10 and on the road.

x

Not so sure about that Garry, cos I feel a bit hungry, when my last band worked, I wasnt hungry very much....I just hope it stays like this, and doesnt slacken off, cos I'll be gutted.

Well at least you are being good and staying on your liquids. Freddy didnt even tell me what to eat! maybe he thought I should know eh lol.

How long do I stay on liquids for 2 days? And is it back on mush then?

Not so sure about that Garry, cos I feel a bit hungry, when my last band worked, I wasnt hungry very much....I just hope it stays like this, and doesnt slacken off, cos I'll be gutted.

Well at least you are being good and staying on your liquids. Freddy didnt even tell me what to eat! maybe he thought I should know eh lol.

no just the two days then try different foods with care so you know what you can and cant have.

x

Thanx Garry, every filler says different things. The Manchester X-ray used to tell me to stay on liquids for 24hours, I cant remember what Mvdb told me.

I dont have as much restriction this morning ...damn!!!!

I hope freddy didnt pierce my tubing on the first go, cos he thought he was in the port and he wasnt, he had to take the needle back out and start again.

That would be all I needed.

Doesnt bear thinking about.

hope i havent missed you before you went away Mmm?..but thanks for that good info,it woulda been a great saving! its quite expensive. but managed to get a deal from the legoland site with nice hotel for 2 nights and meals, and 4 2 day passes to legoland nearby.so looking forward to that.i looked on the site and its not just figures made out of lego like it used to be!.suppose ill be going on these Water splash rides etc! anyway Mmm, hope you didnt eat too many of those cakes you made?! x

Hi Freckles, glad your fill went well, everyone is told a different eating plan depending on different fill nurses it seems..we are told liquid for 3 days then mushy for 4. the woman i worked with is told just 24hours on liquids, (she had her band done in june over here in sheffield) and i think fred says 2 days liquid? anyway,i hope this band works so much better for you than your last one..its looking promising already isnt it!. like you said a week ago to me, with your old band,when it worked,you couldnt eat Breakfast early,and just had to drink..thats what im doing..it was 11am before i could even get about 4 spoons of very milky museli down. so just drank tea til then. x