Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

:bananalama: hi flirtylass!..im so pleased you had a good fill!..you got what you wanted at last..hopefully it will last you quite a while this one!..you have done really well, and i hope i do as well as you!.i bet youll be down at your target by summer, or sooner if you dust that treadmill down LOL! and thats good news for you too,about the unfill nurse, it will put your mind at rest. x

Hi Gillian yeah i cant explain how much happier i am today and im back to being positive just 3days of liquids to look forward to now lol so when i eat sunday which will be more than likely sat evening il know how i feel with the fill but once i can swallow liquids il be ok... and yes the treadmill will be flat out and Water aerobics 3times a week should help 300cals burned in 30mins and id way rather that than the gym

Hi Gillian yeah i cant explain how much happier i am today and im back to being positive just 3days of liquids to look forward to now lol so when i eat sunday which will be more than likely sat evening il know how i feel with the fill but once i can swallow liquids il be ok... and yes the treadmill will be flat out and Water aerobics 3times a week should help 300cals burned in 30mins and id way rather that than the gym

yes, go for it flirty!

Hi gillian i also have restriction at the min but 12th march seems so long away and i hope it will kick start the weight loss again, im still being good with my diet.. still only having actimel 4 Breakfast, slim fast or cup a Soup 4 lunch then fish an veg 4 my tea,only a small amount cos i cant manage much, i did have poached egg the other night and i thoroughly enjoyed that, i dont have anything else in the day and im not hungry, i just wish the weight loss would start up again x

Hey donegallad im doing good have bout 4and a half stone off since september so im thrilled if u have any questions just ask il answer if i can

Hi,flirty im new on this site, booked in for surgery in belgium, how have u been doing since ur op

Hi Donegallad,

When are you going for your op? I'm booked for the 17 March, and I can't wait!

Fatpants

Hi everybody, sorry I have'nt been on for the last 5 days, boy, has this thread moved on, so just a quick update - the pre op diet has been pants, I've no motivation at the moment, and been panicking about the weather and flights being cancelled, I keep hoping all will be ok for next Thurs. I've got to get from Wales to Heathrow then my flight onto Belgium. So I'm hoping the roads will be clear and my flight will be going. The Euro rate I got was 1.09 to the pound so not to bad.

Hi gillian i also have restriction at the min but 12th march seems so long away and i hope it will kick start the weight loss again, im still being good with my diet.. still only having actimel 4 breakfast, slim fast or cup a Soup 4 lunch then fish an veg 4 my tea,only a small amount cos i cant manage much, i did have poached egg the other night and i thoroughly enjoyed that, i dont have anything else in the day and im not hungry, i just wish the weight loss would start up again x

so do I!..im stuck with this 15lb!..like you, we all seem to have done the same!...any old bandsters out there?..if so is this normal?..tell us that it will start coming off us again soon!!.. i think its just our bodies going into "standby" mode...ive read about that somewhere!.bit disheartening though isnt it when you are eating far less?!

Hey donegallad im doing good have bout 4and a half stone off since september so im thrilled if u have any questions just ask il answer if i can

Hi Flirtlass,

I'm due to get my op on the 17 march. I just read that you have lost 4 and 1/2 stone since September, that just seems like a dream! I weigh 16 stone 12 at the moment and I'd be happy to get down to 11 stone 8lbs which will give me a BMI of 27 and then I can get a tummy tuck!!!!! I hate my tummy, after 6 kids, the last 2 were twins and weighted 7lb5 and 6lb13, my belly was enormous and has never been the same since! I put my weight gain done to being depressed about my belly, so to make me feel better.....of course I COMFORT EAT all the bad things of course!

Do you mind telling me what you weighed when you started and how often you had fills. If you don't want to write it for all to see I can give you my email address.

Reading all these chats from everyone is very inspirational and I am beginning to get excited! :bananalama:

Although sice I booked my surgery my husband has started looking at expensive bikes, which is pretty worrying as this op is taking all our savings and the rest, I hope he doesn't think he can buy toys to the equivalent value on our credit cards!!!!!!!!:cheers2::present:

Fatpants

Hi everybody, sorry I have'nt been on for the last 5 days, boy, has this thread moved on, so just a quick update - the pre op diet has been pants, I've no motivation at the moment, and been panicking about the weather and flights being cancelled, I keep hoping all will be ok for next Thurs. I've got to get from Wales to Heathrow then my flight onto Belgium. So I'm hoping the roads will be clear and my flight will be going. The Euro rate I got was 1.09 to the pound so not to bad.

im sure everything will be ok weatherwise by then.its just such a good job that it wasnt this thursday wasnt it!. ill keep my fingers crossed for you. that was great euro rate you got!..i got it at its worse..when only 98!..makes a big difference when your changing that much too doesnt it. gillian x

yes yes yes!!!!!!..i am craving chocolate like mad as i did before band...i have been having a hot chocolate drink at night which does help...but chocolate does go down very easily!..so you have to be strict with yourself still!.i have just had oxtail Soup which was crap..i looked on tin (heinz) and it was full of carrots..and down the list of ingredients at the bottom it says..oxtail 1%...!!..whats that all about then!? it was horrible..also tried a bit of french bread...and it tells you in your band instructions not to...and it nearly killed me, it got so stuck!..that will teach me! I am now craving king prawns..so would appreciate it if any older bandster has tried these?..i get fresh ones from fishmonger that are grey and grill em..any tips before i just go out and buy some anyway ...(then ill find out!)

Dear Gillian,

I have know idea has I haven't had the band fitted yet, but I suspect If you do get them you should make sure you chew each mouthful 20 times then it's sure to be like puree for going down, might give you sore chaw though!!!!:bananalama:

Fatpants

Hi gillian yeah your weightloss will prob stall till your first fill but trust me the 3rd week any sence of fullness left me and i couldnt wait for the fill as the swelling go's down you'l get hungrier so i defo wouldnt rule out a earlier fill i know i was damm glad of it even though the first fill doesnt make a huge difference but least it gets u on the road