Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

Hi every1,

so glad to hear all your good news re weight loss, etc. You are all doing so well, I am going to print off some of your messages off at work 2moz, if my boss goes out for an hour or 2, cause if he catches me on the internet he has a face on and starts to moan. Your info about what you all eat, the medican you take, the little things that you lot just take as chatting, is so helpfull to the likes of me, who is waiting for her op. I realy enjoy reading what everyone wrights and the information is so helpfull, thatnk you to each and every1 of you xx

Hi mandyf. Glad to know you find the postings helpful, even if your boss doesn't approve! Any specific questions you think of, ask away, we are always pleased to offer info or advice. Sometimes you will get more than one view/opinion on some issues which is a good thing. Take care and your surgery date will be here before you know, bigsister x

Thanks Big sister,

Every1's posting hold so much info for each of us, I am just very sad i like to ask loads of questions, which prob irritates/annoys other people. I just want to have as much info b4 my op and to prepare myself for after my operation.

This is because this operation is so inportant to me, the loseing of the weight and everything els that goes with it xx thanks again for all your input xxx:thumbup:

Hi every1,

so glad to hear all your good news re weight loss, etc. You are all doing so well, I am going to print off some of your messages off at work 2moz, if my boss goes out for an hour or 2, cause if he catches me on the internet he has a face on and starts to moan. Your info about what you all eat, the medican you take, the little things that you lot just take as chatting, is so helpfull to the likes of me, who is waiting for her op. I realy enjoy reading what everyone wrights and the information is so helpfull, thatnk you to each and every1 of you xx

Bless you! I don't think that I would've made my decision so easily without this forum - I know I wouldn't have! The little tips are really useful and everyone is lovely. Even better everyone is at a different stage so someone will have been where you are.

How's the funding going? Not the best time to be looking for loans I guess, let us know how you get on.

Hubby has just put a pizza in the oven! :sneaky: My god he knows how to use the oven as well as the microwave!! :lol:. I'm having my goodnight Lemsip to get my paracetamol fix!!

Thanks mmm I will try those Vitamins - have always been a wimp when it come to soluble medication!!:lol:

Bless you! I don't think that I would've made my decision so easily without this forum - I know I wouldn't have! The little tips are really useful and everyone is lovely. Even better everyone is at a different stage so someone will have been where you are.

How's the funding going? Not the best time to be looking for loans I guess, let us know how you get on.

Hubby has just put a pizza in the oven! :sneaky: My god he knows how to use the oven as well as the microwave!! :lol:. I'm having my goodnight Lemsip to get my paracetamol fix!!

Thanks mmm I will try those Vitamins - have always been a wimp when it come to soluble medication!!:lol:

Hi Sammy - he probably knows how to use the washer as well, just wait until he's down to his last pair of underpants n socks to find out! Just don't let on you know how to use the lawnmower or drill tho! Bigsister x ps good idea about the lemsip to get paracetemol down.

Thanks Big sister,

Every1's posting hold so much info for each of us, I am just very sad i like to ask loads of questions, which prob irritates/annoys other people. I just want to have as much info b4 my op and to prepare myself for after my operation.

This is because this operation is so inportant to me, the loseing of the weight and everything els that goes with it xx thanks again for all your input xxx:thumbup:

Hey Mandyf - you go ahead and ask your questions. You are not irritating or annoying anyone, we will be glad to answer what we can. We all understand how important the surgery is and how important it is to get your questions answered. So don't ever feel you can't ask. Bigsister x

Hi everyone, Freckles would like us all to know she hasn't abandoned us, she is just so busy at the moment with family stuff etc - she will back with us when things are a bit less hectic - will look forward to it, I'm sure we have all missed her, bigsister x

Good morning to you all, I am skiveing and hiding from the boss lol

I am encloseing a joke to cheer everyone up, hope it gives all you girls a chuckle xxx

CAKE OR BED

A HUSBAND IS AT HOME WATCHING A

FOOTBALL MATCH WHEN HIS WIFE INTERRUPTS,

'HONEY, COULD YOU FIX THE LIGHT IN THE HALLWAY?

