Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

Hello, Freckles..thanks for that picture...but im a bit worried about if me and bigsister have the same dad now! anyway, look forward to you coming back on forum, i hope all is well x

:) Garry, i hope everything went well today?..tell us all about your "lump" and what Chris did with it, and let us know if you got your fill..good luck! x

:tt2: Garry, i hope everything went well today?..tell us all about your "lump" and what Chris did with it, and let us know if you got your fill..good luck! x

Yes, Garry. Let us know what happened - did Dr Chris suck it out (drain lump) or stick it in (fill)? Or both? Bigsis x

Hi sammy and shoes i had my 1st fill 1 day under the 4 weeks and i was fine.. i think i was still a bit numb so didnt feel anything, my fill last week i could feel (doesnt hurt but could feel it) so i think the numbness must of worn off.. you will be fine going when you are and you will be glad your not going to wait till the next date. The Multivitamins i take are from holland & barrett they are chewable Multivitamin tablets with vit b, i ordered them off the internet and they were here in 48 hours.. there isnt a holland&barrett near me x

Hi Wishfull thanks for that just afraid he would'nt do it that soon hows your diet going at the mo:smile:

Hi Mandyf,Loved your joke typical man sorry lads,feel free to ask away? Mandy we where all in your shoes once we know how you feel it wont be long before you be helping someone on her its going to be here before you Know it:smile:

Hi Garry hope all went well:smile:

Hi shoes i had a bit of a mare few days with the diet but im back on track again.. i had a couple of days where i was hungry all day and could of eaten anything in sight (except bread, still cant manage that). U will be fine with your fill.. some were saying not to go it was to soon but others said to go and being honest i think i only really made my mind up the day before and im so glad i did x

Oh wishfull i know what ur sayig about wanting to eat everything in front of you i havnt stopped since monday i had pizza chips crisps and the list go's on i just cant stop and im so mad i have no damm restriction and the foods everyone else gets stuck on i dont like bread and steak im eating no probs i really thought 7months out id have a little help and im really struggling now and so mad i spent so much money if its not going to help me

Hi Flirtylass, how much weight have you lost so far, surely you dont feel like this all the time! have you spoke to dr cdb about your fills? I hope you feel happier soon hun x

Hi Tanya yeah iv mailed both him and fred about fills and having no restriction and still getting no where i can honestly say the band hasnt helped my Portion Control and i can still eat what im not ment to be eating and shouldnt be able to eat but iv gained about 5lbs this last week and i feel like im on another bad diet and cant stop eating

how many fills/mls have you had? ive been reading about all the different size bands on here i didnt realise they were all different, have any of them emailed you back with an answer?

Iv had 5fills and have 6.75mls my band holds 7to9mls max in my opinion i should be feeling something by now i mailed fred once again 2wks ago and no reply but any time i mentioned it i seemed to get brushed off and cos i was loosing weight they were happy enough but i was losing weight down to not eating and i started fainting and stuff so have been eating more this past few wks but with me if i dont eat im not hungry and the more i eat the more i want im just so mad im getting no where... And please i dont want to put anyone off the band but its not plain sailing for some people

god that doesnt sound good, were you any good at dieting before you got banded? see i can loose the weight but just cant keep it off that is what im hoping the band will do for me. How much have you lost so far? did it work at the beginning or have you always felt like that? sorry for all the questions x x

I can lose a certain amount of weight and then i let myself slip i wanted the band for same reason as u to help me lose and keep it off i lost 5st 5lbs but no i never felt restriction as such but there are some people who take forever to reach restriction and obviously im one of them i just hope it will work im just mad that i got no reply from my last mail to fred either...

Hi Wishfull thanks for that just afraid he would'nt do it that soon hows your diet going at the mo:smile:

Hi Mandyf,Loved your joke typical man sorry lads,feel free to ask away? Mandy we where all in your shoes once we know how you feel it wont be long before you be helping someone on her its going to be here before you Know it:smile:

Hi Garry hope all went well:smile:

hi all thanks for the best wishes, well i met cdb today and he managed to remove quite a lot of my blood under skin he must have inserted needle about 30 times but it as not sore so its not all away but down a good bit. He said during that he thought he would not be able to do a fill as there was still old blood and probably could not feel the port. He gave it a bash when i was lying down and struggled, he offered that if i came to belgium he could do it foc and use an ultrasound, he said he would try one more time standing up so he treid and went about 10 cm to the side of where he thought the port was an low and behold he found it, it was quite sore but he said he found it. its not that it had moved just from lying on table it seemed in a different place and i think the hematoma aslo had something to do with it. After all that i felt a bit dizzy and he told me to lie back down, 5 mins later i was fine. he said he put 4 ml in. so all seems ok, feel a bit like a pin cushion though so will have no doubt a little swelling all in all not a bad day.

I am on liquids, should i be feeling any restriction with that, you expierienced bandsters.

Gx

Edited by garrymcfall

Hi Gary glad everything went well today, was this your 1st fill?

flirtylass dont give up you have done so well but do hope you get the restriction you want soon, im pre booked for 29th may. if you knew then what you know now would you doing it again? other ppl on here seem to be happy with their results but like you said everyone is different just hope im a luck one but if i lost over 5stone in 7 mths i would be really happy with that you have done so well especially to say you havent had much restriction. xx

Im glad i got it done cos it gave me the kick in the ass to start losing weight but im just really struggling now to keep losing and not gain so i suppose at the min im 50/50 on the band i better get some help after next fill or id seriously consider getting it removed no point in it being there if it aint gona help but im having a rant here and prob have a different opinion if i start losing again