Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

Hi gillian/bigsister on your curry night do you have rice? i tried it on fri night and couldnt manage it, i found it to heavy x

Hi freckles hope everything has gone well with your meeting today and your mum is on the mend, also hope its gone well with your stitch out x

hi.

yes that would be good.. which service station would that be??

There isnt any service stations down this way that could be reached from the other side of the road so we wouldnt be able to get your car on the way back, There is an asda in queensferry which is 30 seconds off the A55 and we could meet there if you want x

Hie everyone,

I am new to the forrum. I have made a provisional booking for the 3rd April with Dr Chris in Brussels. I am wondering if there is anyone out there booked on the same day. I am still hung up about seeing the doctor for the first time the morning of the surgery. Does anyone know why he stopped seeing patients on the standard package the night before.

Hi Hoppe

my daughter has just "been done" on 6th March and although the surgeon did not see us on 5th his assistant Frederik did and spent around 45 mins with us & others explaining the op and answering all questions. In the morning at the hospital Dr Chris had at least two other meetings with individuals to go over everything once again. So pls don't be too worried that he won't be there on arrival as my opinion is that his assistant seemed to be very qualified and professional (my opinion!).

good luck for your op

k

Hi All

Well my daughter got done Fri and back at work this morning - we'll see how it goes tho! Everything went extremely well and I was very impressed by Dr Chris's team. Shoes was done on Friday too and she seemed to be very upbeat although i didn't see her on the morning she left as she had to be at the airport early (hope you're still ok Shoes??). I am just on briefly as at work! so just another thank you to everyone on here for there support and hopefully continued assistance - my daughter will no doubt take over from me shortly. Just a little more info from the trip - i met two girls who were banded by Dr Chris as they were in the same room as my daughter who were in to get their tummys tucked, one had lost nearly eight stone in 36 months and the other 5 stone in 12 months, which is fantastic.

best to you all

k

Hi big sister, and Gillian, you are so much fun, I'd love to be a fly on the wall in your get togethers. Keep well xxxmmmxxx

Hi mmm - I would like to cordially invite all forum users round to sister Gillian's house for takeaway curry next Saturday - bring your own chairs though! Will tell her to just make a bigger crumble this week! Please overlook the burnt out car and 3 piece suite in the front garden!

Freckles - thanks for the info on papaya enzyme tablets, I will be getting some of those.

Wishfull - well done on reaching your 2 stones off milestone!

Hoppe - welcome to our forum, feel free to ask all your questions and no doubt one of us will have an answer or advice for you. We all help each other on here.

Bigsister x

Hi kaka im glad everything went so well for your daughter, she should still take it easy and get as much rest as she can. How where the other 2 ladies after there surgery and what amazing weight loss they had x

Well done wishfull a gold star for you.

Gillian and Big sister, count on me I want madras and lots of crumble with custard, hehe. But I bet I wont be able to eat cos I'd laugh so much.

KAKA, So pleased all went well, and I hope you enjoyed your trip. Please tell all about Tummy Tuck people, cos I dont think anyone else on here has had much info about recovery etc

Shoes, glad you all met up, hope all is well for you.

Thanks Gary i look that up now but I dont know if I'll ever need them, nothing is getting stuck or uncomfortable trust me to be the one with no side affects.

Freckles how did your meeting go are you feeling any happier

Wishfull congrats on hitting 2stone bet ur delighted its a great feeling isnt it so wel done... Im just home from Water aerobics i love them but i near feel like i havnt done much but its ment to be great exercise i also had a dip in the hot tub and steam room just lovely and even though i was up on the scales over the wkend im down a lb today so 5st 5lbs off and i ate like a pig over the wkend lol

Firstly, so glad its over for Shoes and Kakas daughter, its always great when friends return home and are 'done'.

Thanx everyone for enquiring about my meeting, all went well, I will send a pm to you Mmm shortly.

Big sis, I am so looking forward to the meal, what time does she want us, and do we also bring sleeping bags as I will be too drunk to go home.:confused:

I love madras also, thats why my email addy starts with pattymadras ...really it does:thumbup:

Well done Wishful for your weight loss, tell me again how long since your op

Garry, good link hunny, thanks.

My stitches came out ok, just stung a bit, it doesnt feel so tight, such a relief.

I have to use Vaseline though cos they are still scabby, which i put down to stress.

Now I have that damn pain in my chest, that Gillian had and I cant remember what to take...do they still sell Gripe Water?

Edited by Freckles

Firstly, so glad its over for Shoes and Kakas daughter, its always great when friends return home and are 'done'.

Thanx everyone for enquiring about my meeting, all went well, I will send a pm to you Mmm shortly.

Big sis, I am so looking forward to the meal, what time does she want us, and do we also bring sleeping bags as I will be too drunk to go home.:confused:

I love madras also, thats why my email addy starts with pattymadras ...really it does:thumbup:

Well done Wishful for your weight loss, tell me again how long since your op

Garry, good link hunny, thanks.

My stitches came out ok, just stung a bit, it doesnt feel so tight, such a relief.

I have to use Vaseline though cos they are still scabby, which i put down to stress.

Now I have that damn pain in my chest, that Gillian had and I cant remember what to take...do they still sell Gripe Water?

Unless you wish to talk on a private basis then please do not feel you have to pm as i am sure i speak for 99% of the clan here.

Hi freckles, thank you for that, i got banded 16th jan so i havnt done to bad. id love to know how you went on with your meeting and how your mum is getting on, hope she is well x

Hi flirty, well done on your weight loss you have done fantastic, i was made up getting to the 2 stone mark.. its an amazing feeling, roll on(or off i should say) the next stone lol x

Wishful, just looked at your date of surgery and its only 7 weeks ago, and already yo u have lost 2 stone?????? Bloody marvelous, very well done!!!!

I only lost that in 2 years with my faulty band, so good on ya girl. I hope i have that much progress with this new one.

welcome-4.gif

Hoppe

And anything you need to know will have been asked on here before cos we all have the same issues, so dont be afraid to ask. Just enjoy!!!