IT'S BEEN FLICKERING FOR WEEKS NOW.'

HE LOOKS AT HER AND SAYS ANGRILY,

'FIX THE LIGHTS NOW? DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE 'POWERGEN' WRITTEN ON MY FOREHEAD?

I DON'T THINK SO!'

'FINE!'

THEN THE WIFE ASKS,

'WELL THEN, COULD YOU FIX THE FRIDGE DOOR?

IT WON'T CLOSE RIGHT'

TO WHICH HE REPLIED, 'FIX THE FRIDGE DOOR?

DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE 'FRIDGIDAIRE'

WRITTEN ON MY FOREHEAD?

I DON'T THINK SO!'

'FINE!' SHE SAYS

'THEN YOU COULD AT LEAST FIX THE STEPS

TO THE FRONT DOOR? THEY ARE ABOUT TO BREAK'

'I'M NOT A CARPENTER AND I DON'T WANT TO FIX STEPS',

HE SAYS, 'DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE 'TAYLOR WOODROW' WRITTEN ON MY FOREHEAD?

I DON'T THINK SO! I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS, I'M GOING TO THE PUB!!!!'

SO HE GOES TO THE PUB AND drinks FOR A

COUPLE OF HOURS .................

HE STARTS TO FEEL GUILTY ABOUT HOW

HE TREATED HIS WIFE, AND DECIDES

TO GO HOME

AS HE WALKS INTO THE HOUSE HE NOTICES

THAT THE STEPS ARE ALREADY FIXED.

AS HE ENTERS THE HOUSE , HE SEES THE

HALL LIGHT IS WORKING

AS HE GOES TO GET A BEER, HE NOTICES

THE FRIDGE DOOR IS FIXED.

HONEY, HE ASKS, 'HOW'D ALL THIS GET FIXED?'

SHE SAID, 'WELL, WHEN YOU LEFT I SAT OUTSIDE AND CRIED.

JUST THEN A NICE YOUNG MAN ASKED ME WHAT WAS WRONG, AND I TOLD HIM. HE OFFERED TO DO ALL THE REPAIRS, AND ALL I HAD TO DO WAS EITHER GO TO BED WITH HIM OR BAKE A CAKE.'

HE SAID,

'SO WHAT KIND OF CAKE DID YOU BAKE?'

SHE REPLIED,

'HELLOOOOO.., DO YOU SEE 'MR KIPLING' WRITTEN ON MY FOREHEAD? I DON'T THINK SO!'

Windows Live Messenger just got better. Find out more! =

AOL Email goes Mobile! You can now read your AOL Emails whilst

Hi sammy and shoes i had my 1st fill 1 day under the 4 weeks and i was fine.. i think i was still a bit numb so didnt feel anything, my fill last week i could feel (doesnt hurt but could feel it) so i think the numbness must of worn off.. you will be fine going when you are and you will be glad your not going to wait till the next date. The Multivitamins i take are from holland & barrett they are chewable Multivitamin tablets with vit b, i ordered them off the internet and they were here in 48 hours.. there isnt a holland&barrett near me x

Have you tried the bassetts soft and chewy multiviamins, its like eating kids sweets, they are fab not at all medicinal more like a treat, the ones I got are berry flavour.

yes i had them, i had to stop myself eating the full pack at once,and had to hide em from kids or they would have OD,d! theyre nice!..also i had seven seas multimineral tonic which is Iron and Calcium, and some Vitamin but its lovely orange flavour Syrup. if you drink a slim fast that should have everything vit and min you need also.x

1 day we will all beable to buy a dress like that, LOL, mine cant have the big drape at the front, cause my boobs will be next to my knees lol

mine too mandy!..next step surgery!..tummy tuck and boob uplift..i will either have to wait a very long time til ive saved up...or find a rich man!..like your joke too!..and dont forget we dont mind answering any questions you have..when is your date? x