Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

3 days post op. Doctor has me on 30 days of full liquid diet. Having trouble getting liquids down so thinking of popsicles. Do you think creamsicles would be ok?

Sent from my iPad using the BariatricPal App

Can you have vegetables? If so, I made a vegetable Soup in my crock pot with plain veggies and chicken broth. That helped soooo much! It made me feel like I was getting so type of real food

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

3 days post op. Doctor has me on 30 days of full liquid diet. Having trouble getting liquids down so thinking of popsicles. Do you think creamsicles would be ok?

No. I think they have to be sugar free popsicles. The Outshine no sugar added worked wonders for me.

Popsicle brand sugar free popsicles are the ones to by because I made the mistake of buying outshine popsicles because it said no sugar added but it does have sugar.

Sent from my B1-810 using the BariatricPal App

No, you want to talk to your NUT but what they suggest are sugar free Popsicles. The real fruit ones still contain sugar and that is why they recommend only sugar free popsicles, Jello in the first two weeks. No cream or milk, hence not having creamsicles. :( Don't forget milks have natural sugars too.

Taken a step back, can't seem to drink more than 32-40 oz of Water. I think maybe dehydrated a bit again, felt great Friday, worked, got home, cooked for hub, did 3 loads laundry, perfect day. Then Saturday ate one egg/sl cheese, and could not eat any other food that day, had a half a yogurt yesterday (can't stand those Dannon or Oikos, need to get to Wholefoods). Will try and eat something now. Do not feel like eating at all. Still feverish, got fever and chills Saturday, and now have Migraine and body aches. I am trying to drink as much possible. I am 4 weeks tomorrow from VSG.

Being able to drink so early on is a real blessing. I was able to drink a lot after a few days and it was always a worry for me pre op, that I wouldn't be able to.

Enjoy it !!

Taken a step back, can't seem to drink more than 32-40 oz of Water. I think maybe dehydrated a bit again, felt great Friday, worked, got home, cooked for hub, did 3 loads laundry, perfect day. Then Saturday ate one egg/sl cheese, and could not eat any other food that day, had a half a yogurt yesterday (can't stand those Dannon or Oikos, need to get to Wholefoods). Will try and eat something now. Do not feel like eating at all. Still feverish, got fever and chills Saturday, and now have Migraine and body aches. I am trying to drink as much possible. I am 4 weeks tomorrow from VSG.

Hope you feel better soon !

Kate

Did you contact your doctor? I would definitely call with this symptoms

Thanks, I don't feel like flu. I am back to my 2nd week when I went thru the same, not as bad. I am really working on them, had coconut Water, pedialyte, Water, not as much as I should but working on it. Even had some Bioplasma Cell Salts, they have 12 mineral salts good for dehydration. Damn, I can't believe these, kind of bummed out.