Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

Hi Cant Weight, I didn't book directly through Frederick but I think others on here have had to bug him a bit with e-mails to get a reply, so keep sending them and he will get back to you - eventually! I'm sure everything is in place, other forum users have been in this position before as well and it has been fine. I think if you have booked the basic package (4070 euros?) rather than the deluxe (about an exta 500?), then your hotel is likely to be the Campanile (Vilvoorde). Bigsister x
hi m ate how you doing, i was like you and wondered what was happening as long as he has confirmed the reciept of your deposit then its cool. What i done was i mailed him and asked him to confirm what the airport collection details were and the accomodation ( it will be campanille but ask anyway) I think what both parties forget is that for us its a big thing and expect constant communication however for them they do around 20 ops per peek and its just the norm for them. I think they kind of forget it becomes the only thing on our minds.

Mail him and he will get back to you.

Garry

Thanks Guys,

I got a email Today funny enough with the details :)

I wonder if he reads the forum lol........

Gary you are right I will be staying at the campanille Hotel

I hope its O.k will have to read up on it....did you guys stay there what did you think of it was was it ok?

Was Breakfast included Not that I will need it but the Mrs will:wink2::thumbup:

Cant-weight.

Thanks Guys,

I hope its O.k will have to read up on it....did you guys stay there what did you think of it was was it ok?

Cant-weight.

Hi cant weight, campanile is a little basic but very clean and has good comfortable beds, look through past pages cos you'll need to take extras like tea bags and large mugs (they only supply egg cup sized plastic cups), Breakfast and evening meal is NOT included in the price and is quite expensive.

I would not be surprised if Fred reads this cos whenever theres a problem it quickly gets resolved after airing it on here. Oh when you get to brussels. your taxi pick up will be holding a card with the blue and green company logo.

you will get loads of info from past posts, plus if you go onto u tube miss flump has posted a video which shows the interior of the hotel and hospital (search miss flump).

Well it's Fatpants here!

I just want to tell you all that I got quite upset and frustrated after writing that long message this afternoon. I neglected my work and my kids because I felt so strongly that freckles should not be intimidated into not writing about what is important to her. Her Mother is I am sure a huge part of her life and if she feels like telling us whats happening, I, for one want to here it.

Anyway, my low fat diet went out the window this afternoon as I just, comfort ate, a whole cadbury's Easter Egg!!!!!!

ALL of you take Care

Fatpants

Thanks Guys,

Cant-weight.

just to add to that of mmm on the night before there are a handfull of other places to eat within a 5-10 minute walk, all pretty safe, i went to a chinese allbeit i still ate healthy, but my mum and mmm daughter ate in hotel and couldnot really fault it.

When do you go then

Hi Gary sian and bump are good. What will happen about your bump (heamatoma) will it go on its own or will it have to be drained.

Welcome home flirty lass spill the Beans on the weekend away or is it too special to say.

Hi Janemary I know your there come and say hi this group is great and we pride ourselves on being here for information and all types of support.

Hi mmm haha ah its next wkend im going to liverpool so just 5more sleeps lol i cant wait just chillin out this evenin pamperin meself or trying to wana be in prime condition for next wkend haha How are u getting on?

Hi Gary sian and bump are good. What will happen about your bump (heamatoma) will it go on its own or will it have to be drained.

Welcome home flirty lass spill the Beans on the weekend away or is it too special to say.

Hi Janemary I know your there come and say hi this group is great and we pride ourselves on being here for information and all types of support.

my mum kindly passes on her best wishes to you both. they say it will disperse itself so i am not worried about it, i will keep an eye on it. I have been able to do some running again so feel mentally raring to go again as i know this along with my fill will kickstart the weighloss again so bring it on. Hopefully it will go away if not i will let chris see it next week and if i have to go to belgium again then so beit but i dont think so.

All you pre op people dont be put off by this, it is just old blood collected under my skin.

G

x

Hi fatpants, it goes to show we are all need support and use food, as our prop. I've also put on 2lb in the last few days, but together we'll beat this, as a support group its important we help each other with what ever our issues are, so feel free to shout, scream stamp and do what you need to do, I for one will be here to listen.

I wonder if the naughty, and funny, fab sisters managed their curry this week after their band fill. Hi girls if your there let me know, I'm soooooooo needing a fill I'm putting on weight again.

Hi flirty, I'm still worrying about your health issues, have you started eating a bit more now and feeling better. I think about you most days so please let me know, I know I'm a fussy old bat but i do care about everyone on here.

Hi freckles, how you feeling after your op, I know you've had a lot to cope with since youve come home but you must still be sore and weak, I hope all is healing quickly for you.

Hi mmm yeah i defo have ate more past few days and have also put on a few lbs so not too happy but have my Water aerobics in the morn so looking forward to it but even more to the fact il spend a hour in the steam room relaxing after it lol but thanks for thinking of me x

Hi mmm yeah i defo have ate more past few days and have also put on a few lbs so not too happy but have my Water aerobics in the morn so looking forward to it but even more to the fact il spend a hour in the steam room relaxing after it lol but thanks for thinking of me x

Your weight gain will probably turn out to be Fluid, because to have such serious medical issues you could very well have been de hydrated so it wont be fat, keep up the good work, water aerobics sound good, I even gain weight/fluid when I go swimming I know it sounds strange but my skin absorbs water, if I weigh before a bath and straight away after, with nothing to eat or drink in between I can gain 3lbs easily but its only fluid and temporary and is gone by the next morning. Happy days :)

Well it's Fatpants here!

I just want to tell you all that I got quite upset and frustrated after writing that long message this afternoon. I neglected my work and my kids because I felt so strongly that freckles should not be intimidated into not writing about what is important to her. Her Mother is I am sure a huge part of her life and if she feels like telling us whats happening, I, for one want to here it.

Anyway, my low fat diet went out the window this afternoon as I just, comfort ate, a whole cadbury's Easter Egg!!!!!!

ALL of you take Care

Fatpants

LOL! dont worry about it fatpants!!..think we all have had slight chocolate "mishaps" or very big ones like me!..its not going to upset anything, just go back to your low fat diet tomorrow, and try to be good til you go. I have not been good myself today either,and have just had a cadbury cream egg!..its the stress of this weekends postings, and its comfort food. dont worry, youll be fine! x

Hi flirty, glad your pampering yourself this week!..dont let that pound or two discourage you like mmm said it was prob cos you were dehydrated, and after all those workouts, it may be that your gaining muscle?..i dont know these things, but im sure wendy will tell you with her super dooper anylising print out scales (wish i had some!).glad your much better though.x

Hi fatpants, it goes to show we are all need support and use food, as our prop. I've also put on 2lb in the last few days, but together we'll beat this, as a support group its important we help each other with what ever our issues are, so feel free to shout, scream stamp and do what you need to do, I for one will be here to listen.

I wonder if the naughty, and funny, fab sisters managed their curry this week after their band fill. Hi girls if your there let me know, I'm soooooooo needing a fill I'm putting on weight again.

Hi mmm!...yes! we managed our curries!..although smaller portions, I made pear crumble for afters, but didnt manage to have any as i got discomfort after eating the curry..its strange as it feels like im all tight in the chest neck area,but it even feels like its in the sinus area too!..whats all that about then?. i dont feel any different restriction after the fill,but i didnt have much put in..ill be having more in next week..i know everyone is different so, it could be quite a few fills before i reach good restriction. its still hard work though, im easily managing no chips, cos they hurt a bit, but the chocolate thing is killing me,as its slips down so easy! hope everyone else is doing well pre and post banders?..