Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

Hi,flirty im new on this site, booked in for surgery in belgium, how have u been doing since ur op

Hi donegallad welcome to the forum,im sure you will find it a massive help and everyone will answer any questions you may have x

Hi fatpants that made me laugh about your husband looking at bikes.. he'll be thinking you wont be able to say anything cos your having that much money spent on you for the band, i think id rather the band than a bike tho. Just tell him he'll have to get one with a big side car for all of you, that should put him off lol x

God this forum has got so quiet
Naughty flirtylass :biggrin: its so busy here I can hardly keep up what with - working, snowballing and panicking. But this thread is such a source of info and support, it brings some sanity to my rushed life. You are doing so well, the whole group of post bandsters are such an inspiration, to us wannabees. Keep on posting. PLEASE. :thumbup:

Dear Gillian,

I have know idea has I haven't had the band fitted yet, but I suspect If you do get them you should make sure you chew each mouthful 20 times then it's sure to be like puree for going down, might give you sore chaw though!!!!:biggrin:

Fatpants

yes, fatpants, i am just gonna try em..i will soon find out wont i!..gonna chew em well and savour em! ill let you know...i did try a little bit of well done toast with Beans this morning..the beans went down well, but even though it says you can have dry or stale(yak) bread, or toast in the instructions...the toast still hurt, mind you it was a thick almost doorstep slice i cut for myself!..i think its the end of me eating bread!..gillian x

yes, fatpants, i am just gonna try em..i will soon find out wont i!..gonna chew em well and savour em! ill let you know...i did try a little bit of well done toast with Beans this morning..the beans went down well, but even though it says you can have dry or stale(yak) bread, or toast in the instructions...the toast still hurt, mind you it was a thick almost doorstep slice i cut for myself!..i think its the end of me eating bread!..gillian x

LOL u r naughty eating thick bread.. it is supposed to be thin sliced, I do miss having toast with philadelphia on but im not going to in case it goes down wrong, i thought it was going to kill me when that happened when i didnt chew my salmon properly.. i wont be doing that for a long time. Hope your ok x

Hi mmm how long is it going to take you to get to heathrow? that is quite a way from south wales and the drive back is going to be a long one for you x

Woo hoo god am i happy i can explain my 3lb gain my lovely time of the month has appeared lol too much info i know but im back down this morn so i guess i have lost something from my first day on fluids i just hope when this goes away il have a drop in weight cos i usually go up about 5lbs with it and for the first time im actually staying on liquids cos usually after a fill i eat something that evening but i havnt this time and dont intend to eat till tomorro evening oh id love to get into the next stone im getting excited about the band again just hope when i start to eat i can feel restriction oh girlies we'r gona be hot stuff by the time we'r finished i think im near the only single one here so i can have the fun of pulling some men lol and having some confidence for a change

mmm going out pulling the lads, right by name then FLIRTYLASSS, dont blame you tho your only young once. Iv lost another 1 lb(yippee) i no its not a lot but it all helps to get to my target weight and when i go for my fill next week i hope it will start up again x

Naughty flirtylass :biggrin: its so busy here I can hardly keep up what with - working, snowballing and panicking. But this thread is such a source of info and support, it brings some sanity to my rushed life. You are doing so well, the whole group of post bandsters are such an inspiration, to us wannabees. Keep on posting. PLEASE. :thumbup:

Hi mmm. Hope your preparations are going well. I'm sure travel will be ok for next week, will be keeping fingers crossed. Don't be looking to sister gillian for your post band diet advice, not recommended! Have you got all your stuff packed? You will probably be done this time next week won't you? We are all counting down with you, bigsister x

Hi mmm how long is it going to take you to get to heathrow? that is quite a way from south wales and the drive back is going to be a long one for you x

I need to allow about 3.5 to 4 hrs and that is if all the road are not delayed because of snow, I get on the M4 about quarter mile from my house then its one road all the way to Heathrow so fingers crossed the M4 will be open ok. Its closed today so I would'nt have got through, I'm getting Migraine thinking about it. But I've just decided that if the weather is still bad I might try to make my way to closer to the airport on night before and find a travel lodge or something, and hope the flights are still running.

I wind myself up so easily; I went to the doctors for my annual MOT and my blood pressure was up to 187 its never been more that 130 before and is usually 124, so I've got to go back every morning now. I hav'nt told my doctor about being banded, so I hope this wont effect anything.

Hi mmm. Hope your preparations are going well. I'm sure travel will be ok for next week, will be keeping fingers crossed. Don't be looking to sister gillian for your post band diet advice, not recommended! Have you got all your stuff packed? You will probably be done this time next week won't you? We are all counting down with you, bigsister x

Yes its a week today, snow willing, I think I got everything I need, but I've got palpitations, high blood pressure and Migraine, just thinking about it. I'll be a nervous wreck by the time I get there,and Im not going into the unknown like some of you, as I went through it all with my daughter. You must have been so scared.

But I am so glad you are all doing so well,and I am reading this thread daily even if I dont reply. That reminds me Lewis Abbey and mum must be feeling the same as me, I'll give her a quick pm cause I know shes very busy with her toddlers. xxmmmxx

I am only young once and thats the main reason i wanted surgery i didnt want the best of my yrs to fly past me iv hid away and not enjoyed the things other people my age done my age so damm il make up for it now though hopefully by my 26th birthday in october il be looking well and full of confidence iv started saving already for my tummytuck arms and boobs

Oh and wishfull well done on a lb every lb counts i know u can be disappointed with a lb but trust me once its moving be happy it all adds up well done x