Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

Hi gillian, we had a good night thanx, dave enjoyed it which was the main thing. OMG iv had a letter today calling me for jury service in crown court on the 20th april.. im not happy incase it goes on 4 a while as we go away 2 1/2 weeks after it starts, not impressed x

My daughter has just sorted face book out for me, if anyone does go on it DONT MENTION BAND. PPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZ X

My daughter is going to set face book up for me tomorrow, im useless on computers, Flirtylass stop putting your self down.. bet your new fella is lovely and not at all shallow like a lot of men, nothing against gary and cant weight lol x

here you!!!!!!!! we are all shallow, i am joking, hahahaha

Hey wishfull yeah ur right he aint at all shallow even though hes type of fella id picture with a model on his arm but he's just really chilled out and looks dont seem to bother him but i must say fellas from the uk are so much nicer than irish men and treat a girl alot better irish men are pric*ks lol

eh excused me young lady, looks must bother him as you are very pretty so as the other ladies say stop putting yourself down and get on with enjoying it.

Gx

I am really not sure of names and who is where on the band cycle but best of luck to those going over the Water this week or next.

You will all be fine.

Take it easy.

Gx

Hi all

Hope your all well today, i am nearly two weeks post band and thought i would bring you up to speed. I have been sticking to pretty much blended food with the odd dutch bread cake thing flung into the bargain, been feeling no restriction but know thats to be expected. I came in from work today starving and put out 2 dutch cakes and cottage cheese ,again which i have eaten no problem, half way into the second one, the last mouthfull just sat at the back of my throat and rapidly followed severe hic ups and mouthfulls of Fluid, hey ho i guess thats restriction but god only knows why it choose that point. Will have my tea later and see how i get on.

G

x

Wishfull il private mail u my email addy and u can look me up on Facebook and defo no need to worry i wont be mentioning anything band or even weight related on it haha

Haha have to give it to ya id kill for those eyes lol

quite sure that could be arranged, they are my own as well, everyone thinks i wear blue lenses but i dont just clear..

Gx

Yeah i didnt think it was possible to have such blue eyes should try coloured contacts meself lol

this site is doing strange things already written this but not showing up, i had a swatch at your photos and you dont need coloured lenses. Glad to see you have experienced the archies crazy nights in there.

Gx

Ah i had a unreal nite in the arches was great mite go back next month for just the sat nite go on a mad one i always end up in the dodgy spots lol

Ah i had a unreal nite in the arches was great mite go back next month for just the sat nite go on a mad one i always end up in the dodgy spots lol

Flirtylass, who is that guy on your Facebook, is he completely waxed??????? How are you it's been a while since we haqve chated. How's the weight, has been going well?:tt2::thumbup: